Morning Goes...

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 :-

*~ Morning Goes... ~*

[No One P.o.v ]

Bird chirping and the sunlight shone right through his face when the curtains flutter, the wind passes by.

His eyes flutter open only to be greeted by your face close to him.

“oppa” you frown, snuggle deeper into his arm unknowingly still on your dreamland.

He blush for a moment trying not to move around so that he didn’t wake you up.

Biting his lower lips “you’re so unfair” mumbles.

His finger find it’s way to your cheek, caressing it.

“Hm..” you frown even more, he chuckle pulling back his hand from your face, smiling to himself.

“What am I even doing?” mumbles then he sigh “you’re very unfair” close his eyes back to his peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

Move deeper *hmm~ comfortable, I wonder if I have this kind of pillow in my room?*

Snuggle more *hmm…perfume?* your face frown *why is it smell like a male perfume?*

Your eyes flutter open but then eyes widen only to be greet by someone else face and even more he is a ‘male’

*uh,jungkook?* 

/blush/

*why I sleep next to him? And what on earth did I sleep here?!*face palming in your mind.

Slowly move around your body to your right but then again to see greet another face.

“oppa?” mumbles but then frown right away seeing his wound “mian..” touching v face a little make him twitch, knit his eyebrows.

Pull back your hand, looking up to the white ceiling.

 /sigh/

move your head to look the surrounding only to be find out you are sleeping in circle with bts.

*eh?*

“sfghjkl” someone mumbles, look back to my left only to see jungkook pout with his eyebrows knit together.

Holding yourself from burst from giggling.

 *wait! What am I doing?* biting inside of your cheek.

He mumbles bringing yourself close to him *eh?!* You grew in alarm looking how close both you are with his arm around your waist looks like hugging.

*asdfghjkl!* blushing hardly trying to gently move away from his arm, slowly so that he didn’t awake.

But in the end give up couldn’t push yourself away when he hug you strongly yet gentle.

*please don’t wake up I don’t want it to be like this!* biting your lower lips trying again for the second time.

“Yo” you stop right in the track *eh?”

Looking up only to be greet by youngjae face.

 “Why are you here?” confuse, I thought only BTS were here?

He smile “having a hard time” pointing to your position.

*eh what are he-* as if electric sent down through your spine, you then blush madly knowing what he meant.

He chuckle “let me”

“Eh, how?”

“Just look”

He stands up in the center of our sleeping circle on the floor.

‘….’

‘………..’

‘…………………………….’

“GOOODDDD MOOORRRNNNINNNIIINNNGGG EEVVVERYYONEEEEEEEEEE!!!!~~~~~”

*Eck! No if he shouts this loud everybody will see our position and he will even see our face so close! How am I going to face this!!!!!*

Look to youngjae if he crazy.

Second later they all groan immediately wake up from their peaceful sleep but eyes still closing tight didn’t want to open, rubbing their eyes, sitting up.

You look him in horror, just then all the feeling died down just when youngjae pulls you out from his embrace, put you in stand up position right beside him only to make the maknae to wake up.

Youngjae smile to you while you look him in wide eyes as if ‘are you kidding me?’ looks

Giving you thumbs up “no one sees it” his smile grew wider “yet”

*ugghhh….*

/blush/

“Hmm~ hyung?” rubbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter