Missing

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 :-

*~ Missing ~*

Re-cap:-

[ Your P.o.v ]

I gaps, wide eyes looking to her *chaerin?*

“Miss me?” she smirks.

“h-ho-ow?” stammer, standing back up stumble.

“Ooh, how cute~” she tease on your condition next thing before you knew it, she gave you hard slap right on your left cheek.

 I gaps, holding my burning left cheek *don’t cry, don’t cry hyerin* comfort myself.

Chaerin laugh “you think you can escape from me?” she then shove your body make you to have a hard impact with the wall behind you.

I falls down on the floor *urgh, that’s was hurt* biting inside my cheek.

Looking back up to her but only to freeze in second when she pats the pocket knife on my bare neck.

“Ouh, looks like the knife like you~” Chaerin said while playing the knife make it in contact with your bare neck, face and arms.

I gulp in horror but then hiss in pain when she just makes a small cut on my right wrist.

“hahahaha~” she smile in satisfied, I glare without hesitate.

Again she slap across you faces “you think me the almighty chaerin will afraid of you?” she hisses “not in a million” smirk.

Just then if luck comes to you the washroom door was banging hard as if someone trying hard to force it open.

“Hyerin?!” /bang!/ “yoon hyerin! Are you there, why is the washroom door is lock?” male voice yell outside from the girl washroom.

*who is t-* 

“Hyerin?! It’s me jungkook, v tell me to check up on you. If you’re in there plese could you respond me!” another loud bang.

*jungkook?!* Eyes widen.

“yo, jungkook she’s there?” another person could be heard behind the door “I don’t know hyung”

Collect all of my courage “I’m her-humpasdfghjl”

“You dare!” chaerin hiss, cover your mouth shut.

“jungkook I think she’s already back to our seat” the guys before said.

“bu-“ jungkook sigh “let’s go back then hyung”

*No!!! I’m here!” struggling hard to let out from chaerin grip but in the end can’t.

Chaerin make sure that they already gone, taking a peak through the door. She then closes it back.

“You sure have guts aren’t you” she hiss “I should just have kill you instant”

I look her with wide eyes “before that” she glare “you need to give me our father will first”

*She’s still on that?!* feels my blood boil in anger ready to make a move but to my own failure my ankle give up making me falls back down.

“You won’t make a move this time around” chaerin smirk with a split second she take out a handkerchief from her handbag.

Walking forward to me, forcedly cover it on your mouth and nose *wha-*

/Thud/

You fall down lying on the cold tiles unconscious.

“Mission accomplish” she smirk in satisfied.

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

*I am sure I heard her voice back then* frown, walking to our seat back with yongguk walking beside me.

“jungkook!” v calls my name making me looks up immediately, already standing in front of our table.

“See’s her?” v frown.

“Huh?” dumbfounded “she’s not back yet?” I have a bad feeling about this.

V shook his head, I broke a cold sweat for a second *don’t tell me she’s in trouble?* my heart tighten just thinking about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter