A piece of memories

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31 :-

*~ A piece of memories ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

grey= dream

 

“, wake up will you!” sudden kick on your bed only to make you to fall off from your bed, you groan in pain.

Look up only to see a blurry image of a girl around in your age.

“Go and make my breakfast already! We don’t take care of you just you can lazy around!” the girl said then pours you down a bail of water.

The sudden action makes you to gasp, trying to breathe normally.

 

 

 

Before you know it, you wake up from your sleep, drench in sweat.

“What’s wrong hyerin?” jin who is at the door frame running to your place placing the  glass of water he want to gave you putting it on the table next to your bed.

“What’s going on jin?” himchan who is passing by your room stop from going to where he want to go, entering your room walking toward jin place.

“I don’t know, when I open the door she suddenly wakes up with heavy sweat on her, I guess she had a nightmare” jin said make himchan to frown.

“You alright?” himchan ask just after he heard jin explain to him.

You nod your head slowly, with a weak voice you said ‘yes’

But to them they see you not well at all.

 

 

 

“Hyung palliwa!”  J-hope shout looking the stairs waiting for suga and himchan to go down while the other already outside the house waiting for them to come.

After a few couple of seconds there is come suga having hard to put on his jumper on and himchan who is make his hair done while walking down the stairs only to make J-hope to look at them in disbelieve.

--

 

“uhm…’’ rap mon trails off make all of their attention to him, “can someone tell me why are we here?” he look up what ahead him.

“To relax ourselves?”  jimin answer it boldly make the older laugh for a moment.

“But I thought we’ll go to the café? How come…” rap mon trails off again make yongguk who is the one bought them there, chuckle.

“well seem you all look tired nowdays” yongguk trails off make all their attention to him “I decide we have some good enjoyment for today, and..” he trails off again.

Yongguk make himself busy by searching something inside his pocket make the others full of curiosity.

“I got you all tickets for today” yongguk show them the ticket for the lotte world make the younger one squeal in happiness especially the loud one is jongup and zelo.

Rap mon stay stood for a moment when yongguk finish said what he want to tell, “well don’t just be a statue here”

Yongguk put his arms to the others in front of him “now let’s go and have some fun to lose our mind” pushing them in front to keep moving instead stay still while as expect zelo and jongup already walking ahead like a happy child.

 

 

 

“You’re joking” Suga and Jin said loud enough to all off them heard he said.

“But hyung~” Zelo pout only to make Jin and smack his forehead.

“All of the ride we can choose and you guys want to choose this?!” Jin widen his eyes pointing to what is in front of him.

“Yup! The rollercoaster is really fun! Hyung you should ride with us!” Zelo said while jongup and jimin nod their head.

Just when Jin and suga heard the people screaming their lungs out pass by them with the full speed ride, their gasp. Shaking their head.

“Over my dead body” both of them said in unison.

Jimin, J-hope, Zelo, and jongup look each other as if their communicate just through their eyes.

Jin and suga look each other feeling there is something worng, just before they could escape.

Zelo and jongup drag Jin while Jimin and J-hope drag suga to the rollercoaster ride, make the others chuckle.

After they managed to put Jin and suga on the ride, putting on seatbelt. “Damn you J-hope, jimin. Just you wait, I will make my revenge later” suga hiss make J-hope and Jimin startled afraid of suga who is just seat behind them but in the same time smiling cause they want to see what his reaction later on.

“By the way yongguk hyung, do you know where is hyerin, jungkook and V?”Youngjae ask make the others head looking around trying to find the three of you aren’t on the ride.

“Yeah! Where is hyung and noona?” zelo said pouting wanting all of them on the ride but it didn’t happen as he wish for.

“Hyerin said she’s still have a little dizzy while jungkook and V will accompany her” yongguk said make the other feel sad for a moment on how you’re doing this day and also V and jungkook who is probably sad when you said you didn’t remember them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter