Forgotten

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 :-

*~ Forgotten ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

The E.R light still on, B.A.P and Bangtan were waiting impatiently outside the emergency room, especially v who the most worried about your condition.

Youngjae look to v situation who is badly wounded with rap mon lend his hand so that he won’t fall, despite being the most wound than the others v insists on waiting for you to come out from the E.R, he sigh concern about V.

But then youngjae eyes land on restless jungkook hung his head low probably scold himself right now. Youngjae sigh again, make his way sit next to him.

 

 

 

 

 

*Urrghhh.. it’s my fault…that she in that state* frown *if I just can safe her a little bit faster, if I jus-*

“You alright?* youngjae sudden voice make jungkook to cut off his thought.

/sigh/ “I don’t know” his voice comes sad, anger, guilty all over him “it’s m-my faul-lt that she become like that” jungkook ruffles his hair in frustrated.

“If I just could safe her faster, this won’t be happen” youngjae sigh again looking to jungkook who is busy blaming himself. Youngjae pat Jung kook at his back.

“You’ve done a great job, don’t worry too much. She will be come out perfectly fine” Youngjae reassure him but jungkook still won’t stay calm.

“say jungkook” youngjae said again taking jungkook attention making him cut his thoughts.

Youngjae sigh again then shake his head “nothing” jungkook scratch his head but thenhis frown never escape from his face.

Just then after 3 hours of waiting a doctor comes out “can I know who is the patient family member?”

V perks up upon hearing he doctor ask for your family “that’s gonna be me” he said in pain holding in his badly wound even the doctor worried looking to v condition.

“Would you kindly come to my office, I need to talk with you as her family members” the doctor said guiding him to his office.

 

 

 

 

Rap mon slowly put v to sit in front of Mr. Soh the doctor earlier .

“she’s going to be fine right?” V sudden ask make Mr. Soh attention to him.

Mr. Soh silent for a couple of minute only to make V restless, waiting for him to speak.

“She is fine..” Mr. Soh said make V sigh in relief “But” now it’s the time Mr.Soh to sigh.

“But?” V repeats his sentence.

“Our team already done our best, but we found out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter