The Day

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 :-

*~ The Day ~*

Re-cap :

“So, what is your great idea now?” yongguk look daehyun questioning.

“Today we all will take hyerin out” daehyun smile.

“What do you mean by that?” youngjae ask only to make daehyun smile go wider.

“It’s mean, we all will be having a hang out today” he smile.

“Eh?” all of them said in unison.

 

 

 


[ No One P.o.v ]

Youngjae sigh looking to jungkook and V in front of him who is still gloomy on all the event just happen.

He turn his attention to left looking at you walking slowly with rap mon and suga beside you.

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 “What do you mean by that?” youngjae ask only to make daehyun smile go wider.

“It’s mean, we all will be having a hang out today” he smile.

“Eh?” all of them said in unison.

“Just now I gone to find the doctor and ask if we can bring her out of this hospital already, like hang out with us so that maybe she will remember something and the doctor gave his permission to us, it said that we can but need to bring to the hospital every Saturday to make a check up”

Daehyun stop, taking his breath looking to all of them hanging their mouth wide open expect for jungkook and V look deahyun with wide eyes.

Deahyun then continue “so then, today we will hanging out first with her, maybe she will remember something?”

There is a long pause to all of them while daehyun wait patiently for them to reply back.

“I guess that’s a good idea” rap mon said after few couples of silent.

Himchan nod his head “hmm, so… where do we go now?”

Deahyun give a awkward smile “I don’t know yet. Hehe”

“what?” they look daehyun in disbelieve.

 

~ End of flashback ~

 

 

 

“We are here!” daehyun smile brightly, all of them stop walking then look what is in front of them.

“Starbucks?” yongguk, youngjae, himchan, and suga said in unison.

“What are we doing at Starbucks?” youngjae said make daehyun smile.

“We once gone here on our first hang out with hyerin so maybe she can remember something?”

After heard what daehyun said V and jungkook without warning hit deahyun head.

“Yah! That’s hurt you know!”

“That is when she got missing” V hiss, lowering his voice so that you couldn’t heard it.

Daehyun eyes widen remembering back “right!” he face palm himself.

“I guess we better go somewhere else then?” z

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter