Down Fall

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26 :-

*~ Down Fall ~*

 

Re-cap :

‘THUD’

Before he know, one of the man beat V with the wooden bat behind his back make him falls down to the floor, hard and his wound didn’t even help the situation either.

V groan in pain “Argh!”

“V!” daehyun look v in worried still fight with the remaining man.

‘Woshss!~’

V look up only to see you falls down into the big aquarium, drowning.

*Damn I can’t move! I must go to hyerin side now*

 

 

 

[ Yoon Hyerin P.o.v ]

Grey = Dream

 

“Oppa! Oppa!’’ a 5 year old girl sequel, calling for her brother who is standing just not far from her.

“Hmm?” he hum, turning his back only to see her younger sister smiling, gently caress the flower petal beside her.

He smile looking up the scene over him.

“Can we just stay at here forever?” she smile innocently but then look to the surrounding “but we must to go back to home or not we might get beaten up again”

He frown knowing that their life is far from being normal.

“neh, hyerin” he walk toward her place.

“Hmm?” she title her head in confuse.

He stops right in front of her “then let’s make a wish then” his smile only to make her even more confuse.

“A wish?” her eyes look right to his with full of curiosity.

He smile even more “yes, a wish. A wish that can make everything back to normal” he caress her silky hair “a wish that can be a reality”

“It is can be true?!” she smile to him, eyes sparkling with hull of hope.

“It can, you just need to do is believe in it” his smile wider seeing her face lit up “now, I want you to close your eyes”

Upon hearing it, she close her eyes immediately “then then?” smiling.

He chuckle “okay, now you say in your heart what your wish is until you count it to 8  then you can open your eyes and don’t forget to believe it might happen or not the wish won’t work”

She turn dead silent, he chuckle seeing her browns furrows already wishing in her heart. Then she began to count until 8.

When she open her eyes, the first thing she saw is a simple yet beautiful necklace which have star on it.

She squeal “woah~” smiling brightly, seeing the necklace.

“Happy birthday my little cute deongseang” he ruffles her hair after put it on around her neck.

 “Gomawo oppa!~” she hug him.

 

 

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

“!” V curse as he struggle to get up still lying on the floor in pain.

“jungkook!” I turn my attention to v after I gave them a good punch on their faces.

My eyes widen seeing v on the ground crounching in pain, ready to run his place but then he stop me “ignore me! Help her first!” V groan in pain.

I stop in the middle, hesitate at first but then make run to the other way, toward her.

 

 

 

[ No One P.o.v ]

Just before jungkook could grab the man who in the middle of cutting the rope, another man stop in front of him, trying to stop him from getting near to you.

Jungkook tried to run pass the man but couldn’t.

“Jungkook , what are you doing? Faster go and save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter