Swallow

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 :-

*~ swallow ~*

[ Your P.o.v ]

“x square times y over n plus…” *hmm…* playing your mechanical pencil.

“yes I got it!” smiling to your last question.

“then I just need to d-“

“hey..” a male voice make you to froze for a moment.

He chuckle looking at you, the next thing you know he plop down to the ground seat next to you, resting his back to the wall.

“so here you usually gone huh? It’s nice…” looking up to the blue sky.

Feel uncomfortable seating beside him “uhm…’ biting inside your check.

“hm?” he reply still closing his eyes.

“ h-how did you know I’m here?” looking to the front *I must go out here now..* playing with your finger.

“I just wander around take a tour to myself just then i saw the rooftop doors were open” open his eyes showing his playful side.

“hey, what’s your name? you know mine so… what’s yours?” smiling sheepishly.

“aah…” move back a little due the closeness, biting your lower lips.

“hm…. Your hair are blocking me from seeing your tag name..”  he moving closer to you unknowingly, his face show full of curiosity.

“uhm… j-jungkook–shii..” 

“hm?” titling his head up looking to you questioning with having his adorable face looking to you.

Your eyes enlarge looking at him *I could feel his breath..* biting inside your cheek. “y-you’re a-are to clo-ose” moving back a little.

His mouth form a ‘o’ shape just when realize about it. Pulling his face away from you “haha mian mian…” scratching his nape shyly, blushing.

*a swallow ….* looking down to him who still scratching his nape shyly. Without you knowing you giggle making him to stop his action.

“a-a swallow!” pointing to his head, couldn’t help but to giggle.

 

[ Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter