Going out

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28 :-

*~ Going Out ~*

Re-Cap : -

All of them gather around your bed.

 “hyerin, you alright?” you turn looking to jungkook side. You nod.

 “thank you, you’re alright” jungkook sigh in relief while youngjae pat jungkook back “see I told you she gonna be alright”

“Uhm..” your voice comes out hoarse.

All of their attention then lay down to you.

“I’m sorry but, zelo, youngjae oppa who is he?” you look jungkook in confusion.

Jungkook shoulder drop in shock on what you have just said.

*this can’t be happening* jungkook shake his head even zelo and youngjae eyes widen look at your situation.

 

 

 

 

 

[ No One P.o.v ]

“Hyerin, you’re joking right?” jungkook laugh pushing all the doubt on your memory lost.

She shake her head only to make jungkook to stop in instants.

Just then V and rap mon coming into the room after done being treated. V who see you awake immediately run to your place.

“Hyerin” V smile, hugging you.

“urhm.. you pat his back couldn’t breathe, with that V break the hugging.

Rap mon nudge youngjae in the arm taking his attention “what happen to jungkook?” seeing him unmoved from his place as if his soul wandering around.

Youngjae sigh, just before he can say what the reason is, you pull youngjae sleeve taking his attention to him.

“Are him also your friend youngjae oppa?” you look to V who now frowning.

Just then V remember on what Mr. Soh said back earlier about your condition with him and rap mon.

Now all of them look you in shock even youngjae and zelo look you in shock for the second time.

*First jungkook and now V?* Youngjae look V and jungkook  who are now in a bad state.

Rap mon remember back on what the doctor said to him and V *this is seriously happening*, frown visible on his face.

“This can’t be” V mumble but youngjae heard it.

“It is V, even she don’t remember jungkook” youngjae sigh looking to the situation.

V look to Jungkook standing alone beside zelo looking in a bad state.

Just then the door slide open reveal the others getting back after cleaning their house.

Yongguk, deahyun and himchan look to each other, sensing there is something wrong even though you’re now awake.

Jimin run to rap mon side “hyung we bought foods and drinks for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter