Love

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 :-

*~ Love ~*

Re-cap :-

Just then j-hope sudden gasp make all of you look up, only to see a man in front of your table.

“Hyung!” suga, j-hope, rap mon, jimin, even jungkook shout in unison, while the others eyes widen in unexpected event.

 

 

 

The guy smile warmly looking to his old friends in front of him but then his gaze avert to you who is looking up to him with confuse look on your face.

“hyung, when did you come back?” j-hope run to him give him a hug for a couple minute then let it go.

“I just arrive here few hours ago” he chuckle, seeing j-hope not change at all from his childish act.

“Where is the other hyung. Aren’t they hang out with them?” suga ask, taking his attention.

“Ah, they have something to do so they can’t hang out with me for today” he then look to all of them “by the way, who is she?”

“Ah, she’s V little sister” jimin said make him to move his attention to V, while V just keep in silent.

Seeing V quiet as usual he then sigh, then move his attention to you “hello V little sister, I’m their friends, nam woohyun” giving you smile.

You who still not quite know what is going on just nod your head.

“I guess I need to get away now” woohyun look on his wristwatch.

“Already?” j-hope frown make woohyun laugh “wae, it’s not I’m going far away?”

“Well, it’s been long since we saw you..” suga trails off then point to j-hope who is frowning as if they take his precious thing from him.

 Woohyun chuckle “well..” he look back to his wristwatch then smile “I can go along with you guys  with couple of hours I guess” shrugging his shoulder.

With that j-hope and jimin squeal in happiness only to make suga wrinkle his eyebrow “Are you sure hyung? Don’t you have something important to do?”

“It just things that need to move to my home, well I can take care of it later.” Woohyun smile.

The next thing he know j-hope and jimin already in front of him, hugging him for a couple seconds, make woohyun to chuckle on their behavior.

 

 

 

Youngjae sigh looking to his back, seeing you and jungkook seat at the bench quietly.

“So youngjae, can you explain to me what happen when I’m gone?” woohyun nudge youngjae make his attention to woohyun.

Youngjae sigh then drag woohyun far away from b.a.p and bangtan who is in the middle make a good spot on their picnic at the park under the big tree.

Youngjae sigh again after he stop, turn to look at you and jungkook way for a moment but then back to look to woohyun straight in the eyes.

“You see..” he trails off, looking to V who is also not in a good mood lean his back under the tree looking into space, youngjae sigh.

“You know V pass story don’t you. About he’s desperately searching for her little sister till now”

“Hmm..” woohyun nod “ and that is her right?” woohyun look to where youngjae attention is.

Yougjae sigh again didn’t know for how many times in one day, he then tell all what happen about you, V, chaerin and her mom, how you all become friends, and how you lose your memories only V and jungkook, all off it.

Woohyun only could do is nod is head and listen to all youngjae explains to him, he frowns deepen when youngjae explain every single details.

 

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

/sigh/

Looking b.a.p and bangtan working on set the picnic as fast as possible in front of him and V who is lean his back on the tree while seating down the ground expressionless.

Jungkook sigh again.

Turning his attention to you only to make him frown, “what’s wrong?”

You shake your head slowly while your left hand touch on your head “I’m fine, it just a small dizzy”

Without much thought jungkook then pull your head gently lean on his shoulder while you ready to protest but he stop you from doing so, “rest”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter