One Feelings

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 :-

*~ One Feelings ~*

[Re-cap] :’-

“Hey you alright?”

She let out a small laugh “ v oppa, why are your face is so blurry?” her voice comes out weakly, her right hand reaching to my cheek, gently touch it.

*wait! V and she can talk? Aren’t her voice supposed to- Woah!~ “hyerin? I’m not V hyung, it’s me jungkook”

Touching her arm *whoa! Her body temperature is so hot!*

“hyerin? “ shake her a little.

Slowly lying her on the sofa *this is not good, gotta think of something* knit my eyebrows together look down to her *she’s so pale* I frown.

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

 “wait here okay” lay her down gently on the cough, I then run to my room get a handkerchief put it into a bail of water.

Walk back to the living room only to see the empty cough, I start to panic.

*where is she?* furrow my eyebrows.

Suddenly my sight dark, feels that someone put on both of their hand on my eyes to close my sight.

“Guess who is it~” playful girl voice come from behind.

In the state of shock I then realize.

“Hyerin?”

Seconds later chuckles comes for my reply “eehh~ that’s not fun of you~!” her sounds still come out not in the good condition but still audible.

*it’s really her!* pulls down her hand as I turn around only to see her pout.

“I still want to play” throwing tantrum like a little kid, I couldn’t help but to smile.

Shake my head “you need to rest”

Touch her forehead with mine “hmm you need to eat medicine after this”

 She then pushing me aside, frowning.

Sticking out her tongue “don’t wanna.! Medicine!” shakes her head.

I frown, “you need to eat so that you get better”

She shakes again “pleawessee no medicine~” pouting.

Face start to warm up.

I sigh ready to give piece of my thought but then couldn’t just when she show her puppy eyes to me.

*Seriously?* bite inside of my cheek *did she always acting like this when she get sick?!*

/Face palm/

Seeing her stumble trying to standing straight, I sigh again.

 

 

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

“urghh.” Mumbles.

*my head is dizzy* /stumbling/

 I gaps just when I realize my feet are no longer stand on the ground instead someone carried me in bride style.

“Woah!~” he chuckle.

“Put me down!~” looking to him.

“tsk tsk tsk.. no way”

I pout “let me down!~~”my arms holding tightly around his neck afraid that I will fall down anytime soon.

Ignoring me he then walks upstairs, going inside his room then laying me on his bed.

“Now sleep! You need to rest and medicine is a must” he said teasingly after put me down.

I groan push my body down to the comfy bed, pull the mattress hide my head Ignoring him.

“Stay there, I’ll get your medicine” his voice comes out seems to be already far away and again I groan *urrgghhh! Medicine. Yuck!*

 

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

*This should be enough*

Look down on my hand holding medicine for her and a glass of water.

Nod my head, and then walk toward back to my room.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter