Help

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 :-

*~ Help ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

“ jin hyung are you sure you get the real information where she at now?” yongguk said while gripping the wheel steering drive carefully.

“Yes, just drive straight then turn to the left corner” jin say while his eyes fixed to his phone screen GPS.

He hums in respond.

“hyung can’t you drive a little bit faster?” v sounds in rushing.

“I’m trying here v” he turns the steering to the left side.

“Faster! I’m running out of time here” V pray that something won’t gone wrong with you *hyerin wait for me*

 

 

 

 

“Let go! Let me go!” kicking your leg everywhere.

“Shut up can’t you?!” chaerin sounds piss.

“Who cares?! I said let me down now!” struggle to out from one of her men which now you’re on top of his shoulder waiting for her to give him an order.

Chaerin face turns piss.

“What’s the order miss chaerin?” he asks.

“this can’t do, put her down” she cross her arm, he nod putting you down letting you to stand face to face with her but the rope around your wrist was tighten so that you couldn’t run away.

You growl “let me go park chaerin”

She snort “you?” pointing her index finger to you “let go?” shake her head.

“You think I’m stupid?” cross her arm “no way, I still haven’t make you suffer” she smirk “yet’’

You glare menacingly “don’t I look suffer much to you?”

She raise one of her eyebrow “uh huh” again she shake her head “nope”

Flick her fingers “guys” the three men behind her jolt in respond waiting for an order.

“You guys know what to do” she turns facing them “right?” tapping her high heels on the floor on the floor make a sound.

“Of course miss chaerin” they co-ed.

She smirk “good, I will leave her with you guys” she look down to you “have a nice day brat”

Walks away but then stop before she could make her way out “oh and if you guys already done, meet me at my usual place Mr. Hyun you know where is it” with that she completely walks out then shut the door.

 

 

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

‘Click’

The sound of the door shut close.

I look horrified to the three of guys in front of me *what’s now?* looking to their wide smile plaster on their face.

“So who is going first?’’ one of them asks looking to each other faces.

Taking my step backwards * I have a feeling they are up to no good* studies their face every second I could while trying to loosen the rope grip on my wrist.

“Aren’t it should be the elder first?” one of them said make the other face frowning.

*I must hurry loosen this rope around my wrist* taking a quick glance to the front door * I might not know what’s they intention now but now I must get out of here*

Slowly taking my step backward as much as I could while the three of them still auguring who is first to take a step.

*just a little bit I’m reaching there an-* could feel someone is behind you.

Turning around only to be see the men before right in front of me with his emotionless face *oh no I almost forget that there is still one out of the three of them* biting your lower lips.

“Hey you guys!” he yell make the three of them stop from auguring “eh how did she at there?” they look each other confuse on how much distance between you and them are.

“Stop all your childish auguring later and faster decide, this little mouse here one minute more she will escape from here” he said monotone while grip his hand on my shoulder so that I can’t run.

The three of them look to each other then nod “alright pal we’ve already decide” their smile grew bigger “now give the little red riding hoods back to here”

Standing makes my body hard stick on the ground as hard as I can like a statue didn’t want to make any move “I won’t move”

He rolls his eyes, with a swift moment he put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter