Another Bad Boy?

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 :-

~* Another Bad Boy?*~

[ No One P.o.v ]

 

‘THUD’

“ow…” touching to your right arm winching in pain *must endure it* biting inside your cheek trying not to cry.

“hahaha…. This is what you got when you don’t obey my order” Chaerin your stepsister said, smirking evilly looking at you in pain as your blood slowly dripping down from the cut she gave while her friend at the back laughing at your pitiful condition joining chaerin laugh their head off.

“Now give me your money that I ask you from last night” chaerin hand show up in front of your face waiting impatiently, tapping her high heels ignorantly, glaring right to you.

“But I need to buy my work book an-“

 

‘PAK’

 

“how dare you to answer me back, you’re just lucky that my mom are having her trip for 5 month at Japan” chaerin fuming in anger while you touch your left cheek that are now sting in pain “now give me the damn money!”

 Taking out your purse slowly as you enduring the pain on your right cheek, open it up *17 won…but I need to buy my workbook* biting your lower lips.

“you are slow!~”  chaerin forcefully take your purse away from your hand “hmm 17 won… aha! It’s now mine!~’’ smirking to you * my money..* you frown.

“Since your face too ugly for my sight here 5 won for you to buy cosmetic hahaha...!” laughing her off.

“Maybe cosmetic couldn’t even make you a beauty like me since you are so ugly!” throwing back your purse right on your face, she and her friend then walk away from female washroom continue laughing leaving you on the floor.

Your eyes look at the 5 won she had thrown on the floor before, sighing knowing this is your fate. “ow..” the wound start to open up more *I need to wash this up*

Trying to stand back up but in other way you falling back down making contact wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter