Jungkook..

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 :-

*~ Jungkook~*

 [ No One P.o.v ]

“you can shout you know” he chuckle looking at you tightly gripping the pillow digging your head into it, shutting your eyes  trying to enduring the pain as he slowly put some medicine on your swollen ankle.

Lowering the pillow looking at him, he then shook his head in amuse. “Here it’s done” finishing the last bandaging on your ankle his eyes then moving to your arm.

Knowing it you then cover it under your white jacket that already in stain of your blood. His hands slowly approaching your left arm to put on medicine but you just take step back shake your head trying to get away from him.

He then stop, sighing “why are you running away from me?” crossing his arm, glaring down at you that only making you to stop instantly moving away from him, scared of it.

Pulling you back to the side of the bed he then seat in front of you waiting, looking at you as you look at him in questioning.

“jacket..” he said monotone. You face immediately in horror didn’t want to take it off “no..”

He then sigh for the fifth time “we need to put medicine on it”

“n-“ “don’t you dare to say no” he said firmly made you to shut your mouth.

“or you want me to cut your jacket for you” he smirk evilly as you widen your eyes “fine” you pout unknowingly while he couldn’t help but to chuckle.

Putting your jacket aside, lowering your head in embarrass while he gaps in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter