She's Back

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapther 9 :-

*~ She's Back ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

*This is really bad* biting inside your cheek.

Your key tinkling made sound, frantically pulling it out from your blazer pocket, pushing it into the key hole, unlocking.

Closing the door almost immediately, getting inside you don’t even take off your shoes as you trying to catch your breath.

“ Tsk tsk tsk, look what we have here. It’s the little mouse running away from her duty” a girly voice said behind you which make you to freeze for a moment.

*Nonononono!~* you yell inside your head, shutting your eyes for a moment while your face still facing to the door.

“Hey, !” her sound getting louder and louder, feel annoyed when you didn’t answer her.

“ I SAID !!!” she turning you around, pushing your hard to the door making a ‘Bang’ sound and it hurts you as hell.

You bite inside your cheek, enduring the pain.

“Serve you right” she smirk satisfied “you better be a good girl and hear when I talk to you okay U.G.L.Y” she glare.

“ Chaerin honey where are you?” a woman voice yell from the kitchen.

Your face turns paler when you hear the slipper getting near to your place.

“Honey?”

Chaerin smirk looking you getting scare, “want to run away like a scalded cat? I don’t think so” she whispers beside you.

“ There you are honey” a middle age woman smile to chaerin, walking toward her place.

Just went she notice you were just beside chaerin her face turn 180 degree.

“is this that stupid man daughter?” she ask her daughter chaerin who are now standing beside her, chaerin look you then to her mother.

Chaerin smirk “yeah, it’s her” her mother snort just when hearing on it.

She glare looking at you “what are you doing standing like nothing to do?! Go clean the house now!” Ms Park yell turning into a demon.

Without wasting anytime you dashing right to the storage room, taking a broom to clean the house.

 

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

You close my eyes and avoid the fact that this is happening. You groan instantly, pushing yourself into reality.

Just then you felt a stinging sensation on your left cheek.

“You stupid stepdaughter!” Ms Park shot you a death glare. Your grip on the broom tighter, tried to hold in.

“You ! How many times do I said don’t wearing your shoes when you are inside the house!” Ms Park yells on top on her lung, glaring menacingly at you.

“Look what have you done to my new carpet that I had bought from Japan! And now your ugly feet stand on it, way to go !!!”

You look down to the carpet,back away a little *oh no*

“GO NOW!”                                                                               

Running to the kitchen, instead of sweeping the floor you change your mind to wash the dishes that are waiting for you take care of it.

 

 

30 minutes later……

*finally* you sigh in relief *now, what I need to do is put all these things to their place where it suppose to be* turning your body around looking to the bunch of plate and glasses nicely clean and arrange neatly on the dining table.

Taking all the plate into your arm in one go, putting it into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter