Voice

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 :-

*~ Voice *~

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

/sigh/

*How many times have I sigh already?* shake my head.

“hyungs are seriously take their time so long~” sounds like a whine.

 Lips move upward look to your sleeping face.

Gently your hair, brush your hair off your face so that he have a better look on your flawless face.

Biting my lower lips feels as if I will explode anytime soon.

Just when he wants lean in to your face, the door forces to slide open.

‘BANG!!’

He instantly jolt up from his chair, standing straight turn to take a look to the door only to greet by b.a.p and bts talking to each other with leading themselves into the room.

He sighs, *I nearly have heart attack!*

Ruffle his hair in frustrated.

“jungkook!” suga said make him to look away from you, his attention on suga.

“neh, hyung?”

“Here your share” suga throw at him a drink can and gradually jungkook catch it.

He sigh in relief “hyung!” jungkook face palm pointing his index finger to you who still soundly sleeping.

*that was close* his shoulder slump.

“opps, sorrrryyyyyy~ I thought you will catch it perfectly” suga said “and you did it” put a thumbs up.

He then face palm hard right on his forehead ‘are you kidding me?” he hiss.

Suga just laugh it off then run away going beside j-hope.

I shut my eyes for a second “jungkook”

*v hyung?* open my eyes turn my head a little only to be see v gloomy face looking down to your figure on the white mattress still didn’t woke up.

V sigh, sit on the same chair I seat before.

“V” yongguk, jin, rap mon, suga stop to our place looking so serious.

*what is going on?*

V turns around look at them lifelessly “what?” his voices are weak just like old man is trying his hardest to speak up.

“What should we do about chaerin?” yongguk mention her name just as if miracle happen v eyes suddenly burning in angry, his right hand make into a fist.

“Don’t let her escape” v growl, he turn around to look at hyerin “let her decide chaerin punishment” v voice back to normal, your cheek.

Uhhmmm…. If anybody doesn’t understand what happen just now, let me tell you guys… So it comes to this just when hyerin and v have brought to hospital for medical treatment and at the same time the others have perfectly catch chaerin in their palm. In the end we lock her up in our garage just behind B.a.p house.

Annnd that’s it what happen.

Just then the door open reveal a nurse come in with her medicine.

“Guys let go out” yongguk said walking on his way going out of the room.

“Why hyungg!!~~” zelo whine while yongguk face palm himself.

“zelo, the nurse need to clean up her body” yongguk sigh “or do you want to watch it instead” he roll his eyes.

Zelo face reddens just like tomato “waaahhhh!! Nnooo my innocent eyes!!~~~” zelo close his eyes running out from the room.

*poor zelo* wait did I mention my face also in the middle of heating up?

*MA GOSSHH!!!* I walk away from the room joining zelo but not running you heard ne I’m not RUNNING but walk as fast as I could.

Another 3 nurse going inside with cloths and a bail of water to clean her up, and the last person to get out is not but least v, dragging his feet to get out from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter