Her

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 ;-

*~ Her ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

“Hyung are you sure we don’t have to tell them first?”

“Nope, they’re our friends remember and I want to give them a big surprise” he smirk, evil smile plaster on his face.

“Damn you bastard, is that the only reason you wake me up in this damn early morning just to surprise them?!” another one said, glare to his hyung that wake him up.

“hahaha.. opps… well if I let you alone at home you only mad at me later on” surging his shoulder.

“Urgh…”

They stop their walk, only to see a three house story in front of them not to mention though the magnificent gate in front of them.

“What now, how do you even open the damn gate?!”

“Relax~ I have the key~” pulling out the key, smiling to himself.

“See..”

“Damn you smart ..”

Move to the front door. Take out another different type of key out.

“Now shhh~ don’t make noise when walk in”

‘CLICK’

 

 

-While at the other side-

“hyung~~ I’m sleepy! What’s the matter?” the younger one pouting didn’t get enough sleep.

“shh.. we’ll pay them back.”

“Who?”

“Here they come.. let’s go”
 

 

 

-Back to the other guys side-

“wait..” he said.

“What’s now?” j-hope hiss.

“shh… let me see the surrounding first..” Jin said with six of them hiding behind the wall just not far from the staircase.

“hey,hyung. Are you sure you know where the rooms are you going now?” rap monster said sound unsure.

“Don’t worry leave it to me” jin smirk.

“Now” making his way up to the staircase along with other follows him just behind his back.

“You know, aren’t we really should tell the others first?” suga said again, frowning.

Jin sigh “no, okay suga. So can’t you just stop the conversation here?”

“Here is it” standing in front of baby blue door. Just when his hand ready to open the door suddenly.

“ATTTAAACCKKK!!!!!”

“what?” all seven of them look to their right only to see water balloon attacking them.

“Damn, I’m all wet. This is your fault jin hyung make sure you buy me a new cloths” j-hope said annoy not only his sleep were disturb, now even his shirt were soaking wet.

“hahaha… you can’t pull a prank on us guys” himchan said, smiling.

“urgh, you’ve already know all this time don’t you” jin hiss, unsatisfied.

“yup, haha..”

 

 

 

 “what??!!” J-hope sneer.

“why must all off us go, ask this little dirty damn mouse to go since he was the one let us in this situation”

“Guys, it’s already decided. Well the more the merrier righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter