Special Part : His thought..

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Part :-

*~ His Thought ~*

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

The sea is clear, the red dawn color set by the sun is pretty. I like it.

Remembering back on what has going on until now… is kind of funny actually.

My friends, her, me and others … together we are..

 

 

Flashback

I sigh in defeated, stopping my track when I reach to a familiar white door in front of me.

I had bought couple of energy drink for V to drink, since he told me he would he staying overnight at here.

Here I am again in this familiar building… The hospital.

I take a deep breathe before letting myself entering the room.

Sliding open the door there is V holding her hand while resting his head on the edge of the bed, sleeping.

She’s awake yesterday but in the end back into slumber, not getting enough rest.

It’s has been five days since then.

The last words she gave me, I can’t forget the moment.

I hope she can open up her eyes now and telling me this is not a dream. But for now, I should suppress my feelings not to do anything crazy, she need a proper rest enough.

My other hand grip on the blanket I bought tighten. A little bit more, I need to hold up a little bit more. You can do this, Jeon Jungkook.

That is what I said but-

I let out a deep sigh after finish listen what V told me.

“I’ll leave the rest to you then” V smile, patting my shoulder as he walk away from the room, sliding closing the door.

He’s not even take the energy drink he told me to buy. Sigh, I flop myself down on the sofa not far from where she rest, sleeping peacefully.

This kind of things keep on happening to me, it’s kind of funny.

How many times does this keep on happening to me?.. Hmm, I can’t quiet remember.

Defeated, I look upwards to the white ceiling on top of me.

It’s all white~ “why can’t they color it a bit” I mumble to myself as I think of this hospital design.

A sudden groan snap me back to reality.

My attention fall to where she’s, I immediately stand up and walk up to there.

I frown seeing what I seen. She covered with sweat, eyebrows furrowed, twitching uncomfortably.

Concern, I quickly take a bowl of water and small towel in the bathroom and after damp and squeeze the water out from the towel, carefully try to clean up all the sweat from her face.

“ugh..” she groan.

I frown, getting more concern but then froze on my spot. “Junggie” weak yet soft, I still can catch the words she said, and that’s alone froze e on my spot.

 

End flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter