The drama is still on

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25 :-

*~ The drama is still on ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

“It’s hurts!” a high nasal voice squeak when they tied her wrist with rope, tightly.

“Shut up” Himchan growl makes her shut in instant.

“Hyung, done yet?!” Jongup yell while making his way toward him.

He smile to himself. “Done!”

“Let’s go guys!” jimin wave her hand telling them to be faster.

“Okay, okay. I know it, tell them we’ll be there in a moment!” himchan shout in annoyance when chaerin trying to struggle back free from the rope.

 

 

~~~

 

“What do you want from me?!” you girth your teeth, holding in your pain after she slap you hard on the cheek.

Ms. Park laughs “you really are naïve don’t you?”

Ms. Park smirk “I’ll leave the question to you then” walk away from you with her smile still plaster on her face.

Suddenly her phone rings which only to make your attention to her.

She give me her devilish look before pick up the call “ tell me” walking away from you,.

Couple minutes later she hung up the phone then walk toward your place, smirking all her way out.

“Your prince is on their way here” smirking, you frown.

“You can’t hurt them!”

“Ooh~” she roll her eyes “I’m so scared!~” make a dramatic voice only to annoyed you out.

“I won’t” her smirk now even wide “yet”

Your eyes widen *yet? What does she mean by yet?! Don’-*

“I still have to finish you off”

“What?! Aren’t you say that you will free me when you got chaerin bac-“

“Tsk!” She glares right to you.

“Like I thought, you are naïve” cross her arms “guards! Start the plan right now!” she yell then comes in two man with built up muscle walk rather hurriedly toward you.

 “Wait what you are planning to do with m-“

‘THUD’

Then next thing is you now, you faint, fall down to the cold floor after one of her paid man had punched you hard right on your head.

 

 

~~~

 

 

‘BANG!’

Yongguk kick the door open by force.

They all come in rather furiously searching for you figure but then there is none.

Nobody in there abandon store, even Ms. Park is not there.

“Damn!” V curse under his breath.

“There is no one here, what should we do now?” zelo said frowning visible on his face, look to his friends.

Suddeny they heard a phone ring loudly, all of their attention goes to a desk at the far end of the corner.

They look to each other but then Jungkook already running toward the desk.

“Guys! There is a phone ringing here!” Jungkook yell to where the other standing with that all of the running to Jungkook place.

V pick the phone up, put it into loudspeaker mood.

“Hello brat” Ms. Park voice could be heard at the other line.

“Where is she?!” V beats up yongguk who wants to speak up with her calmly.

Ms. Park laugh at the other line only to make V piss off.

“Tell me now you damn !” now V is really piss off.

Yongguk take the phone from V “V calm down” he sigh looking to V who is angry slowly reaching to his limit.

“Tsk! Shut up you fool of you want me to make her drown” with that V can’t take it any more she is seriously pushing his last button.

V take back the phone from yongguk hand by force “don’t you dare!”

“You really annoyed me right now” Ms. Park said and all of them could almost imagine she roll her eyes by right now.

Just before V could protest more Ms. Park beats him “meet me at place xxx and I only allowed 5 people including my daughter comes into here and the others are outside” then she end the called make them dumbfounded.

“!” V curse again for the second time.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The car come to a stop, they look to each other faces.

Nodding their head “don’t forget the plan guys” with that the 5 of them walk out from the car with chaerin been dragging along, moving to the place they were asked to.

Their foot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter