Alone

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 :'-

*~ Alone ~*

[ V P.o.v ]

“hhmm…” Mr. Hyun who is in charge of treating hyerin, I look him in nervousness.

Mr. Hyun looks up to me.

“Don’t worry, it just a temporally but” then he sigh, I frown.

“What is it Doctor?” I ask in curiosity plus nervous all over me.

He push me the result picture he see.

“Look here” he point to some part where is there have a serious impact “this is her part of brain”

“It’s seems like someone had use anything object that can seriously damage a part of her brain by using it” Mr. Hyun said only to make me look him in panic.

“And her body is full of bruise. Do you know had happen to her previously?” Mr. Hyun ask concern.

He sigh again as I keep quiet, I don’t even know how to say it.

It feels as if it’s my entire fault that she got herself into like that, how I wish I could turn back times and let her escape and not me the one that get away from that two monster with their daughter.

“ I won’t force you to tell me, but with this damage on her brain even if it a little-“ I look him panic *is he going to sa-*

“But through time pass the tissue will slowly cure the part, be reassure” Mr. Hyun quickly said after looking to my reaction.

“But..” he pause, taking back my fully attention to him.

“If she still won’t get back her voice for so long. Please bring her to hospital immediately”

“Eh? Aren’t you said that it just temporally?”

“I did” he sigh look to the picture back “I fear that with this damage she got, she might lose her voice forever”

My breath hitching “w-what-t?!”

“So if you notice that she still haven’t have her voice for at least 2 month, I want you to bring her to the hospital immediately for a check up”

I keep on quiet while he look me in sympathy “and”

I look up to him “please don’t her get any damage, her body is so fragile and I fear if someone hit her head, She will get it pretty badly”

“I’m counting on you” Mr. Hyun smile a little “here is my card call me if anything happen to her. I’ll help you out”

“Thank you” almost a whisper but luckily he heard it.

“Anytime” Mr. Hyun said.

 

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

Suddenly I feel some pulls the end of my jacket, I turn around only to see hyerin look up to me.

“neh?” I ask getting near to her.

She points to a empty glass on the table beside me “you want to drink?”

She nod, “wait a minute” I got to my side pour her a drink.

“Here” give it to her.

“ V!” Yongguk said make my attention to the door.

He walks toward us. Stand straight while looking down as if his soul is going wandering somewhere.

She gives me the glass back then poke V arm to take his attention.

“Uh?” v said while she frowns.

“Don’t worry doctor say it just temporally, you will get your voice back” V smile but I can see that something is not right.

She smiles, nodding her head up and down.

Just then she pulls my arm make me to stumble a little bit “yes?” I ask, shock.

She point to my jacket pocket “hm?” I look down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter