Thank U...

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 :-

*~ Thank U~*

[ Your P.o.v ]

*where he intend to bring me?* biting inside your cheek in panic.

His grip still on your small wrist, making sure that you will not escaping from him.

 

[ No One P.o.v ]

He then suddenly stop make you to bump his back abruptly.

“ow…” you whisper, fortunately he hear it but only could sigh.

“do you have spare cloth to change?” his voice comes out raspy yet in gentle way. Somehow you had know him before as you melt inside.

Shook your head side to side, didn’t look up just look to the floor as if it’s the most interesting thing to look at.

You could feel him moving his hand away from your wrist and then facing back opening his locker.

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

*did I know him somewhere?* looking to his back profile, you feel somehow you have known him but didn’t know when.

He turn around, his eyes fall to you as you getting more questioning to yourself. His dark brown eyes make you to remember your oppa who lost long ago.

“oppa?...” without knowing you said it bluntly, his face harden.

“what?” his deep vice comes out questioning. Knowing what have happen you then face palming to yourself *oh, how idiotic I am!*

*no way will I find him here, it’s all my fault that oppa…* your face slowly down.

 ~flashback~

“DON”T TRY TO RUN AWAY YOU BOTH LIL BRAT! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” angry looking middle age man with his wife running toward the both of you with the most scary expression that you just didn’t want to see.

“oppa..”you whisper, afraid yet tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter