Found out

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32 :-

*~ Found out ~*

Re-cap :-

“Hyerin?” jungkook shake you a little more getting more worried even V run to you side leaving his seat.

“N-No” with that you faint in exhausted while the other look you in shock.

“Hyerin?” now b.a.p and bangtan already look you in shock.

 

 

[ No One P.o.v ]

“How long it’s had been?” himchan ask suga who is seat in front of him, play with his smart phone.

Suga look up then back to his smart phone “8 minute has passed”

Himchan sigh then look to youngjae who is also sighing look to jungkook seat on the couch lifelessly.

While for V and yongguk were call out to the doctor office for her test result.

Zelo and jongup seat near to your bed looking you in a deep slumber, they frown.

Suddenly the door slips open taking all their attention.

“Hyung, V” Jimin, the one who to said when they step into the room with a gloomy face on them.

“So how is it going?” suga said after he put his smart phone back in to his jumper pocket.

All their eyes land on yongguk after seeing V lifelessly passing through them with a heavy heart, they don’t dare to ask him afraid that V might end up more hurting.

Yongguk look to V seeing him nod weakly taking that as permission of his to tell, yongguk sigh.

Yongguk eyes then land on jungkook but seeing his state also aren’t that good he then call deahyun and suga, bring him at the corner where nobody can heard them.

“Wae, hyung?” daehyun ask while suga look to yongguk curiously with the sudden call.

“Do you still remember what hyerin said before she pass out that time?” Yongguk look to the both of their expression.

Daehyun eyebrows wrinkle trying to recall the scene back, “it seem as if she said I don’t want to remember.. Something like that” deahyun frown. Still in the deep thought.

Yongguk attention go to suga waiting him so speak, suga just shrug his shoulder “daeehyun just tell you the answer.”

Yongguk face harden for a moment.

“Why do you ask hyung?” Daehyun look up to him wait for him to speak.

Yongguk sigh “I guess she might remember the worst memory that she don’t even wish for”

Daehyun mouth make ‘o’ shape while suga still compose his figure.

“hyung means she got her memory back?”

Yongguk sigh again, shake his head “just some piece of her memory she might have a flashback off, you remember right the girl that make her fall in the café just before”

“how could I don’t remember the girl when she make us so piss off?” daehyun rolls his eyes just remembering the scene back then while suga make a face don’t even want to remember back cause is so annoying to do.

“And her past life is more special than us” yongguk trails off, frowning.

“What do you mean?” daehyun title his head, can’t get what yongguk is trying to tell.

“You means that the history of between her family right” suga look yongguk waiting him to respond.

Yongguk nod “I see” suga face relax.

“Huh?” daehyun look between the two of the “what do you guys mean?” getting more confuse.       

“It means that she might remember her memory of chaerin bullied her” yongguk said frowning.

“Well the girls back there have the traits of that so you can say she might remember her live with chaerin” suga said shrugging his shoulder.

Daehyun gasp just after the both of them explaining but then stop when seeing who is in front of him.

“What do you mean by that?” Yongguk and suga turn around only to see jungkook in front of them while some of the others just not far from his back since they take it longer make them curious what is going on.

“Is it the truth hyung?” jungkook face looks pale.

Yongguk sigh, nodding his head. Jungkook face hardens “I see” his voice has a hint of disappointment, he then walk away without looking back.

“This is getting complicated” daehyun said while the three of them look jungkook wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter