Call My Name

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35 :-

*~ Call My Name ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

A full moon floated in the dark sky and the starts glimmer shiningly as if they’re dancing in the quiet night sky.

A lit of moonlight easily pass through the window  on where your room are, falls down to a figure who seat on a chair opposite from your bed, held his gaze down to you. Jungkook.

*they said they will visit today, but in the end they didn’t show up.*

Jungkook sigh, his fingers move around to link properly with yours, squeezing it gently.

Leaning in, he kiss on your forehead and gaze down at your sleeping face.

“I miss you, please wake up and remember me already. There’s something I need to tell you” the words were barely more than a murmur, his expression pain.

And somewhere deep in your deep slumber, you dreamt of him.

 

~~~

 

Morning comes by and the birds chirping as if make a song. Jung kook was the first one to wake up, his vision land on your pale face.

Turn his attention back to your intertwined hand with his, he sigh still tired from all the commotion happens yesterday.

The door makes a sound as if someone slowly opens it carefully.

Jungkook immediately pulls his hand from yours and already standing up, waiting for the person to come in.

His eyes land to Daehyun and V figure as they make through the room. Jungkook blinks his eyes couple of time before realizing that it was them since they look totally a like as if they were real twins.

“How’s she?” Daehyun start the conversation as both of them walk to where Jungkook stand.

“stable..”

V sigh upon hearing those words come from Jung kook, and the news of your awaken yesterday already reach to them all from him.

“Go take some rest” V said as he walk closer to your bed.

Jungkook sigh, shake his head “I’d love too but I can’t” his expression harden.

And V sigh again for the second time, “you need it” he pat on Jung kook left shoulder “we’ll take care from here."

Give up, Jungkook nod “thank you” he then make his way towards the couch as he plopped down onto it.

It was not too long that he go back into a deep slumber.

V look to Jungkook tired figure.

Daehyun pat V shoulder as if he can read what is going through his mind “don’t worry, he’ll be fine”

V only can sigh in the moment, as daehyun tried to give him a reassuring smile.

“I understand, so don’t gave me that kind of face” V said to daehyun, sighing.

Daehyun gave him a sly smile “so you knew all along.”

Just when V want to reply daehyun remark he stop, look down to you.

“Ngh..” you knit your eyebrows, frowning.

Both of them look each other then back to you.

 

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

“Hyerin! Hyerin!!”

The male voice gradually getting smaller as the sound of the car honk getting louder to your ears.

Your eyes widen in the sight of a car in front of you in fast speed.

Unable to think, you froze on the spot.

‘Bam!’

I gaps for air, clutching where my heart is.

“are you alright?” a man voice beside me made me to snap back to reality.

A sudden touch from his arm around my shoulder makes me flinch a little.

Squinting my eyes to see who it was, we stare each other for some times.

*somehow I knew him, where did i-*

“Argh” holding my head *it’s hurt-*

“oppa! Wait for me!~” you pout, standing back up from the ground you running back to him.

“palliwa, if not oppa will not treat you ice cream later on” the boy smile brightly, fasten up his pace.

“yah, that’s cheating!~” you puff your cheek, giving him a sly smile while running toward him.

“Hyerin, you alright?”  V hold you gently in his arm look down at you in concern.

You still holding in your head “urgh”

“hyung, call for a nurse. Pali!” V half yell trying to suppress his voice look down to  you winching in pain to his sudden voice.

Daehyun snap back to his sense, stumbling as he run out the door.

While for Jungkook, he still in his deep slumber as his tiredness took over him.

*I know this voice-* “urgh”

V your head gently as he say “shh~ take a deep breathe and relax, don’t think of anything right now just relax yourself and-“

“uwaahhh!!~” crying loudly, you hold onto your wounded knee after your trip onto the rock.

“What happen?” the boy run back to you.

“It hurts! Uwaaah!~” crying your hearts out.

He frown, pull you into his arm “shh~ oppa will help you alright so now all you need to do is take a deep breathe and relax, don’t think of anything right now just relax yourself and I’m will be by your side.”

He your hair as you gradually calm down.

“What a good girl”

*what was that-* the sudden flashback made my head somehow lighter then usual and the pain are not hurtful as before.

He still my hair gently, realizing I’m calming down he say “what a good girl, now relax.”

*his-*

Before I knew what I was doing, I look up to him.

“oppa?”

He stop from what he was doing, look down to me, his eyes slightly widen.

“how-“

“yung oppa right?” my vision blurred as my tears start to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter