The bad boy

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 :-

~*The Bad Boy*~

[ Your P.o.v ]

“miss hyerin could you see me during lunch break” Ms Jung said smiling just before she end the class leaving the classroom as the bell ring the next second,  indicating it’s time for a lunch time.

*meet me?* sigh escape from your mouth, moving your hand put in all your things inside your bag zipping it back, taking your purse and  iPod along with you.

 

 

Your feet stop from moving for the next step, looking up to see the sign ‘Teacher’s office’. *I guess this should do*

Sliding the door open only to see a few of teacher in the room some of them going to having their lunch. Your eyes wandering around try finding Ms Jung, your eyes stop running wildly just when a hand waving to your direction *ah Ms Jung*

Walking toward her desk “yes?”

“Finally you come” Ms Jung smile in delight “I thought you wouldn’t come” she then pull a chair besides her giving you place to seat and you oblige seat onto it.

“Did something happen?” Ms Jung said made you to look up to see her worried face, squeezing your hand together *she can’t know* “no..”

Ms Jung face frown just when hearing your answer knowing that you will not telling her the truth, her eyes stop at your cloth “aren’t you feels hot with those jackets on every day?”

Your eyes abruptly stop looking your white jacket, pulling a little make your hand invisible “no..” Ms Jung sighing ,always getting the same answer every time she ask you. As the caring teacher she is, seems like she can’t leave you alone only by looking at your helpless face.

*I guess she still didn’t want to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter