The devils back

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 :-

*~ The Devils Back~*

[ Jung kook P.o.v ]

I sigh, mesmerize by her sleeping face.

Just when my hand wanted to touch her cheek suddenly I heard someone banging hard the front door, forcing it to open.

I knit both of my eyebrows, sense that something is not right.

“Who’s there?!” I yell, hurried to the front door.

I frown, getting no respond at all *I hope this is not a prank for them!* I sigh.

Open up then front door, want to know who do all the commotion before but I frown more.

*there is no one*

“Seriously” sigh, I then close back the front door, but then this time a couple of knock on the door before I could leave.

I turn around my body looking to the front door, ruffling my hair “now what?”

I widely open the front door for the second time but then again there is no one, suddenly I feel piss off.

I close back the front door, sighing.

“It must be kids playing around” shake my head *but who on earth want to play around on this time?*

I frown, looking to my wristwatch showing that it’s 11.28 pm.

“V oppa, w-who is i-it?”

*Eh?* Turn around only to see her slowly walk down on the staircase, stumbling.

My eyes widen, running toward her “woah there!~ you should not walking around, you fever still didn’t cure”

I put my both hand to her shoulder supporting her from falling down.

“hehe, mian v oppa” her voice come out weak, she then yawn.

I sigh again for who knows how many time I’ve done that in one day “hyerin, you must rest and for your information I’m not V . I’m jungkook”

She giggles “you’re funny V oppa”

I can’t help but to sigh “whatever” I mumbles.

Just then suddenly when I’m on my way walking her back upstairs, this time the front door make a loud sound as if someone kick it hard at behind the back door.

I take a deep breath, seriously this is annoying me.

I take her in my arm, walking down the staircase.

Putting her gently on the couch, “stay here for a moment”

She nod.

Walking my way to the front door back again, takes a deep breath.

I force open the front door ready to yell whoever is it but I was the one taken by surprise.

Someone fist made contact to jungkook face make him to fall down hard on the floor.

Wanting to stand back but then held by the man.

Just then another man come in the house, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter