You are.. My first...

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37 :-

~* You are...My first*~

[ No One p.o.v ]

 

“Hyerin! Run!!” the boys crying voice slowly dismissing as the car horn getting louder into her ears, the big size truck coming her way seems like in a slow motion, she froze on the spot, unable to move.

 In the corner of her eyes she could vividly saw two little boys running as fast as they could towards her.

‘Crash!~‘

Gaps, she woke up after the repeated dream she had recently. Now her body in a sitting position on her bed, trying to ease her unbalances breathing.

She can feel the sweat on her forehead formed heavily.

Her right hand clutching to where her heart is, frowns with the dream she had.

Knowing the news of losing some part of her memory made her fear more on what it is she had forgotten, and wondering why does it have to be only one person- two to be exact but regain on the fact V is her long lost brother.

The more she trying to pry what has lost from her memory the more her head hurts, give up she let out a deep sigh.

A sudden knock takes her attention, before she said a word someone open the door.

A head pop into the room after the open the door slightly, looking around but stop, a pair eyes  look at her, smiling sheepishly.

“Morning sweetie!~” make his entrance into her room, beaming. She looks up to him suspiciously.

“How’s your sleep honey?” the man before her ask while making himself comfortable on the studying desk chair.

“Good?” more like question, he puffing his cheek.

“That’s not how you greet a person” he make a face made her to hold up herself from burst into laughter with his funny face on.

“J-Hope oppa, you look ugly” stick out her tongue playfully to the poor guy before her only to make him pout even more “yah!-“

Saying so he stands up and walks to the center of the room right a few meters from her bed.

He suddenly twirls himself around then bow down like a gentlemen, raising one of his eyebrows “for as far as you to know-“

He sways his body again in gentle move “I’m the amazing guy you ever meet -“pointing his finger to himself.

“and-“ ready to continue on when a sudden whack was heard before him and make him to stumble from his footing.

“What the hell” J-hope hiss looking who is the culprit who dare to slap his head, ready to give some of his piece of mind but stop instantly when looking the man stand before him.

“Oh! V- ahahah, hi there dude” rising his hand up attempt to make a high five with him but fail to do so with typical V ignoring him as his usual interact with others.

“Fully awake yet?” ignoring J-hope V ask her.

“Eo” nod.

 

~~~

 

The eleven pair of eyes roams around the foods keeps on pilling in front of them as their fix themselves on their chair.

After the last dish she put on the dining table, she smile in satisfaction on preparing breakfast for the all eleven hungry big boy.

Zelo who is now drooling over can’t help but to start picking up his spoon and fork, “can’t we eat now?!” his eyes never leave the food that are now in front of him.

Jimin who his other side also couldn’t hold back his hunger anymore as starts to dig in his food.

“it’spufjgoyuood!” Jimin said in between his food only to get a smack by his arm by suga as he sigh.

“Behave Jimin” suga said as he picks his fork up ready to eat up his filling.

Jimin who is paid no attention to it continue his food like there is no tomorrow.

The others start to dig in after him.

V stop his fork in midair seeing her walk away from the dining room.

“You are not eating?” with those words, every pair of eyes land on her.

She shake her head slowly, “I don’t have the appetite to eat” smile “you guys continue on, I will be at the living room” with that she walk away only to leave all of the guys frowning.

V sigh wanted to stop her but stop on his track as his look to Jungkook beside him. his gaze not leaving the spot her leave.

Feel a nudged from his right arm, V look to his left only to see Daehyun giving him a look.

Both of them broke into a meaningful smile, having the same thought.

“Jung Kook” V said, composed himself with his usual poker face on.

Being the naïve kid he is, Jung kook instantly looks to the owner of the voice.

 “Eo?”

Standing up, V takes chocolate cartoon milk from the refrigerator. “Here” he put the drinks in front of Jung kook wait for him to grab.

Still confuse will all the commotion, V push the cartoon milk Jungkook hand.

“Go give it to her”

 

~~~

 

[ Your p.o.v  ]

Sigh escape from my lips, plopped myself down onto the comfortable cushion, closing my tired eyes.

*I should stop thinking about it*, those dream I had, I wonder what is it.

Unable to find out the mystery behind the dream I had, I let out a sigh. Again.

A sudden nudged on my arm take me back to the reality, I immediately find who it was but only to find a chocolate cartoon milk in front of me.

“V hyung told me to give it to you”

I look up to the source of voice only to see Jungkook look down to me in concern.

“Thank you” taking the cartoon milk from him as he takes a seat next to me.

Silent occupied in the living room, it’s not awkward but comfortable.

He hasn’t say a single word after seat down.

My mind suddenly brought me to the dream I had just now even though I keep telling myself to forget about it.

Shaking my head trying to dismiss all the thought I have, sigh escape my mouth.

“What wrong?” someone voice brought me back away from my thoughts.

Look to my left only to see Jungkook frown.

Wanting to said what have been on my mind recently but stop in the midway when Jimin running towards our direction as I watch him in wide eyes.

Jungkook sensing something off also look to where my attention is, as soon he turns around his face color drain.

 

 

[ No One  p.o.v ]

 

One….

Two………..

Three………………….

‘BAM!’

“Woah, hyung!”

“koookiiieeeeee!!!!!!” Jimin shout as he hugs Jungkook tightly.

“What the hell?! Hyung let go of me!” struggling to get out from his grasp but only to gaps more when another one comes to attack, which is…………. J-hope.

“Our kookieeee!!”

“opff-“

“Let me join too!” now Zelo and Jongup come into the circles.

After they calm down, all of them now in front of Jungkook beaming happily while the mature one, V, Daehyun, Jin, rap mon, Youngjae, Himchan, Suga all just smirk or .

Jungkook look each of their faces in annoyance, crossing his arm “now explain!”

Jimin who has been all happy, hastily pull something in his pocket.

“Tada!” Jimin shove the ice cream wrap in front of him only to get a frown.

“What’s with it?” Jungkook sigh.

“You brought this ice cream yesterday right?” J-hope asks with his sparkling eyes.

Jungkook sigh again looking to the two helpless boys are now in front of him, the fact they are older than him, he sigh even more. “Yeah, why?”

Jimin and j-hope look at each other, laugh giddily ready to give Jungkook another attack but stop when rap mon and jin held both of their collar before they can get to jungkook.

Jungkook frown even more with the two of them “aish, what is it?!”

“You see…” daehyun start, trails off the details.

“That ice cream……” himchan continue where daehyun has left off.

“What with it?” jungkook ask with a hint of annoyance.

“The top of it…..” V said joining the ‘making the sentence complete’ game as they do to make Jungkook angry.

“Of the ice cream…….” Youngjae continue V then look around waiting for another person to continue after him.

“HAS……” Rap mon look jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter