Him

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 :-

~* Him*~

[ Your P.o.v ]

*it’s gonna be alright….*

/breathe in/…

/breathe out/….

Slowly sliding open the door only to be seen one group on student stop their talks, looking at you smirking all their way out.

*chaerin…* tighten you grip on your book in between your hand.

Taking a step into the classroom, you could feel their burning stares on you.

*nothing happen?*

Just then chaerin flick her fingers in the air made you to look at her in confusion.

 

‘SPLASH!’

 

The next thing you know, you’re already drenching wet. The two guy goes to chaerin place giving her high-five as she smirk in victory and to make it even worst she walk up to your place giving you a slap on your right cheek.

“hahahaha….” Her arm wrap around her slim body laughing on your face “look at you ugly duck!”

“or should I said n-e-r-d with your idiotic large glasses on!” point you with her index finger laughing her off along with her girls and some other student in the class as for the good student only could look you in pity.

*but this is not even a real glasses it just fake..* biting inside of your cheek.

“girls, do the magic!~” she smile to you with her evil smile only made you to creep out.

4 of her girlfriends walk to where you and chaerin standing with their magic stuff on their hand, smirking.

“thank me later” smirking, without wasting time the four of her girlfriends pour a bucket of flour all over your pity figure.

*I’m white…* looking on your body, without notice it you’re already crying silently.

“look the ugly duck is crying! It makes her even U-G-L-Y!” chaerin said without hesitate pointing at you laughing with her four girlfriends.

 

‘THUD’

 

“opps my ball slip from my hand” a boy said bluntly just when his soccer ball hit your head make you to fall down hard to the floor along with your bag pack and books lying around the floor.

 

[ No One P.o.v ]

While they still laughing out of their lungs suddenly the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter