Prolouge

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 :-

~ *Porolouge*~

Gray = Dream...

 

The cold pearly white of snowflakes pour down from above keep in touch with your body bit by bit make your body aching in pain, have the argue to let the tears coming out again for the fifth time

Your open scar on your both leg didn’t made things easier either. Wimping on all your way tried to quick your pace didn’t want to be a bother to him.

“DON’T TRY TO RUN AWAY YOU BOTH LIL BRAT! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!” angry looking middle age man with his wife running toward the both of you with the most scary expression that you just didn’t want to see.

“oppa..” you whisper afraid yet tired and in pain at the same time as your wound keep on letting your blood dripping every single drop slowly, the cold temperature outside made your blood to dry a little bit.

He squeeze your hand gently trying not to lose you as he keep on running up leading you both way away from them “hold up, don’t let go of me.”

 

 

‘SPLASH’

 

 

Your eyes shoot open, squirming for air while coughing several times “you , go downstairs make my breakfast now!” looking up only to be invite by a good looking girl figure just in the same age as your while she is fixing her make up.

Giving her no respond, making her to piss off “you! Stupid girl are you understand what do i say?!” she look down at you, glare menacingly.

 You nod slowly try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter