The Devil's Back

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 :-

*~ The Devil's Back ~*

[No One P.o.v ]

“yo~” one of them said smiling.

Youngjae make a face leaning his body to the frame of the door “I thought you guys will be come early than me?” raise one of his eyebrow.

“Ask this person” pushing the younger one in front.

“hehe..” he scratch behind his neck “mian hyung I overslept” he awkwardly smile.

Youngjae sigh “zelo..” shook his head “well you guys can come in they still in the middle of washing their face”

“Sorry bro~” yongguk said when he pass him walk into the house.

 

 

 

 

[ Jungkook P.o.v ]

*youngjae sure take his time* I sigh feeling more awkward then ever when jimin who done clean himself first seat next to me only to make me to seat more close to you.

“hahahaha!!!!” jimin laugh hard look the gag concert on air now on the tv channel uncontrollably and pushing my body countless of time which in conclusion end up ‘jimin is shoving me to her’

“wah! He’s an idiot!” this time he push me hard only to make me and her were to push down lying on the couch which I looks like pinning down on you.

Put my hand side to side between your face trying not to fall down on top of you while on the other hand jimin didn’t even bother to notice and continue to laugh his heart out.

*seriously jimin hyung is really wanting to kill me now?!* I hiss in my head but couldn’t help the thinking dies down just when looking through her face, it’s mesmerizing.

“uhm-m… j-jungkook-k-shii..” she stammer, blushing.

“Uh? Oh..” pushing my body up, seat back next to jimin who still laugh like an idiot and she do the same as me back to her seat position right next to me but one thing change, she’s blushing.

*hehe.. Cute* try hard not to smile.

“weeeee!~” zelo suddenly popped out running to hyerin crashing his body with her, hugging tightly somewhat I have a weird feeling in the corner of my heart when watching them together like that.

“helloeww~” hugging her tightly “u-urhm, z-zel-o-shii” she sound awkward.

Zelo pushing his body away from her “hehe.. mian.. but you smell good~” smiling innocently only to make her blush even more.

I pout * damn you zelo…* ruffling my hair in flustered yet in confusion *why am I like this..asdfghjkl* take a peak at her blushing face couldn’t help but to forget that I’m sulking *what have you done to me yoon hyerin* crack a little smile.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter