02;

First Isn't Everything.

"MinHee MinHee MinHee!" ChanHee chanted.

"What!?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He grinned.

I knocked his head and walked away. He ran to me and slung his arms around me. I got shocked. 

"Did you just knocked my head?" He asked with a serious tone.

Can't deny but I got scared at his serious tone, because I have always hear him talking to me nicely. But hearing him talking in a serious tone, its something new to me.

"Uhh, you don't like it? I'm sorry." I sincerely said.

"Hehe, you knocked my head! I know, I should feel angry but instead I feel happy! Its a sign of love." He winked.

"Not to forget, you apologized to me. Heheheh." He grinned.

I facepalmed. I knocked his head again, but this time even harder. He shrieked and I smiled. 

"Hey, wait up!" He shouted.

Surprisingly, my body stopped and I waited for him. We ended up going to class together.

_________________________________

"Guys, heard about it? The Ice Princess talked to the Flower Boy, and not only that, they went to class together." 

Did I forget to mention that I hate attention? Well, that's happening to me right now. People are all talking about me. To be honest, I don't see a need to talk about me walking or talking to someone. I mean, its not like I'm mute or something. 

"Dongsaeng-ah, everyone is talking about you. Haha. Its been a long time since you were the talk of the school." Baekhyun oppa chuckled.

"Shut up oppa." I said coldly.

"Aigoo, even to your lovely oppa, you are cold." He pouted.

"I'm not, its just deserve it." I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"Yay!" He said as he punched his fist to the air.

"Aigoo, so childish." I smiled.

Well, as I was talking to oppa, someone suddenly covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" 

" face oppa?" I guessed.

"Yah! What face oppa!?" He shouted.

"I'm correct then!" I said.

"You never change. Hahah. Still the cold ice princess." He chuckled.

"People don't change easily, Kris oppa." I said.

So EXO is finally one! All 12 of them will be schooling here and of course it would be double the trouble! When both of group becomes one, the world will turn upside down and nothing can stop them.

"Can I at least get a hug from my ice princess?" He asked.

I chuckled and hugged him tightly. I can't deny that I miss his y face. Hahaha, its been 2 years since they left Korea for China and now I'm glad they are back! I left the two to go to their friends and became the cold girl again. 

"Look at how fast, she changed. One sec she is smiling, the next sec she is emotionless." 

I couldn't care less about what people want to talk about me. Talk all you want, I have no interest to fight back. I'm really lazy to entertain this type of people. Its like they live their life gossiping about things that doesn't concerns them. 

As I was walking, someone blocked my way. It was goddamn Chanhee. 

"Do you have nothing better to do?" I asked.

"Ooh! You asked me a question! Heh." He said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hmm... wanna go out with me today?" He asked.

"Never in a million years." I replied.

"How about this? You agree to go out with and in return I won't bother you anymore." He bet.

"OK, call!" I said.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 2pm." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. To be honest I was actually looking forward to what's intsall later on. School is gonna end soon and we were all getting ready to leave the class.

________________________________

After oppa has already sent me back home, I straight away went up to the bathroom and had a short bathe. I wore something simple and headed out.

Just in time I finished getting ready, the bell rang. I opened up the door and saw ChanHee waiting for me already.

"Let's go!" He smiled.

I secretly smiled from the back and followed him to the car. I wonder where is he bringing me. 

"Eventhough, you're wearing something normal, you look beautiful." He smiled.

I could feel my cheeks burning, obviously I'm blushing really hard. I covered my face with my hands and he chuckled.

"Blushing eh?" He asked.

"NO!" I shouted.

"Cute." He mumbled.

Why on earth am I feeling like this? Blushing just because I got complimented. I used to keep a staright face but I don't know why these days, I can't. Especially around him. Lee ChanHee, what on earth have you have done to me?

"We've reached!" He said as he pulled my hand.

AUTHOR POV;

"ChanHee, are we really going there?" MinHee asked as her eyes glittered.

She never had the chance to go to a amusement park. She smiled happily at him when he nodded.

"You never came here before?" He asked.

She nodded and couldn't wait to get in. ChunJi chuckled went he saw her eagerness. He was kind of glad that he brought her here. He heaved a sigh of relief and catch up with her.

"Dang, you are so fast!" He panted.

"ChanHee! I wanna go to the rollercoaster! Ppali!!" She shouted in happiness.

She pulled his hand and ran towards the rollercoaster. To ChunJi, she was like a little child. A little child that needed love. He smiled at her child-like behaviour and let her do whatever she wants here in the amusement park. Its was his first time seeing the ice princess laughing and smiling so much. She was totally the opposite as how she usually is.

Thye tried almost everything at the amusement park. MinHee's smile couldn't fade away. She felt happy, she felt loved. She really wanted to thank ChunJi, but she didn't know how to. While they were walking around the place, she kept thinking on how to thank him later on.

"Is there anywhere else you wanna go?" He asked.

She shook her head and suddenly her stomah grumbled. She covered her stomach and blushed.

"To the restaurant then!" He chuckled.

MinHee mentally slapped herself as she walked beside ChunJi. They finally reached the restaurant, and ChunJi paid for everything. She felt bad about it, plus the restaurant is damn expensive. They quietly finished their food and headed back home.

ChunJi sent her back home and right before he went in his car, MinHee shouted his name.

"ChanHee!" She shouted.

ChunJi turned around and saw a running MinHee, she was running towards him. And to ChunJi's shock, MinHee hugged him, tightly.

"Thank you for today. See you tomorrow Chanhee." She said.

With that she quickly ran to her house and that made ChunJi chuckle.

"How can I be so cute?" He asked himself.

With a happy expression, he went back to his Teen Top's place. All the memers were looking at him weirdly as to why he was smiling an idiot. He couldn't care less about s. He felt happy and that was all that matters.

______________________________

SHORT UPDATE! Hehhh, enjoy reading!! 

XxheartsxX