17;

First Isn't Everything.

Finally, it was weekends. Oppa and I were just relaxing at the garden, enjoying the sun. I turned to oppa and poked him.

"Oppa! I want to go out with EXO!" I said.

"Alright, alright. I will call the guys okay?" Oppa said.

"Yay, oppa is the best!" I said before pecking his cheeks.

Oppa slung his arms around my neck and ruffled my hair. He then called Suho oppa and they agreed to go out today! Yay! I went in and start to get ready for my little outing with EXO. I went to my room and started changing to my outing clothes. Hehe, although I have gone out with EXO gazillion of times, I still feel excited when I go out with them. Well, pretty much because they are super fun to be with.

Then, I heard a lot of noise from downstairs. They must be here already. Wow, that's fast. I quickly went down and smiled at them widely.

"Our MinHee just called to hang out today! I am so happy!" Tao oppa squel.

"Hehe, I just miss hanging with you guys only. And where is my troll oppa?" I asked.

"Looking for me?" a voice said from the back.

I got shocked and Chen oppa backhugged me. I spun around and hit him lightly. He pretended to feel hurt, trying to get my attention but in the end he just got another knock at the head. Everyone laughed at him, and it made Chen oppa embarrassed. 

"Hey, why are you guys laughing without me!" Baekhyun oppa whined.

"Because you're too late hyung!" Tao oppa said.

"Because you're too late hyung~" Oppa imitated Tao's pronounciation. 

Tao oppa pouted and sulked behind Kris oppa. I knocked oppa's head and then head off to the front before oppa would do anything to me. I walked beside Lay oppa who was quietly walking, looking down as ever. Wonder what happened to him.

"Lay oppa! What's wrong? You don't seem yourself today." I said.

"Oh MinHee-ah, nothing. I'll be okay later on." He smiled.

"Make sure alright!" I said as I poke his adorable dimples.

He nodded and we continued walking beside each other until someone came and spoil the quiet moment. Oppa came and started to tickle me. I shouted so loud till everyone around were staring at us.    But, that didn't stop oppa from tickling me. Suho oppa then came and hit oppa and pulled me away from him. 

"There you go, you are safe with me." Suho oppa smiled.

"Yay! Oppa jjang!" I said as I put a thumbs up.

"Hey! I thought I was the best!" Oppa whined.

"NO! I'm the best!" Kris oppa said.

And they goes all the boys bickering on who was the best. I covered my ears and quickly walked away from the large group. But before I could even do that, D.O oppa pulled me and each of them stared at me.

"WHO IS THE BEST OPPA?" They asked in unison.

"Aish! My myungsoo oppa is the best! Happy!?" I said.

All of them pouted and I giggled at them. Such a bunch of dorks.

______________

After bickering on where to go, we finally decided to hit the mall. Once we reached the mall, we straight away went to the restaurant and had our lunch. Well, one thing if you go out with them you can go hungry. Because you have to wait for everyone to finally agree on something. The perks of having 12 members, its really hard to make decisions with them. One would say this, one would say that, another one would a say a different thing.

"What do you want to eat dongsaeng?" Oppa asked.

"Beef steak, medium rare will do." I smiled.

"Aigoo, MinHee and beef are totally the best BFFs." Chen oppa joked.

Somehow we gotten a table of 13 for everyone to sit, so it was really hectic and abit noisy. Luckily, there wasn't that much people around us. Soon, the food arrived and the guys are still noisy. Gosh, they really can't stay quiet at all. Anywhere they go, they will surely make noise.

After eating, we became little kids and played at the arcade. We actually spent almost the whole time playing at the arcade. We tried almost every game in the arcade.

Soon, it was dark and we all separated. Oppa and I walked back to our house together. As we were walking, we enjoyed looking at the night sky. The stars were all over the place. And there is the full moon that is looking really beautiful. I'm really glad I get to see such beautiful scenary with my dearest oppa. 

"Oppa! Today was really a fun day isn't it?" I asked.

"Of course. Everytime I spent time with my dearest dongsaeng, I feel really happy." He smiled.

He slung his arms around me and we continued walking until we saw a figure of two standing in front of our house. The both of us looked at each other and when we turned back, they were gone. 

"Did you saw what I saw?" Oppa asked.

"Certainly." I replied.

Who were they? And the funny thing is, why did they left when they saw us? The both of quickly ran to our house, afraid that they were robbers. Yes, our imagination is that wild. We can think about the worst scenario ever. We made sure everything was locked and we stayed at my room. 

"Let's just stay here." Oppa said.

"We totally should." I said.

_______________

THE NEXT DAY;

"We are still at home right?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are. Damn, our imaginations is sure really wild. We siblings think alike." Oppa said.

"I know right, how did we even jump to a conclusion that they were robbers? Hhaha!" I laughed.

Oppa laughed along and went out from the room. I was still on the bed, thinking about the two figure standing in front of our house. Why do they seem so familiar though? Its like I saw them somewhere. As I was thinking about it, a phone call shocked me. I picked it up and I instantly smiled when I heard the person's voice.

"Hey princess." 

"Hi my dear Myungie." I said.

"So, I was wondering... if you are free?" He asked.

"No, I'm expensive." I joked.

"So you can't go out with me?" He asked.

"Babo, can't you tell I was joking?" I chuckled.

"Alright then, its set. I'll pick you up later on." He said.

I put down my phone and went down to see what oppa is doing, since the kitchen smelled so nice. As usual, he was doing my favorite pancakes. I sat down and waited for the food to be served. Oppa smiled at me and put three pancakes on my plate. He did the same the thing to his and sat down across  me. 

"Oppa, I-"

"Yo bacon! Yo MinHee!" EXO shouted.

Now what the hell are they doing here in the morning!? We glared at them, but they didn't even take notice of it and casually sat at the living room. Well, the aftermath of  letting the guys know to our password. 

"What the hell are you guys doing here in my house early in the morning!?" Oppa shouted.

"Just for fun! I mean its been a long time since we hang out at your crib." Kris oppa casually said.

Yeah, they used to come here and hang out. Because our house has practically everything. Game room, movie theatre, just name it. We have it. While the boys were making a lot of noise, Oppa and I were eating our pancakes casually.

"Oh yeah, oppa as I was saying-"

"WOW! PANCAKES!" Luhan oppa said.

I puffed my cheeks and glared at Luhan oppa. 

"AS I WAS SAYING I'M GOING OUT TODAY OPPA." I said in a louder tone. 

Oppa chuckled at me and I pouted. This boys really love to cut people's sentence. And so after eating, I went up to have a shower and then get ready for my date with my dearest Myungie.

After I'm done with getting ready, I went down and saw Myungsoo oppa getting cornered by EXO. I decided to take a look at what they were going to do before acting.

"Guys, so he is the one." Oppa said.

"The one whom MinHee said is the best oppa..." Kai oppa said.

"MinHee choose me over you guys? HAHAH! I love MinHee so much!" Myungsoo oppa said.

"Yah! Don't laugh at other people's misfortune!" Kris oppa said.

Gosh, these guys are so childish, I shook my head and walked towards the crowd. 

"Yahyahyah, stop harrassing my boyfie. He's mine. Got to go! See you later at home oppa!" I said as I pulled Myungsoo oppa away.

After we went out, Myungsoo oppa hugged me tightly and twirl me around.

"Why do you look so happy?" I asked, acting as if I don't know anything.

"You choose me over them!" He smiled.

"Of course I would! Do you know how much I love you Myungie?" I said.

He blushed and we went in the car. He drove us to somewhere I don't know and stop at a very beautiful place. He opened the door for me and took my hand while holding a big basket in his other hand.

"A picnic oppa?" I asked.

"Yup, I have always wanted to go on a picnic with you." He smiled.

I then realized that we are actually at the countryside, and to be honest the countryside look so much beautiful than the city. The air here seems more fresh and I like the feeling here. We soon reach the hill and he laid the mat for us to sit down. 

"This is not boring for you right?" He asked.

"Why would it be?" I asked.

"Because Chunji always brings you to the best place while I-"

I kissed him to shut him up, how dare he compare himself with that .

"This is so much more sweeter Myungie. I love this." I smiled.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yes, I love it. Its not like the cliche dates." I smiled.

He lie his head on my shoulder and held my hand. 

"Your hand fits perfectly with mine." He whispered.

"Your hand is really warm oppa. I love your warmness." I said.

He kept playing with my fingers and I just let him be, then he suddenly kissed my cheek and covered his face. I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Why are you so shy?" I asked.

"Because until now, I can't believe I am dating the ice princess who is my first crush for years." He said.

"If only I noticed you earlier." I said.

He smiled and shook his head, trying to say that it wasn't my fault that I didn't notice him earlier. To him, its wasn't my fault. But to me, I felt bad, making him wait for years just to be with his love one. 

"Oppa, I will try my very best to open up to you even more. Its gonna be hard, but I will try. I will make sure that you won't feel in doubt." I said.

He then, lied on my lap and smiled. I played with his hair as we talked to each other. Soon, I grew hungry and he quickly took out the food from the basket. To my surprise, there was so many homemade food in there. Some looked bad, while some looked okay.

"I tried my best though." He said as he looked down.

"I will be more gladly to eat it. Since you cooked it." I said before taking a bite.

Although there were some that taste bad, I still continue eating it without complaining, because I know he put in a lot of effort just to make this date a success. And I feel the love just from eating it. 

"You know, you don't have to force yourself though." He said.

"I'm okay. I actually love it." I said.

We soon finished eating, and we began to walk around the village. Wow, this place is really beautiful. I really want to have a house here. Its full of nature here. But, I wonder how does he know this place? Even I didn't know this plac exist.

"My late-halmoni used to stay here. I always come here every weekend to visit her." He said.

"Myungsoo-ah..." I said.

"Its okay now. Haha, wanna see her house? It belongs to me now, since I am her only grandchild." He asked.

"OMG! I want!!!" I said.

He chuckled and took my hand as we walked to the house. Once we reached, to my surprise, the house is really big, its almost as big as mine. We went in and of course they was no one in the house. We sat down beside each other. I look around the house and saw many amazing things in the house. Wow, this is Myungie's? So lucky....

"You know, we can have a vacation here. This house is ours." He smiled.

"God, are you a psychic? Hahaha" I chuckled.

"Its written all over your face princess." He said as he ruffled my hair.

I looked at Myungsoo oppa and smiled, sometimes I wonder how someone like me could get such a guy like him. I feel so lucky to have him. I'll make sure I'll love him with all my heart. I can't bear to lose someone amazing like him. I'm going to cherish him. Because he is different than other guys. 

"Myungsoo-ah, I love you so much." I smiled.

________________

New update for today guys! Please comment alright? At least I would know what is going on and also I need inspiration from you guys heheh. And also, I have a new fanfic, if you guys are interested, please do check it out!

Starring; you and L.Joe.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/675577/we-are-destined-to-be-together-ljoe-romance-teentop-you