23;

First Isn't Everything.

"Myungso-aaaahhhhh!" I called.

"Yes? Wait, what did you call me again?" He asked.

"Myung- ohh mian. Jagiyaaaaaa." I grinned.

"That's better. Hahaha, and what did you want?" He asked.

"Help me get that. its too high for me." I pouted.

"Aigoo shorty." He teased.

I pouted and he pinched my cheeks. He took the item easily and passed it to me. He peck my lips and continued watching the TV.

Well, its been a week since a week since we live together. The both of us are practically like a newlywed couple. We do things like husband and wife. Our love for each other grew and our bond between us is more than strong. Living in the coutryside is really fun. I get to experience all the things that I never got the chance to. Myungsoo and I have even been growing crops and do the things that the villagers would do. Also people there are really friendly. Whether or not they know you, they will always smile and greet. Some of the people there knows Myungso because of his late-grandmother. Life is sure great and peaceful here.

And so after I was done cooking our lunch, I called him and we had our lunch together.

"Jagi, lets go to the market later on. We need to stocl up some of our ingredients." I said.

"Sure babygirl." He smiled.

After finishing our food, we washed our plates and got ready to go to the market. To be honest, I’m really liking the environment here. Heh.

AUTHOR POV;

While the two of them were enjoying their lives at countryside, there goes MinHee’s parents that is going haywire because their children has ran away from home. They couldn’t get through them at all. Everything was gone. They have gotten all the bodyguards to find the both of them especially MinHee.

Chunji too has been trying to find MinHee, he wanted her back. He kept on asking L.Joe as to where MinHee’s whereabout. L.Joe would simply shook his head and left him. Not because he is lazy to entertain him but he himself has no idea where MinHee is right now. He can’t deny that he misses his bestfriend’s presence. His felt empty wuthout his bestfriend.

Everybody in school has started to get curious about MinHee, L and EXO’s disappearance, they would constantly try to find reasons as to why they had disappear. Their disappearance has became a very big and hot topic these days. Well, who wouldn’t be? Its the whole EXO and the most popular couple who disappeared.

"Hmm…. i miss them." Sungjong said.

"Yeahhhh." Sungyeol pouted.

They all sighed as they went in the class.

On the other hand, L and MinHee is having fun finding the perfect vegetables.

"Jagi, lets havee this and this. Then maybe I can do beef stew tomorrow." She said.

"Beef stew? Yayyyyy!!!" He smiled.

He hugged her and smiled widely. Well, he has a thing for her beef stew. She smiled and she linked his arms as they find for more ingredients.

"Ah, Myungsoo-ah, MinHee-ah!" One of the shopkeeper smiled.

"Halmoni! Hehe, can I have beef for two servings?" MinHee smiled.

"Sure." The halmoni smiled.

The halmoni soon started cutting the beef and little that they know, she gave them more than two servings because she liked them.

"Here you go halmoni!" She smiled as she paid for the beef.

They soon left the market and walked back to their house. After putting all the things in the refrigerator, they went out to have some fresh air. They went to hill where they had picnic last time. Their hands were intertwined as they walked around the hill. The flowers were beautiful and it made the place look heavenly.

"Jagiyaaa, Im glad we ran away. " MinHee said.

"Me too. Its better here people don’t fangirl here." He said.

"And now, I am just alone with my baby. No disturbance, no Chunji, no fangirls, no fanboys. Just us against the world." He added.

"I love you so much Myungsoo-ah." She smiled.

She crashed her lips onto his and puts her arms around his. He deepen the kiss and puts his arms around her waist. They couldn’t get enough of each other’s lips. MinHee smiled in between the kiss and deepen the kiss even more.

"Breathless." She said.

"But worth it." He winked.

And they ended up kissing again.
—————

Back at school:

"Where could she be? Its been a week since she is gone. And that bastard L is missing too! Could they have ran away?" Chunji asked himself.

He was getting agitated. He didn’t like the idea of L and MinHee alone together somewhere. He wants MinHee back to his arms, he wanted her. He misses her.

"Can you please come back to my arms? I miss you so much." Chunji thought.

Then Teen Top came and they just sat down, ignoring the fact that Chunji is here. They were annoyed at what he did to MinHee.

"Do you guys have any-"

"No." CAP cutted his sentence.

L.Joe walked out from their room and walked away. He really wanted to know where MinHee is. He looked at the photo where they took for the last time and smiled.

"I hope you are doing well bestfriend." He smiled.

He put away his phone and till then, he will wait for his best friend to come back. He believed that MinHee would come back. He couldn’t deny that life is boring without his best friend.

END OF POV; 
_____

"I’m done. Jagi, let’s eat the steak while it’s still hot. I’m so hungry already." I said.

Myungsoo came running to the kitchen like a little kid. Aigoo, how can this guy be my boyfriend? He is practically like a childish kid that wants attention from me. Hahah, at the same time, I can’t deny that he is cute like this, because I am the only one who can see him like this. He only does the aegyos on me in order to get something, well, he knew that I can never resist his rare aegyo. Stupid handsome boy.

"Baby…." He said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I want one more steak." He grinned.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen and took another piece of beef. He grinned and continued eating like a small kid. I ruffled his hair as I watch him eat. I smiled and started eating my steak.

"This is delicious!" He said while chewing his food.

"What did I tell you about talking while eating?" I reprimanded.

"I’m sorry." He said as he hung his head low.

"Aigoo, you don’t have to be guilty. Just don’t talk when you are chewing." I smiled.

"Aites!" He smiled.

I told him to continue eating and after finishing, we wash our plates and did some housework before heading to bed. One thing about living here, I tend to be more conscious about the house cleanliness. And I would always force my dear boyfriend to help me out in the cleaning because I would probably faint if I were to clean the whole house all by myself.

"The house is so clean already!" He pouted.

"Haha, just help me clean. If not you are not sleeping with me." I threatened.

"Alright alright, I will help you. I can’t sleep without you now." He said.

"So help me with the cleaning." I said.

He nodded like a little kid and helped me with the cleaning. I smiled and did my part for the cleaning too.

After a few hours, we were finally done and we rested on our bed beside each other. He stared at me and hugged me tightly.

"Now I can have you all night long." He said.

I laughed and hugged him back. This is guy is too cute to be true. What can I do about this dude. He made me bury my face on his chest and started to ‘wrestle’ with me. Haha, I guess this is my punishment for making him do the housework.

"Yahhh! It tickles!" I laughed.

"Don’t care." He said as he stuck out his tongue.

I kept rolling around as he tickled me. Then I decided to tickle him back and we ended up tickling each other and laughing loudly like there’s no tomorrow. We were begging each other to stop but the funny thing is that none of us are even stopping. We kept on tickling and tickling.

"Alright, we should really stop. I mean like seriously. I really can’t take it anymore" I laughed.

"But, I don’t want to." He said as he pinched my nose.

Before I could run, he went on top of me and trapped me. He smirked and I blushed. Instead of tickling me, he went closer to my face and kissed me. I smiled and responded to his kiss. I put my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. His tongue is begging for entrance but I decided to a little bit. I refused to let him exploring my mouth. I could see that he is frowning and I gave no .

Suddenly he stopped kissing and I looked at him and frowned. He suddenly smirked and kiss the side of my jaw. He slowly went down and kissed my neck.

"Yahhh, it tickles." I laughed.

"But it like kissing your neck." He said.

"Kim Myungsoo!" I said.

"I don’t give a ." He said.

I frowned and pushed him away and playfully sulked. I walked away from the bed and sat at the sofa with my pillow. He came running to me and gave me his rare aegyo but I try to resist myself. He kept on doing it till I got really frustrated because I couldn’t take it anymore. I laughed and he pinched my cheeks.

"I know you wouldn’t be angry at me for more than 5 seconds." He smirked.

"I can if I want too. Once Im really angry, beware! Muahahahaha. " I said.

"Wow, I’m so scared." He said.

"Hey! Would you at least show some better reaction? You’re making me look like a fool." I pouted.

"Its okay, because I’m the only one who is seeing this. Fool or not, I still love you honey." He winked.

"Aigoo. So cheesy. What on earth did Woohyun taught you." I said.

"I’m cheesy at the first place. No one can win me when it comes to love, its just that I’m giving Woohyun a chance to be the most romantic one. I rather stick to my cold image." He said.

"Oh yeah? Just stick to your cold image then. I prefer you to be that way." I said.

He smiled and suddenly carried me to the bed. I smiled and buried myself in his embrace. We soon fell asleep and went to each other’s dreams.
______

AUTHOR POV;

"We need to find MinHee and Baekhyun fast. I’m getting impatient." Mr Byun said.

"I have gotten the best people to find the both of them. Don’t worry jagi, I’m sure we will get them someday." Mrs Byun said.

The both of them couldn’t wait any longer. They needed money and the best way was to use their children. They also had already gotten an arranged marriage for Baekhyun. And they are in a complete mess because everything is starting to fall apart.

"Once I find them, they are in dead meat." Mr Byun said.

EXO on the other hand were happily living together in Jeju, they all saved their money to get another the house exclusively for them to live in when any of them are bored.

"Yah, get me the chips." Baekhyun said.

"Base on my personality, do you think I would take?" Chanyeol said.

He ignored Baekhyun and went in to his room happily. Baekhyun blew his fringe and stood up event though he is really lazy. He dragged himself to the kitchen. As he was walking, he was wondering where his sister would be now and how is she doing. They had no contact of each other and the both of them had no phones. 
“Aigoo, I hope you are doing well. I trust L to take care of you.” He muttered.

He never knew that not having his sister by his side can be really boring. He can’t tease s like how he teases MinHee. He sat back at the sofa, watching the TV. Yeah he may be watching, but his mind is elsewhere.

"I miss my little sister." He sighed.

He then shook his head and just watch the TV. No matter what, he knew that she is happy with L and he doesn’t have to be worried about that.

BACK TO SEOUL:

Chunji is still trying to find MinHee, he hired people, paid them a lot of money but still she couldn’t be found. His mind was nothing but only MinHee, he just want MinHee to be here with him. He doesn’t need anything else. L.Joe who saw him looking like a pathetic fool and went to him.

"Dude, stop finding her. Its ain’t worth it, even if you do find her, she will never go back to you." L.Joe coldly said.

"No, she will be mine. No matter what." Chunji insisted.

"She will never. Trust me. She hates to see your face. It annoys the out of her. You shouldn’t have cheated on her. See what happened? Now you are like a crazy fool, chasing for a girl that doesn’t love you anymore. This is just karma. And its not even half she has suffered. You have hurt my best friend and I will never let you be with her. Even if you’re the only guy in the world." He said.

With that he walked away and went to his room. He felt so relief saying all those stuffs to Chunji. He hates seeing Chunji like this.

"Do you know that I hate the new you? Until when are you going to be like this?" He sighed.

L.Joe never like fighting with Chunji, in fact he hates it but his attitude made L.Joe to hate him. He doesn’t wish to give him a cold shoulder but seeing him hurting a girl makes him want to strangle him. L.Joe hates seeing a girl cry in front of him. To him, they aren’t made to be hurt by men. He principle is to never let a girl cry.

"I rather not see you again rather then you getting caught by Chunji." He said.

END OF POV;

______

It has been few months since they all had run away. And MinHee has totally fit herself as a countryside girl. She began to feel as if she is belonged here. L and her have been constantly helping the elders with farming since they were one of the youngest in the village. What they didn’t knew is that they are now reported missing and whoever who found the both of them would receive a reward, now many more are finding them and they are oblivious about this because they don’t watch the TV as often as last time. Now they spent their time doing work.

"Jagi, are you happy living here?" L asked.

"Of course I am. I love it here." MinHee smiled.

L hugged her and they continued doing their farming with some of the elderly. 
_______

Heyyyyy! Its a new update. And I have been down lately. No one is commenting on my stories :( *hue hue*

Hahahaha, anyways i hope you guys enjoyed today’s update. Kkabseong~XxheartsxX