12;

First Isn't Everything.

"Hey, L!" I shouted.

"Oh, MinHee-ah! Hi!" He smiled.

I walked towards L with a smile plastered on my face. I'm going to forget him. It isn't worth it to cry for him. From this, I am going to learn from my mistakes. 

"What's with the happy look?" He asked.

"What! You want me to be sad then?" I asked.

"NONO, please don't ignore me anymore. I had it." He pouted.

"Don't worry, I ain't going to ignore you, Infinite, EXO and whoever I know." I smiled.

He punched his fist in the air and gave his eye-smile. I chuckled at his actions and shook my head. Then, I realized that all this while it was him who was always be there for me. No matter whether I am having a bad mood or not. He was there. He never once left me alone. No matter how much I shun him, he was still there. Maybe he is really not bad after all. 

"MinHee-ah, you know what? I think that you should stop calling me L." He said.

"Then, what do you want me to call you?" I asked.

"Myungsoo." He said.

"Okay then! Myungsoo oppa! " I smiled.

_______________

L POV;

OPPA!? OPPA!? DID I JUST HEAR THE WORD OPPA!? Ahh, life is so great! To hear your crush calling you oppa, and plus it was on her own will. I smiled at myself as I kept remembering the way she called me oppa. Her voice is just too cute. We soon walked together to class. As we were walking to class, we bumped into Chunji and Jiwon. Well, I kinda expected her to like run away but she didn't. Instead she just walked away as if they didn't exist and that made the both of them dumbfounded.

"She is strong." I said to myself.

I catch up with her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She stared at me but then let it be. Seeing her being lively makes me happy.

"Why did you just walked pass them?" I asked.

"Them? I don't know who they were." She said.

"Seems like they are totally out from your life." I chuckled.

"Who cares? They got nothing to do with me." She said.

I chuckled at her answer. This girl is really strong. Its okay MinHee, from now on, I will protect you. I will try my best to make you smile every single day. And also one day, I hope that I can win your heart just like how Chunji won your heart. 

"Hey, what's bothering you? We are going to be late if you continue staring at the space." She said as she pulled me to class.

Damn... the moment she held my hand, I could feel the warmness. Somehow her hands fits in mine. Just like a puzzle that has just been fixed. I smiled and walked with her with our hands intertwined.

END OF POV;

God, lessons are so boring, I want to sleep but apparently my bestfriend, Byunghun oppa keeps waking me up eventhough he knows that I understand the topic. He doesn't want me to sleep because he is bored. Wow, what a GREAT reason to give. Hahaha.  I really want school to end. 

Oh yayyyy! Finally the damn bell has rung. As I was getting ready to go out from the class. EXO carried me and 'kidnapped' me. They put me into the car and drove somewhere. face oppa sat beside me with his iPod sleeping. His head kept swinging back and forth. I can't help but to laugh at the way he sleeps. Pity him, he must be really tired. I lay his head on shoulder and continued what I was doing.

"Oppa where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere you really like!" Baekhyun oppa said.

"What? Are we going to the sea?" I asked.

"Yes honey." Oppa smiled.

The sea! Haha, that's my favorite place. Its very calming and quiet. Whnever I am faced with a problem, there is where I go, to calm my heart. But it has been ages since I went to the sea. I was so happy back then. 

"I want you to let out all of your feelings that has been bottled up in your heart. Shout as much as you want when we reached." Oppa said.

The most capable man in this world is no other than my oppa. His my favorite man, other girls will be like, "Appa is my most favorite guy in the world." But for me, my oppa. Byun Baekhyun. The oppa that really took care of me since I was 5. The oppa that tries his very best for me. No words can explain how amazing my brother is. Without him, I think I am no one, or maybe long gone. 

We soon reach the sea and I woke Kris oppa. All 13 of us when out and I ran towards the sea, my heart automatically calm down. 

"I WILL FORGET YOU LEE CHANHEE. I WILL FIND A BETTER GUY AND SHOW YOU THAT I CAN STILL LIVE WITHOUT YOUR PRESENCE!" I shouted.

The guys were just standing there, and letting me do all the shouting. 

"KANG JIWON!!! YOU HURT ME SO BAD!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I shouted again.

"TO THE BOTH OF YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU GUYS IN MY LIFE ANYMORE. YOU TWO WERE THE CAUSE OF ME NOT EATING, NOT TALKING. I HATE YOU GUYSSSS!!!!" I shouted.

"Feeling better dongsaeng?" Oppa asked.

"More than better oppa." I smiled.

Finally I felt everything was gone, the burden inside me was gone. Everything was let out. We then sat down on the sand, looking at the sunset.

"Its really beautiful." I said.

"Of course it is." Kai oppa smiled.

It feels really good to have people who care for you and that's EXO, they cared for me the most. Yeah, Teen Top, Infinite may all care for me but they care for me the most. 

"Oppa, I'm hungry." I said as I rubbed my tummy.

"Awwww, our little dongsaeng is hungry? What do you want to eat?" Chen oppa asked.

"McDonald!" I smiled.

"McDonald then!" Chen oppa said.

We went to the nearest McDonald and oppa ordered for me. All the girls there were practically drooling over them, even those who are with their dates. Their good looks are radiating. When they were done with ordering and they went back to our table. All the girls we practically staring and glaring at me, but I ignore their endless stares and focus on eating my food.

"Are you that hungry?" Luhan oppa asked.

"Heh." I grinned.

"Here have some of my fries." He smiled.

"Nonono, its okay oppa." I said.

"With that appetite of yours? Its not enough. Just eat before I tickle you." He threatened.

I quickly nodded and ate the fries that he gave. EXO chuckled and shook their head. I grinned and continued eating. Hahhaah, what a day! 

By the time we reached home, it was past midnight. Luckily, there is no school tomorrow. I wash up and got ready for bed. Before I could close my eyes, Byunghun oppa called me.

"Bestieeeee, make yourself free. Teen Top wants to shop with you." He said.

"Its that two people there? I asked.

"Sadly yes, but I want you to come. If you want to get over him, you got to face him." He said.

Well, he has a point though.

"Yeah, I will." I said.

"Great, I will pick you up at 12!" He said.

After putting down my phone, I soon fell asleep.

__________________

"Oppaaaaa! Catch me if you can!" I shouted.

"Once you are caught, you are mine!" The guy spoke.

I ran as fast as I can but at last, got caught by him.

"Mine!" He whispered.

He spun me around and it made me face him, he slowly lean towards me and softly kissed me. And-

"AHHH! What was that about? Was it a dream?" I asked.

That's weird.... never once I had this type of dream. And who was the guy? I don't know, he was somewhat covered by some mist making it hard for me to recognize him. But his voice seems familiar though. I wonder who is that person. 

I then look at the clock and saw it was already eleven o'clock. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and got ready for my outing with Teen Top. Gosh, why didn't even I hear the damn alarm clock. I quickly out on my clothes and put on some makeup.

Just after I finished getting ready, the bell rung, Phew, just in time. I opened the door and saw Byunghun oppa opening his arms, I went to him and hugged him. His hugs really gives a brotherly feeling. 

"Let's go!" He said as he put his arms around my neck. 

We went to his car and met up with the others. Just as we reached, the couple reached too. I acted as if I don't know them and talked to the others. Well, it still hurts to see them together but I know I can overcome it. 

"Oppa! Let's start our shopping!" I said as I pulled Byunghyun's oppa arm.

Well, Chunji wanted to talked to me but I quickly changed the subject and walked away from him. No matter how many times I tell myself to face him, but I keep on avoiding.

"Oppa, I can't face him." I said.

"You can. Be firm with yourself." He cheered.

I nodded and continued to look for more clothes, just as I expected Chunji came to me and talked to me.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Ok." I said.

I promised Byunhun oppa that I would face him and overcome it. For the sake of him, I will try. He pulled me to one side of the mall and we talked.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked.

"Well, as you can see, I'm perfectly fine Chunji-sshi." I smiled.

"Yah, drop the formalities." He said.

"As a matter of fact, we have nothing to do with each other anymore. Chunji-sshi, we have separated, I don't know you and you don't know me. Those memories together are long gone. I will forget you, even if it hurts. Now, please don;t ever bother me anymore. My life is more than perfect without you." I said.

I walked away while clutching my heart. But that is one step towards me getting over him. I can do this.

"Where were you?" Byunghun oppa asked.

"Talking with Chunji. I faced him oppa!" I smiled.

"That's great. You will forget about him." He smiled back.

We both then started shopping together.

CHUNJI POV;

Why does it hurts? Isn't it good if she forgets me? That way, I can just focus on my Jiwon. Aish, why is this seriously disturbing me. I hate this feeling. 

I walked towards Jiwon and smiled. I may be looking at her, but my mind is somewhere else. What MinHee said, is still stuck inside my head. I remember each and every word she says. Then, I saw MinHee talking on the phone cheerfully. Who is the person that is making her smile? 

"Hahaha, what? Yah! Myungsoo!! HAHAHA, sureeee see you tomorrow oppa!" She smiled.

She puts down her phone and ran to Byunghun. Oh speaking of  Byunghun, we rarely talk, or maybe never talk at all. Uhh, its our friendship going to end this way? Honestly, I don't like the fact that he's ignoring me. I really miss my bestfriend whom i always laugh with. But now, he's giving me the cold shoulder. 

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Jiwon asked.

"Oh? Nothing sweetie. Come on, we got shopping to do." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

END OF POV;

The day ended so fast and it was time to separate. And tomorrow, I'm meeting Infnite. What is this? Hahaha, my weekends are so packed. Byunghun oppa sent me back home and he handed me all my shopping bags.

"I'm glad that you enjoy today. Have fun tomorrow with Infinite tomorrow." He winked.

"What's with that wink?" I eyed him.

"Hmm? Nothing!" He said as he hugged me. 

"You're weird." I said.

"I know, that's why you love me as a bestfriend." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and he went to his car. I waved at him before I close the door. Today was indeed a great day, just like yesterday.

L.JOE POV;

Babo, how can she still can't understand. The reason why I winked because she is meeting Infinite and that means she's meeting L! There's a part of me saying that L can win her heart. And I also can see how she reacts towards him. What she doesn't know is that she is slowly liking him, I can see just by the way she smiles at him, look at him, or even interact with him. The feeling when they are together, is totaly different that the feeling when she was Chanhee.

I just hope that L won't be the second Chanhee. 

END OF POV;

____________________

"Wakey wakey." Someone whispered.

I quickly jolted up making me hit someone's head. Gosh, that hurts.

"OMG, are you okay?" Myungsoo oppa asked while rubbing his forehead.

"WTF are you doing here?" I asked.

"I couldn't wait to meet you. So, I came to wake you up." He grinned.

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Yeah, crazy for you." He said as he winked.

"Loverboy." I whispered.

"Now get out! Be ready in an hour." I said.

He saluted and walk out from the door. I chuckled at his cute behavior. Once again, I got ready and wash up for my outing with Infinite. Gosh, did this three groups plan or something. After one outing, another outing is up. But whatever, its fun to hang out with the guys.

"Alright! Let's go!" Myungsoo oppa said.

_______________

Heyyy, sorry for the late update. I hope you guys enjoyed.

XxheartsxX