34;

First Isn't Everything.

"Oh god, this is scary." I said as I kept moving back and forth.

"Babe, look at me. Its going to be fine. I can assure you that." Myungsoo smiled.

He hugged me and rubbed my back. 

"Everybody loves 'Betreasure' now. So don't be insecure, this fashion runaway will be a hit." He said.

In some ways, his words gave me strength. And yes, the day has finally come. My very own fashion runaway. Many top designers have all arrived, sitting and waiting for the show to start. I looked out for awhile smiled at myself. I cheered myself and went to where all my models are. I gave a last minute check on each and every model and I smirked. 

"You guys are perfect." I smiled.

They thanked me and I nodded. I walked away and I started to get ready too, I wore my clothes and had my makeup on.

"Alright! I can do this." 

I put on a smile and nodded at the production people. The music started playing and I strutted way through the stage and smiled at the crowd.

"I would like to thank all of you for coming here. This is my very first fashion runaway and I'm really glad that all of you have turned up. Please continue supporting 'Betreasure'. And let us all start the runaway!" I said.

The crowd clapped and I strutted back to the backstage. Once I when in, Baekhyun oppa looked at me and winked before he started to walked out. Cameras were clicking and I felt proud seeing my models doing a great job. I could see satisfied reactions from the crowd and I smiled to myself. Then, from the back, Myungsoo back hugged me and I looked to the back and smiled.

"See? I told you that it was going to be fine." He smiled.

I giggled and continued looking at my models. I can't believe that this is what I have created alongside with Tao oppa. It feels surreal. 

After the models has finished walking, then comes to the idols whom we have invited to come and perform for us. It was really a successful runaway!

_______________

Soon, the fashion runaway came to an end, I went back to backstage after talking with a lot of designers and most of them wanted to collaborate with me, I even had some entertainment company who came up to me and wanted to sponsor me for their groups. It was really a great expereince for me. 

Anyways, I went backstage and saw all my models waiting for me. I walked up to them and smiled.

"Since you guys worked so hard, lets go to the club! We shall all enjoy the night. Its my treat!" I smiled.

"WOHOOO!!!!!" Everyone shouted. 

"So get ready alright! Your manager will bring you there." I said.

"Yes boss." They cheered.

I smiled and walked away. Myungsoo came to me and smiled at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just like seeing you being successful." He smiled.

"Aigoo." I said as I ruffled his hair.

The both of us soon parted ways and later on we would meet at the club itself.. I drove straight back home and rested on the sofa. I was actually quite tired after that runaway, but seeing my models, including my oppas work hard, I just needed to show some gratitude. After all, they have been getting scolding by me a few days before today. 

Soon, oppa came home and he went straight to me. I smiled at him and he puts his arms around me. I lean on his shoulder and smiled.

"You were great today sis." He smiled.

"You were great too oppa." I smiled.

"Now that I have seen you, you have really grown up. You have grown up to be a fine woman. I feel proud seeing you like this. All your hard work are paid off. As your oppa, I really love seeing you like this. being all happy and such. You know, I really got to thank L for bringing back the old you. This is real the MinHee I knew. I know I don't really say this alot but, I really love you and I really hope the best for you at whatever you do." He smiled.

"Oppa...." I cried.

I hugged him and he chuckled as he hugged me.

"Aigoo, always a crybaby." He laughed.

I laughed in between my tears and he wiped off those tears away from my eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you look absolutely ugly when you cry?" He said.

I laughed and he flicked my forehead. 

"Such a cute dongsaeng I have." He smiled.

As the both of us were having some siblings bonding, someone press the bell and we looked at each other. We didn't really expected a guest today. The both of us opened the door and got shocked to see our parents right infront of our door, with their suitcases.

"What are you two doing here? Look if you are asking to stay here, I-"

"We are not here to stay here, as much as we want to, But I don't think you two want either. We are here to say goodbye. We are leaving Korea for good. Maybe you guys really would be happy without us. After all, we are all bad parents. We regretted leaving you two. But anyways, now, you guys are free. You can do whatever you want. We won't get in the way. And you, MinHee, go and marry L. The both of us would like to give you our blessings. And Baekhyun, take care of your sister. She has only you now." Appa said.

"Pathetic don't you think? Is running away the answer to every problem. If you want to make us like you back, jolly well do something about it!" I shouted.

"Oppa, come on. Let them be." I said.

I closed the door and we went back to the sofa.

"They just love running away." Oppa said.

"Let them be. I have no coments anymore. They never really change." I said.

We soon stopped talking about them because it totally ruined the whole happy atmosphere. We then started looking at our closet, thinking of what outfit to wear. Ever since oppa has became a model, he has now started to be cautious about what he wears. Every single time, he would ask me whether it is fine or not. If its not he would change the whole outfit. Aigoo, my oppa is really exaggerating at times. But that makes my oppa special to me. 

"MinHee!!! Do you think this and this would be great?" He asked.

"Hmm...... maybe change the red leather jacket to the black one. For the shoes, Timberland will do." I said.

"Okay thanks sweetie." He smiled.

I smiled and continued looking through my closet and picked out a dress that Myungsoo really liked. After choosing which dress to wear, I headed to the bathroom and started bathing. I scrubbed my body and soaked myself inside the water. After I'm done, I walked out and started to get ready for later on.

After and hour of getting ready, I was finally done and probably oppa is waitng for me. I did some final touches and felt satisfied. 

I soon got down and oppa smiled at me. We went to the garage and oppa drove us to the club. When we reached the place, all of my models were there already waiting for me. I walked towards them and smiled.

"ALRIGHT, LETS GET HIGH TONIGHT!" I shouted.

"WOOHOOO!!!" Everyone shouted. 

Myungsoo came to me and he held my waist. I winked at him and we walked first. There was a security guard at the door. And when they saw me they greeted me and let me pass. 

"These are my kids. Let them in." I said.

He nodded and everybody followed the behind me. We went to the VIP tables that we specially booked by me. And I have paid everything beforehand, so its kinda like a free flow for them. But once in a while, its really okay to spend some money for them. 

"Okay guys, you all can have fun!" I smiled.

They all nodded and started going to the dancefloor and dancing like mad people. I just sat at the table and looked at my models. Myungsoo sat beside me and had his arms around me.

"Hey, not joining them?" He asked.

"Later. I feel happy looking at them." I smiled.

"Alright then, I shall accompany you then." He smiled.

"Anyways, you look beautiful tonight." He smirked.

"Hahaha, its your favourite dress of course you would like it." I smirked.

"Purposely trying to grab my attention huh? Naughty girl." He said seductively.

"I guess I'm not the only one though. You are wearing the outfit that I got for you." I smirked.

He bit his lips. and pulled me closer. Our faces were less than an inch away from each other. He stared directly at my eyes, making me melt. I stared at him back but failed because I was shy to see him. He is too hot for me. He his lips and I blushed madly. Okay, let me tell you guys the truth, I have for Myungsoo's tongue. That dude has the iest tongue.

"Babe, I think I should cut your tongue." I said.

"WHAT!? Then how do I talk?" He asked.

"Your tongue is so distracting." I blushed.

He his lips again and I closed my eyes, still blushing.

"I see someone really loves my tongue. But if you cut my tongue, you won't get the best kisses from me anymore." He smirked.

I bit my lip and looked away. How can he talk about our kisses so easily. Until now, I still can't talk about kisses to him. I feel really shy.

"And you, should I cut your lower lip?" He asked.

"Hahahaha, why? Does my lips distract you?" I smirked.

I think I should , even though I'm going to get shy later on.

"But if you cut my lips, you can't nibble my lower lip. Isn't that your favorite thing to do when we always kiss?" I smirked.

"HAHAHA." He laughed. 

he flicked my forehead and I winced in pain. I looked at him and knocked his head. He rubbed the area that I just hit and playfully glared at me. He smirked at me and started tickling me. I laughed as soon as he started to tickle me. As he was tickling me, I kept on laughing until he lock his lips onto mine. I smiled in between the kiss and put my arms around him. He carried me, making me sit on his lap. 

AUTHOR POV;

What the two didn't know is that all the models were looking at the both of them. Giggling and smirking. Baekhyun was the last to find out and his eyes buldge when he saw her sister kissing L like there's no tomorrow. 

"Wow, is this how they kiss?" Baekhyun asked.

"Maybe? I have no idea." L.Joe said.

"Hhahaha. Our MinHee sure has her wild side." Tao laughed.

"Nono, I have to stop them." Baekhyun said.

"No, don't. They have missed each other so much, they rarely meet these days." D.O said.

Everyone nodded and he sighed. He let them be, but still kept an eye on his sister. 

BACK TO THE COUPLE:

"Myungsoo, lets have your lips clean up first before going to the dancefloor." MinHee giggled.

She took the tissue wiped his lips. After she's done. They went to the dancefloor, where everybody were grinning at them.

"What?" She asked.

"It was hot just now." Tao said.

"Its air condition oppa, how can this place be hot?" She asked.

"I know right? But just now, they was a really hot scene." Tao smirked.

"OPPA! YOU GOT A SECRET GIRLFRIEND!??" She shouted.

"WHAT!? NO!" He shouted back.

"YAH HUANG ZITAO! YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND!?" Sehun shouted.

"HUNNIEEEE! Its a misunderstanding!!! YAH, JUNG MINHEE! WHAT I MEANT IS YOUR KISSING SCENE WITH L JUST NOW!" He shouted.

MinHee blushed and covered her face. Tao pouted and looked at MinHee.

"You meanieee. Look at what you have done. Now Sehun doesn't want to talk to me." He pouted.

"Now, what the relations you have with him?" She asked.

"My bestfriend you babo!" He said.

"I gotta go and talk to my bestieeee!" He said.

He walked away and went to Sehun who is just sitting at table. 

"They have really gotten close these days." Baekhyun said.

She nodded and ditch her boyfriend for her oppa and started dancing with him, well of course not the y ones of course. Hahahaa XD.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT NIGHT!!" She shouted.

END OF POV;

__________________

Heyy a new update, ENJOY!!

XxheartsxX