29;

First Isn't Everything.

Walking along the hallway, with my arms interlocking with my bestfriend, Jiwon. She has moved on from Chunji and she finally saw the bad side of him. And now, she is interested in knowing Hoya oppa more. I knew it when the first met, they would be perfect together. But whoever she chooses to be with, I will fully support her all the way.

Eventhough it has been a month, nothing much has change. Myungsoo still hates my guts. I'm consider invisible to him. I tried talking to him, but he would just walk past me as if I dont exist at all. And for this one month, I suffered. I miss him a lot. I miss hugging him. I miss doing things with him. At night, when I'm alone, I cry. I cry looking at my photos with him. And just yesterday, I came back from the countryside after staying there for one night. Just when I entered the house, all my memories came back. I could imagine all the things that happened in that house. Remembering my best days with him. We were like a newlywed couple. We depended on each other. Those were the days. How I wish I could rewind time... 

"Hey! MinHee-ah!" Jiwon said as she snapped me back to reality.

"Oh. As you were saying?" I said.

"You know what, I shall just shut up. You don't seem to be yourself. Let's just go back to class yeah?" She smiled.

I nodded and we walked up to class. While walking, I wasn't even looking at where I was walking. My eyes may be open, but my mind wasn't focusing in walking. I bumped into someone and I heard him groaned. I didn't look at him and just bowed to say that I was sorry. I walked away and went back to class. 

Just as I reached my table, I sat down and put my head down on the table, covering my face. One month without him feels like a year without him. Time seems so slow to me. He must be enjoying his life without me. And here I am suffering without him in my life.

________________

Lessons soon end and here I am trying my luck to talk to him. I ran towards him and called his name. He ignored me and walked away. I held his hand pulled him back.

"What do you want." He said coldly.

"Please, just give me a week. A week to make you believe in me. A week to regain your memories back. If I fail to do so. I will leave you and will never bother you again. I just can't leave things like this. At least, if you don't love me, I could tell myself that I've tried. Please." I pleaded.

"Gosh, you're so annoying! Uhh, fine! I will just give a week." He said.

"Now can you let go of me. The deal starts tomorrow." He added

let go of him and he walked away. My heart felt better when he agreed to my suggestion. And for that one week, I'm going to try my best to regain his memories. 

NEXT DAY;

I woke up early feeling a bit better and got ready for school. I did my daily routine and cooked Myungsoo's favourite Kimbap. I made sure the maids stay out from the kitchen while I am doing the Kimbap, because I know they ain't gonna let me do the work. It went to the extent of threatening them if they were to step in the kitchen.

After I was done packing the Kimbap, I went up to my room and changed to my school uniform. I tied my hair the way he like, which is the fishtail braid and sprayed his favorite perfume. I went down to the dining table and joined oppa eating the breakfast. Although there is 4 people eating, I will always consider it as two. I only have my oppa as my family. No one else. Once we were done, we left our plates in the basin and left the house, not even saying a single goodbye. Oppa drove the both of us to school and I happily went out, skipping my way through to find Myungsoo, forgetting about my oppa. Well, I can always see him at home right? Hahah. I went to the cafeteria and went straight to Infinite's table. They all smiled at me except for one. I sighed but the fakely smiled to show the others that I'm okay. I went to Myungsoo and took out the Kimbap that I prepared earlier.

"Here you go, your favorite breakfast." I smiled.

"Uhh thanks." He said coldly.

I walked away and sat with EXO. I didn't want to annoy him that much. I can't be sticking to him 24/7 just because I have gotten his permission to get closer to him. 

L POV;

I looked at the lunch box that she just gave to me. It was just a simple lunch box and when I opened the box, the Kimbap are arranged neatly and I stared at food.

"Yah, stop staring and start eating" Sunggyu hyung said.

I took a bite and to be honest, I really loved it. Hmm... maybe that's why I love this before I lose my memories. Her cooking is really not bad.. Soon, I took more bites of the kimbap and my members smiled.

"Its nice right? You used to beg her to make you this kimbap everyday. But she didn't have that much time to do it so once in awhile she would do for you." Sungyeol said.

I just kept quiet and continued eating. Well, this doesn't make her earn some points. No memories flashed on my mind. After finishing all the kimbap all by myself. I went to her table and gave her back the kimbap.

"It... was nice." I said.

I walked away and she ran to me.

"Then would you like me to do for everyday?" She asked.

"Suit yourself." I said.

I could see her pout but I ignored her and just walked away. 

END OF POV;

I walked back, pouting. But when I looked up, EXO was there smiling at me, telling me not to give up. A smiled crept on my face as I see them cheering me up. Baekhyun oppa went to me and slung his arms around me. 

"You still have six more days. Come on!" He smiled.

I nodded and smiled widely. Tao oppa pinched my cheeks and he stole me away from Baekhyun oppa and the both of us walked first, talking about shopping and of course not to forget, we were talking about Gucci as well. The both of us are a big fan of Gucci, well I may be big fan of it, but its not as big as Tao oppa. The both of us are using Gucci bags as our school bag. 

"Yah! Stop talking about shopping and wait for us!" Sehun oppa said.

"Why Hun-ah? Are you just jealous that MinHee isn't talking to you about your hobby shopping?" Tao oppa smirked.

"Yes, I'm jealous. Got a problem with that?" Sehun oppa said as he took me away from Tao oppa.

"Hey! I'm with her first!" Tao oppa pouted.

Sehun oppa stuck out his tongue and Tao oppa went to Suho oppa and complained to him.

"Suho mama! He stole MinHee from me!" He whined.

"Aigoo.... Sehun-ah, Tao-ah, can you two just share?" Suho oppa said.

"NO!" TaoHun said in unison.

I facepalm and so did the others. I took Tao oppa's hand and Sehun oppa's and make them hold hands. 

"Now it looks better. Well you know, many fangirl of yours ships TaoHun. Its best to keep the ship sailing." I smiled.

I left the both of them and went to oppa. I hi-five oppa as we saw the both of them smiling and walking together. Those two are really close to each other. They go everywhere together. Sometimes, I doubt their ual preference. Hahaha. Whatever it is, soon classes started and we went to our individual classes.

________________

Classes soon ended and thank god that my last lesson is with Myungsoo. Before he left the class. I held his hand and surprisingly he understood why and he just followed me. I saw oppa and I went to him and told him if I could borrow the car. He nodded and hugged me before leaving. I smiled and then told Myungsoo to go in the car. I drove to our favorite restaurant.

"You wanna bring me here?" He asked.

"Yeah. This is where we had our very first date after we became official. Do you remember anything, looking at this restaurant? We came here multiple of times to." I asked.

He shook his head and I sighed. We went in and decided to have our late lunch since the both of us were hungry. We ordered our food and the whole time, there wasn't any conversation. He didn't bother to ask me about his, no our past. He just ate his food quietly. I sighed again and decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

"You know here, there is waitress that tried to flirt with you but you claimed me as your wife. And the waitress  got really embarrassed as she walked away. Its was really funny." I smiled.

He looked at me emotionless and I sighed again.

And so the first day wasn't even productive at all. He was too preoccupied with his phone. He mostly got bored. I decided to end the day and just send him home. Once I sent him, without saying goodbye, he went out and went in. I looked at his room and a tear slid off from my eye. I wonder if he is making an effort to remember his past.

I sighed once again and drove away from his house. I hope tomorrow, there will at least be some improvement. Even if he can't remember me, at least he treats me the way he did in the past would make me more than happy.

________________

Days after days, nothing has improve still the not interested. And on the last day, I called Lee Sungmin, the little boy we helped at the amusement park and asked if he wants to meet us and he agreed. And so I decided that we go to the amusement park again. We met Sungmin and picked him up. The Lee's were happy to see us again and we soon went to the amusement park. 

I asked Myungsoo is he could remember anything about this guy, but he shook his head again. I sighed and Sungmin came to me and asked me why was I so sad.

"Noonaaaa~ Are you okay?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes I am. Now go to hyung! I need to go to the restroom." I smiled.

He nodded and he ran to Myungsoo who smiled when he came running towards him.

AUTHOR POV;

While MinHee is in the restroom. L is left with Sungmin. L looked at him and there is a very short flashback which he couldn't catch it. 

"Hyung! Noona looks so sad! Are you two fighting? Married couples shouldn't fight." Sungmin pouted.

"Married couple?" He muttered to himself.

Soon, MinHee came and they continued their day at the amusement park. Since Sungmin is still a small kid, they decided not to go to the thrilling rides but more to the relaxing rides. And all the way, L is busy having fun with Sungmin to even remember anything. MinHee looked at him and sighed.

"He really isn't making any effort to remember at all. Today is already my last day. And nothing happened. He is still the same. I think I should just stop. It isn't doing any good but just hurt me. I should just stop hurting myself. " She sighed.

Soon it was getting dark they send Sungmin back home and then MinHee sent L home. Before he left he went towards MinHee.

"Today is your last day. I can't remember anything. So we're done." He said coldly.

"I know." She sighed.

"Myungsoo-ah." She called.

L stopped and he turned around to face her. MinHee ran to him and hugged him. L wanted to pushed her away but she shouted at him.

"DON'T!" She shouted.

She cried and said,"Why aren't you making any effort to remember! I'm trying to help you! I'm not helping you just because I want you to love me back. Its for your own good! I think I should just give up. Its not working." 

"Finally you gave up. I agreed to this because I knew that you wouldn't make me remember anything. How about you just go back to your soon to be husband. He must be probably waiting for you to stop two timing and go back to him. He needs you more than I do." He said coldly.

END OF POV;

Does he really want to end this?

"Is this really what you want? Me leaving you?" I asked.

"Its probably for the better." He said.

"Anything for you my dear." I said as I took out my infinite necklace.

I held his hand and weakly smiled. A tear slid off my eye again. I looked down and stare at the ground.

"Please take care." I said.

I walked away and then started to increase my pace and ran towards my car. Just as I went in, I cried and cried till my eyes got red.

"Well, at least i tried." She said while crying.

"Myungsoo-ah, I wish you best of luck in life. Let's never meet again. I'm just afraid that went I see you, I will miss you and want you back in my life." She said as she saw L standing in front of his house. 

I drove away from his house, going back home.

L POV;

I opened my hand that she held just now and saw an infinite necklace. Out of a sudden, I remembered how hard I work just to buy her that Infinite necklace. A sudden gush of memories of me and MinHee came into my mind. And I started to feel dizzy. I stumbled trying to walk to the door and before I could, my world became pitch black.

NEXT DAY;

I woke up and found myself on the bed. I got up and remembered everything. MinHee, Infinite, EXO, Teen Top. Every single thing. Then, I remembered, I hurt MinHee's feelings last night. I quickly got ready and change to my school uniform. Without eating my breakfast, I kissed omma's cheeks and drove to MinHee's house. I pressed the bell and her mother opened up the door. I took a step back but she sweetly smiled at me.

"Where is MinHee?" I asked.

"I think she is upstairs, how about you go in and find her?" She asked.

I nodded and opened the door to her room, and I saw no one. Her room is so neat, as if no one stayed in the room. 

"NO! This can't be happening..." 

I opened the wardrobe and saw nothing! I fell down to my knees. Then, Mrs Byun came up and she got shocked to see nothing. She saw a note and she passed me.

"Don't worry about me and oppa. We left for good. You can have the house and everything. And if you can pass this letter to him."

There is another letter and I opened it up. Mrs Byun has left the room crying. 

"Dear Myungsoo, If you are reading this, I should be away already. Thank you for everything you have done for me. You're the best guy I ever known after my oppa. You took care of me so well. You never hurt me, you always think about me first. I'm not going to blame you for breaking up, because I know you can't remember me at all. I hope that you will be a good boy and find someone better than me. I'll be good here too. I'll always listen to my oppa alongside with EXO. I just want you to take care of yourself alright. I will try to get over you. Although its gonna be hard, but I'll try. At least I tried. I tried to regained your memories. Hah, this marks our end of relationship. Loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me. You were there for me when I needed you. So, I hope that for your next girlfriend, be there for her when she needs you. Treat her the way you treated me. And lastly, take car of my bestfriend, Jiwon. Please make her feel comfortable especially with Hoya oppa. Make them a couple alright? Hhaha, also tell Byunghun oppa for me that I will always miss him and tell him that I love him. Also tell him that I'm sorry. Honestly I don't know how my life would be without you. Because you are my life. For the last time, I love you so much.

Byun MinHee."

I clutched my the letter close to my heart and cried. She left me. I was a jerk! Why! How am I going to live without her! I slammed my hand on the ground and shouted. I can't believe I just made her leave me. Where could she be now. She must be around Korea right? She must be still schooling right? I quickly ran back to my car and drove to school. Not caring about my looks and I ran to the administration office and asked about MinHee. 

"Both Byun MinHee and Byun Baekhyun has left the school. Just now this morning. And also EXO. They won't be schooling here anymore." She said.

I slammed the table, which made her shocked and left the office. I ran to her locker and typed down her password, there was nothing inside. I slammed the locker door and punched the locker. 

I kicked the bin and pushed anyone who is going in my way. I was pissed off at my ownself. How dare I say to her that I will always love her. I can't even remember my own girlfriend. 

END OF POV;

Right now, with my oppa and EXO. We heading to New York to renew oursleves. I ain't sure whether this would be a great choice but we should at least try. Oppa looked at me and he smiled. I laid on his shouder. The plane ride from Korea to New York is going to be a long one so we decided to rest.

"Let's just hope everything will go right to where it should be." I thought.

_______________

Hiii, a new update. Honestly I cried while writing this chapter. I though that I shouldn't make Myungsoo lose his memories too long. But he has to face his consequences for pushing her away right? Well anyways, hope you did enjoyed reading it. I will try to update more often if I have time. And lasly please comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX