24;

First Isn't Everything.

AUTHOR POV;

And now, MinHee, Baekhyun and L are on the wanted list. Mr and Mrs Byun still couldn't find them eventhough they have gotten the best detectives to find them. They have decided to report them missing to the police and now the police are finding all of them. Their faces are plastered everywhere, newspaper and the news. People who were to find them would be rewarded and this made people want to find them with all their might. After all is the money that people want.

Over the countryside, people were shock to know the real identity of MinHee. They didn't know that she the daughter of the Byun's. And knowing that they will be reward for finding them, they all were fighting as to who will report it.

"STOP! Stop fighting, there must be a reason why they hide here. And all this time, they have been helping all of us. Is this how all of you pay back?" SungWon, the leader of the area said.

"But, the reward is a lot, think of what we can do with this place with the money. Plus, its not like without them we can't live. Their parents need them. And I think it would be the best if we report it to them." Jinki, one of the villagers there said.

"But still! Look! I am not allowing anybody to report this. And that is final. Let them stay in this place." SungWon said.

Everybody sighed and they walked away. But Jinki doesn't want to to give up, he is in of money and he doesn't care about the reason as to why they came here. He smirked and drove to the city to meet Mr and Mrs Byun. He went to their office and he was greeted by the secretary.

"May I know the reason why do you want to see Mr and Mrs Byun?" The secretary asked.

"I have found MinHee and Myungsoo." He said.

"Alright then, please follow me." She smiled.

She showed him the way to the office and Jinki met with Mr and Mrs Byun.

"Ahh, I heard you found them?" Mr Byun asked.

"Yes sir." JinKi said.

He told them where they were and he was given his reward and Jinki smiled in victory.

"I'm sorry MinHee and Myungsoo, I know you two have help me a lot, but who can resist money." He said to himself.

He droved back home happily, making sure that no one saw him coming from the city. He quickly went home and saw the huge amount of money that he has received. It was actually more than he had thought.

"HAHAHA! I'm rich!" He said.

On the other hand, MinHee and L had no idea about what is happening, they aren't aware that they are wanted. They didn't know that the people are fighting to report them. They were oblivious to make it short. So, as per normal, they were just helping the villagers with the labor. As they were happily helping out, suddenly a group of strong looking man surrounded them. 

"May I help you?" MinHee asked.

Without saying anything, they pulled MinHee and L towards the car. And obviously those two tried to resist themselves. And ended up they got carried by the men by force. 

"Put us down!!!" MinHee shouted.

"Who the are you guys!?" L shouted.

They shoved them in the car and their hands were handcuffed. They don't even know where they are heading to. No matter how many times they tried to ask them, they just kept quiet and focused on driving. MinHee looked out and her eyes buldge when the vehicle stopped at a building.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING OUT!!" MinHee shouted.

"Why? What's wrong?" L asked.

"I-Its my parents building." She said.

L looked shocked and wished that they are just stopping here for awhile, but luck wasn't on his side. They were forcefully pulled out and were sent to Mr and Mrs Byun's office. As soon as they were pushed into the room, Mr Byun came and slapped L. 

"Why did you slap him!" MinHee shouted.

"Because he deserves it. And you, from now onwards you are stuck with 4 bloody bodyguards and you will never see that guy ever again. You are going to marry Chanhee and its final." Mr Byun said.

He told the bodyguards to take MinHee away while they have a talk with L. After MinHee was pulled out. Mrs Byun came to L and she stood right in front of him. She threw tons of money right infront of L's face and glared at him.

"Money is all that you want right? Take it and leave this country." She said.

L smirked and laughed.

"HAHA, I don't need money Mrs Byun, I'm not a beggar who wants money. I have my own income and its enough for me to support myself and MinHee. I rather if you just take that money and have it by yourself. Since you are in need of money." He smirked.

"What did you say?" She asked as she slapped him.

"How dare you talk to me like that! I can't believe my daughter dated a low standard guy like this." She cringed.

"I may be low standard, but I don't cheat on her felings unlike the high standard Chunji. Yeah, he may have a status in this country, but to be honest, his attitude is really low standard." L said.

"You don't suit my daughter. Just get out from this country and never come back." Mrs Byun said.

"What if I don't?" L said.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you get out from the country or not, because you will never get close with MinHee ever again. She is going to get married with Chanhee and you can not do anything about it." Mr Byun said.

"It will fail, I can gurantee you that. MinHee will not get married with Chunji because our love is way stronger than you think. If you think you can break us apart with those bodyguards, you're wrong. Don't underestimate our love." L said.

"A young guy, talking about love? You are just a high schooler, what do you know? We live more longer than you, we know what is best for her." Mr Byun said.

"Yeah, you two live longer than me, but let me tell you this, you two are childish. You two are childish in love. Wait, you two don't even know what is love. And what did you say? You know what's best for her? Pfft, don't make me laugh, you took care of her not even half of her age. What do you know know about her? You only think of the MinHee that loves you with all her might. I'm sorry, but now she hates your guts." L said.

Mr and Mrs Byun were speechless. They didn't know what to answer him anymore. They ordered the men to throw him out from the building and they soon walked towards MinHee. MinHee looked at them with hatred in her eyes. 

"What did you do my Myungsoo!?" She shouted.

"We just talked and he agreed to leave you. He just wants your money." Mrs Byun lied.

"Lies." She smirked.

"Why are you smirking? I'm telling the truth!" Mrs Byun fired.

"Hahaa, you expect me to believe in that trashy lie of yours. My Myungsoo will never do that. I know him. He isn't going after money. Our love is not about status, money etc. I don't care about anything, even if I have to live along the streets with him, I'm still okay about it. As long as he is by my side, nothing matters. Don't you ever doubt our love. You know nothing about our love. Its so much more different than yours." MinHee said.

Mr Byun could see the similarities that the couple had, and that is, they are willing to risk everything for their love. But no matter what, he still opposes with the idea of  MinHee being with L.

"Just go home now, we will settle your marriage soon." Mrs Byun said.

MinHee rolled her eyes and she was sent back to the place that isn't called home. She went up to her room and was surprised that everything was still where it was. Nothing was touched. 

_______________

NEXT MORNING;

Well, MinHee didn't even sleep that well last night, she kept on turning herself around. She woke up and did her daily routine for school. She went down and was 'welcomed' by her parents, she rolled her eyes and didn't bother to have breakfast, she totally lose her appetite to eat. 

"Going to school now." She said coldly.

"How about breakfast?" Mr Byun asked.

"I have no appetite." She said.

The 4 bodyguards follow her out and sent her to school. Everyone was shocked to see MinHee back in school. She ignored all the whispering and walked to find Teen Top, she saw them and wanted to run to them but was stop by one of the bodyguards.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to Teen Top, can't you see Chunji over there?" She said.

She scoffed and ran towards them, it may look like she is running towards Chunji but actually she is running towards her bestfriend.

"BYUNGHUN OPPA!" She shouted.

L.Joe turned around and a smiled plastered on his face. MinHee jumped to hug him and L.Joe gladly opened up his arms and he spun her around. 

"Where were you!?" Chunji suddenly budge in.

"Why do you care? Pfft..." She rolled her eyes. 

"Oppaaaaaa~ Let's go!" MinHee said as she linked her arms with L.Joe.

As they were walking, Infinite was just talking along the corner and he eyes went to L who is smiling at her. She smiled at him back and gave a flying kiss to him. They knew that for the time being, they couldn't be there for each other but they are confident that everythung will go on smoothly without any disturbance.

________________

Heyyy guys, a new update for all. Comment and Subscribe!
XxheartsxX