36;

First Isn't Everything.

"Yah! Dongsaeng!!! Wake up!! Its time for you to get your wedding dress!!!" Oppa shouted.

"5 more minutes...." I muttered.

"You've been saying that for the past one hour! Now get your fat out from the bed." Oppa said as he pulled me.

"FINE!! Aish.." I said as I stood up.

I wobbled my way through the bathroom and closed the door. I went in my bathtub and soaked myself inside. I was dead tired. Just yesterday, I had this one freaking long meeting that ended at 4am. And now its already 8am, which means I only had less than four hours of sleep. I'm really going to punch Myungsoo for arranging this wedding dress thingy today. I kept on washing my face with cold water to wake myself up. After I was done bathing, I went out from my bathroom, and got shock to see Myungsoo sitting on my bed. Luckily I was wearing a bath robe.

"YAH! Don't you know how to knock!?" I shouted.

"What's there to knock honey.. We are getting married soon anyways." He smirked.

"Shut up." I said.

 I went to my closet and wore my clothes. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put on a very light makeup. I put on my shades and took my bag. I went out and glared at him.

"Why choose today? I'm dead tired you know?" I yawned.

"Babe, after we choose your wedding dress and my tuxedo, we will go for a spa." He said.

"SPA!? REALLY??" I shouted in happiness.

"Yes honey." He smiled.

We went down and ate our breakfast. I kissed oppa's cheek and went off first. We took Myungsoo's car and he drove to the wedding dress shop. We were greeted by the workers and I smiled at them.

"You go and choose first, i shall wait for you." He smiled.

I nodded and started browsing through the dresses that was on display.

"Babe, would you like a long dress or a short dress?" I asked.

"A long one of course." He said.

I then took the dress that captivated me and I smiled and started changing into the dress. The both of us decided that we will not show to each other how we looked because we wanted it to be a surprise during the wedding day itself. After I wore the dress, I was completely satisfied.

"OMO, you really did choose the dress that fits you the most, you look really beautiful in this dress agassi." She smiled.

I thanked her and told her that I'm purchasing this dress.

"Oh, you are not showing it to your future husband?" She asked.

"Yes, we want it to be a surprise." I smiled.

she nodded and waited for me to be done. I came out from the fitting room and gave the dress to the worker. I smiled at her and went to Myungsoo. He smiled at me and I sat beside him. He puts his arms around me and and told me to wait while he choose his tuxedo. I nodded and soon he left. While waiting, I kept on imagining how Myungsoo would look like with his tuxedo. Its gonna look good on him. Well, what's new for a lady killer like him. If he isn't a photographer, I would already ask him to be one of my models. 

Since he is guy, it didn't take him that long to be done. He walked out from the room and the both of us proceeded to the cashier.

"Here you go." Myungsoo said as he took out his card.

"Yah! I wanted to pay mine." I said.

"That's no no." He said.

I rolled my eyes and i heard the workers chuckling at us. I smiled and right after he paid for them, I pulled him out and flicked his forehead.

"What was that for!" He said as he rubbed his red forehead.

"Punishment." I said.

"Now let's go spa baby. My whole body is aching." I said.

He chuckled and we soon went to the spa. Myungsoo had already booked a room for us beforehand. We all went to the toilet and change to the clothing that was given and met up and the spa room. The both of us would be getting some Thai massage. Ooooh, its gonna be really nice. 

We lied down, with our faces facing down and I turned to the rightt, where Myungsoo is looking at me. He smiled and suddenly stretch his hand out. I smiled and held his hand. 

"Hope you would enjoy this." He smiled.

"I'm prety sure I will." i smiled.

Soon, the workers came. We let go of our our hands as they started massaging us. I swear, I heard cracking sounds from my body as the massage my back. i guess my back has pretty much stiffed because I sat down in office practically for the whole day, and I didn't have muxh time to exercise. I looked at Myungsoo and saw him, already closing his eyes. Haha, he must be enjoying the massage too. I smiled and started closing my eyes, as I let them continue doing their magic.

"Agassi, please wake up." 

I opened my eyes and woked up, like always, after waking up, I would always strecth my body. I stretched my body and heard tons of cracking sound. Wow, that was nice. I felt like my muscles were loosen up and we soon headed to the hot springs. We got a private one, where we could share. And I wrapped the towel around my body and made sure that it was secure. When I went in, Myungsoo is already inside, enjoying himself. I walked to him and sat down beside him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. 

"Just a week more." He said.

"Yes, a week more and we will live with each other till the end." I smiled.

He wraps his arms around me and smiled.

"I really can't wait to see you in your wedding dress." He said.

"Me too. I can't wait to see you in your tux." I said.

Soon, our time is up and we started packing up. Myungsoo told me to wait in the car while he settled the bill. After awhile, he came back and drove me straight home. Well, Infinite, Exo and Jiwon are going to have a dinner at my place. I guess everyone is waiting for us since I had tons of missed calls from Baekhyun oppa. 

Once we reached home, they were looking at us, giving us a glare. I grinned and told them that we can start eating. They totally look like hungry lambs I must say. Seems like they bought tons of chicken. Hahaha, must be Jongin oppa's idea. That dude is over chicken. So weird. 

"Do you guys know that the chickens has been calling me!?" Jongin oppa said

"Whatever oppa, let's just dig in." I said.

He pouted and took a huge bite on the drumlet. I chuckled and started eaing my food. Jiwon and Howon oppa is busy giggling at each other and I smiled. I really got to thanked Howon oppa for making her happy. She really seems the happiest when she is with him. And there is Tao and Sehun who is being taking photos while eating their chicken, they really are very close. Sunggyu oppa and Woohyun oppa are busy laughing among themselves. I really felt happy having them as my company. They stood by for me, when I needed them. They never once left me at all. When I feel down, there were always there. I smiled secretly and continued eating my chicken.

Once we were done, the other just hang around in my house as Myungsoo and I went up to my room. I looked out at the window and smiled. Myungsoo came behind me and hugged me.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"No, I'm just happy. I'm really glad having you guys in my life. I never thought that my life would turn out like this. I thought that for all my life, I'm going to be cold and shun myself from the world." I said.

"That's just what you think honey. Do you think the people around you will let you be like that? Babo." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"I love you so much babe." I smiled.

"I love you too honey." He smiled.

__________________________

And the days past by really fast, in just minutes. I'm going to Myungsoo's forever. I sat at the room, feeling anxious. Baekhyun oppa came in and he smiled at me. I hugged him and he looked at me.

"I can't believe my cold little sister is getting married. To be honest, I hesistated to let you marry him. Because once you get married, there won't be you living with me. But if this makes you happy, oppa will always support you. Now, be a good girl and listen to Myungsoo ok? Don;t cause him trouble. And lastly, oppa really loves you. I love you so much." He smiled.

"Oppa..." I cried.

"Heyhey, the beautiful bride shouldn't be crying. Thank god these makeups are waterproof." He joked.

I laughed and he held my hand. 

"Its time to go by the way." He smiled.

I started holding his hand tightly. I am very nervous. 

"Look her babygirl, don't think of anything. Just look at Myungsoo, that settles everything." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You will be captivated by his looks even more." He smirked.

Now I can't wait to see how he look like. Then Jiwon came and she hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god, you look freaking beautiful." She said.

"Thanks babe." I smiled. 

"Alright then, I shall see you later. I will be sitting at the front row with the Infinite boys." She said.

I nodded and oppa signalled me to get ready. I took a deep breath and linked my arms with oppa. The door opened and I looked to the front, I saw an angel standing. I smiled and continued walking down the aisle. Once we reached at the front, oppa gave me to Myungsoo.

"Treat her lke a queen alright?" He said.

"Yes I will." Myungsoo said.

i stood next to him and he whispered to me,"You choose the right dress. You look even more than just beautiful." He said.

I blushed and the ceromony soon started.

(LETS JUST CUT THE VOWS HAHAHA)

"You may now kiss the bride." 

Myungsoo pulled my waist and he deeply kissed me. We never once seen each other fpr the past two days because Myungsoo parents didn't allow us to. I smiled in between the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, which made the crowd go mad. We broke the kiss and our forehead touch each other, catching our breaths.

"You're mine officially." He whispered.

I giggled and soon the wedding ended and we had a after party that starts an hour later, so the guest can change into a comfortable clothing. And the I'm glad that I didn't have to wear the gown for the party.

________________________

I went in to the makeup room and change into something more comfortable.

I walked out and saw Teen Top, I ran to them, not caring about my heels and hugged my bestfriend. He hugged me back and I smiled. Chunji came to me and hugged me, which took me by surprise.

"Congratulations honey." He smiled.

"Yahyah, bro stop hugging her already." Byunghun said.

I looked at the both of them and they smiled. 

"We talked things out on the day when you talk to me chingu." Byunghun said.

"So you did~ I'm so happy." I said as I hugged the both of them at the same time. 

"Now, enjoy the party alright? I kinda need to go to Myungsoo, his entertaining the guest." I said.

They nodded and they went straight to the usuals. I wished I could talk to them longer but the elders are more important to attend to. Well we invited the people from the contryside too. I was really happy to see them. Kinda miss them though. 

"Aigoo... you two really got married." 

"Hehe... halmoni, I miss you so much." I smiled as I hugged her.

"Aigoo aigoo." She smiled as she patted my shoulder.

As we were entertaining the guest, suddenly the lights turned off and I got shocked but then I saw EXO standing on the stage and they smiled at us. They started singing and dancing, making the guest have fun and I saw oppa singing and smiling at me. Myungsoo put his arms around me and he smiled at me. I smiled at him back and enjoyed the performance. 

EXO soon went down the stage and they walked to us. We walked to them and I hugged oppa. He hugged me back and I cried a little.

"This bride just can't stop crying since just now." Oppa joked.

"Yah, stop crying already. You know crying is my trademark." Tao said.

I giggled and he patted my head. 

Then, the emcee of the day, which is Suho started speaking and then the light went to us. Myungsoo stretch his hand out.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course." I said as I took his hand.

he puts his other on my waist and we started dancing in the middle of the crowd. My eyes was only on him and I blushed while staring at him. I tried to break the eye contact and look elsewhere, but his eyes was still looking at me.

"Yah, can you not stare at me like that?" I blushed.

"You're just too beautiful, I can't stop looking at you." He said.

"Yah.." I blushed.

"MinHee-ah.." He called.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Nothing, I just wanna call your name." He said.

"You call my name as much as you want in the future." I smiled.

We suddenly stopped dancing and went to the stage. He took the mic and looked at me.

"Ever since middle school, I had a love at the first sight when I saw MinHee, but the girl, doesn't even look me. She was cold to me because of my idiot friends. When we we graduated from middle school, I thought that I would never see her again, but my heart still loves her.It was until one day, when my friends and I decided to transfer school and we bumped into her. When i saw her, my heart beats really fast. I stared at her beauty, but she nevere looked at me. She walked away and I was still in a daze. I kept on thinking, how can a girl be that beautiful. I tried my luck to get closer to her and I did. There were problems along the way, and I choose to stick to her and comofrt her. Then, one day, when she told me that she liked me back, I felt like my world stop. It was the happiest thing that happened in my life. Everything were well, until I lost my memories. Until now, i still feel remorseful over what had happened. I remember promising myself that I will never ever make her cry. But sadly I did. And because of that, she left me, because she thought about me. For the past 5 years, I live my life i agony. I missed her so much, I just want her to be back to me. But I can't. I didn't know where she was. And now that she is back in Korea, I feel like myself back again. She is truly my other half. Without her, I'm nothing." He said.

I cried while I was listening to his long speech. He then walked towards me and wiped those tears away.

"I'm so glad that I can really call you mine." He smiled.

He gave the mic to Woohyun and he cupped my face and kiss me. I smiled and kiss him back.

"I have always been yours honey." I said.

__________________________

THE END!!!!! I hope you guys did enjoy this story!!!! 

XxheartsxX