35;

First Isn't Everything.

"Oh god, my head hurts now." I said.

"Hahha, you totally drank a lot my dear." Myungsoo said.

"Eh? I thought I was at home.... why are you here?" I asked.

"You are at home. You told me to sleepover here babo." He said.

"I did? Wow, I forget almost everything." I said.

"You drank as if there is no tomorrow." He said.

"And you flirted in front other guys." He said as he crossed his arms.

I grinned and hugged him. I guess, I really went all out yesterday. Usually I would remember what I did last night, but really today, I totally forgotten what had happened. I was so drunk to the extend of me flirting with other guys. Oh my gosh, I wonder what did Myungsoo do.

Baekhyun oppa soon came to my room and he frowned at me.

"You know you were really wild yesterday? I saw how you kissed L and that was way too much missy. On top of that, you freaking flirt with some strangers. You shouldn't drink a lot. If its EXO or Infinite, at least it was better, but you flirted with some bad wolves. Oppa, objects that!" He said.

I chuckled at his cuteness but I see that he is being serious. I hung my head low and apologized to him.

"I'm going to control your drinking from now on." He said.

I nodded and apologized again. He then grinned and he pulled me out of the bed. We went down and I saw a lot of food on our dining table. Wow, is this breakfast or a feast.

"Baekhyun and I woke up early and we cooked this for you. We didn't know what you were craving for now, so we just cooked all your favourite breakfast." Myungsoo said.

I hung my mouth low and really got shocked. I mean they literally cooked all my favourite breakfast. Baekyun oppa pushed me to sit and told me to eat. The other two sat down too and they soon started digging in. I ate my food and tried my best to finish everything. I guess after this I will be spending my time in the toilet. Well, there is so many food and there's only three people who is eating.

"Oppa, shall we call EXO? This seem a lot you know." I said.

He nodded and I called Tao oppa. Within one ring, he picked up and I told them to come to my crib. He agreed and told me that they will be there in a minute. Hahaha, since they live quite near to us, its just a walking distance. Soon, they reached they didn't need to press the bell simce they know the password.

"WOWWWW LOOK AT THE FOOD HUNNIE!!! Tao oppa squel to his bestfriend.

"I KNOW!" Sehun oppa said.

They ran to the dining table and started digging in. Typical maknaes. HAHAH. The others soon joined and it was a lively breakfast. Everyone was eating happily. Then, I got a call from my bestfriend, Byunghun. I picked up and he started asking me if I was free. I told him that I was and he told me that Teen Top wanted to hang out with me. I agreed and he said that he would come by to pick me up. I nodded and hung up my phone.

"Myungsoo-ah, today I'm going out with Teen Top." I said.

"But Chunji?" He asked.

"We talked about it. He has finally told me that he will try to forget me." I said.

"That's great!" He said.

I nodded and soon the food on the table is gone and we all helped each other to clean the plates. The guys decided to crash the games room, leaving Myungsoo and I at the living room. I can't deny that we haven't been able to see each other, since our schdeule always clash, it was hard for us to see each other. Before the fashion runaway, I wasn't able to see him for at least 2 weeks. He is busy with his photobook while I was busy with the runaway. We didn't have time for each other. 

he wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I miss you so much babo." He said.

"I miss you too." I said.

We didn't really talked and just enjoyed the moment. Soon, it was time for me to get ready for later on. Myungsoo followed me up to my room and I let him lie down on my bed, well my bed is his bed too. Hahaha, I bathe and wore my bathrobe over my body. I went out and saw Myungsoo just looking at his phone.

"Myungsoo-ah, you have nothing to do today?" I asked as I was looking for some clothes in my walk in closet.

He went in to my walk in closet and hugged me.

"No..." He pouted.

"Stay here with oppa. Bond with him. Who knows, he may be your brother-in-law. I think you lose some points from him though." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"He saw us kissing last night, and he wasn't really that happy." I said.

"Ok, then. Today I will have some bonding with him and also EXO. You go and have fun with Teen Top. If Chunji tries to do somethng stupid to you. Call me, I will punch him." He said.

I nodded and he left the walk in closet. I continued finding the clothes that is perfect for the weather.

"Okay, I'm done." I said to myself.

I walked out and went to my boyfriend. I hugged him and he kissed my cheeks. I kissed his cheek too before heading to the games room. 

"Baekhyun oppa~ I'm going out with Teen Top." I said.

"Okay! Have fun." Oppa said.

Before I went out, Tao oppa held my hand.

"If Chunji do anything to you, call alright?" He said.

I nodded and hugged him. That dude, he may be childish at times, but when it comes to be serious, he is the very serious Tao.

I went out and saw Teen Top waiting for me. I went straight to my best friend and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and we went inside the car. Chuni awkwardly smiled at me and sat at the front seat with CAP oppa who will be driving.

"Wow, that's weird. He is not flirting with you."Ricky whispered.

"We've talked things  out." I whispered back.

He nodded and I went to my bestfriend, he suddenly plugged in one side of his earpiece on my right ear. We listened to the music as we are going to the destination, which I have no idea where. I decided to not ask where because they didn't say anything so it must be a surprise.

"We're here." Changjo said.

I walked out from the car and was welcomed by a beautiful park.

"Its a private property. This place belongs to CAP hyung." Byunghun oppa said.

My eyes widened. This place belongs to CAP oppa!? Wow. Byunghun oppa held my hand and pulled me to somewhere. I just followed him, without asking questions.

"Wow, a bbq?" I asked.

"Yeah, the guys kept wanting to go bbq with you." CAP oppa said.

"Haha, whatever it is, let's get started." Byunghun oppa said.

We soon started to get the fire ready before putting our food. Jokes were made along the way and all seven of us really had fun. I found myself talking to Chunji, like a friend and laughed along with him. As we were all eating, Chunji suddenly patted my shoulder and signalled me to walk around. I nodded and followed him from behind.

After we were quite far from the others, he finally stopped walking and told me to sit down on the bench. I sat down first, followed by him. 

"Do you have anything to talk about?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He said.

"Spill it." I said.

"First of all, I wanna tell you that I still love you-"

"Chunji we-"

"LISTEN TO ME FIRST!" He shouted.

"As I was saying, I still love you, but I'm trying to forget you. I'm trying to move on for you. Your happiness is what makes me happy. After this whole years, I do realize that you are happier with him, than you were with me. I just didn't want to admit it. I was afraid to admit. I wanted to for myself, but then, these days, I thought about it, I can never have you back. Your love for Myungsoo is really great. I will try my best, but it might take some time." He said.

"Its okay Chunji. I understand. And I hope that one day, you will find someone who is so much more better and capable than me." I smiled.

"Does this means that we are still friends?" He asked.

"Of course!" I smiled.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Its been a long time..." He muttered.

I decided to ignore that and we soon walked back to where Teen Top was. I sat beside Byunghun oppa and continued eating my meat. 

"Oppa, I think its time that you sort out things with Chunji.." I said.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"We talked already. Come on oppa, its been 5 years. Don't you miss your bestfriend?" I asked.

He sighed and stood up. I thought that he wanted to talk to Chunji but instead he wanted too have some air. He walked away and I chased after him.

"Lee Byunghun." I sternly said.

"WHAT!?" He shouted.

I got shocked, this is the very first time he had ever shouted at me.

"You have to talk to him." I said.

"That guy isn't my bestfriend. He isn't the Chanhee I know. The Chanhee I know, doesn't hurt people. I will noever talk to him until he becomes who he really is. That Chanhee now is nothing but a ing jerk. I hate guys who hurts girls. He isn't someone I know." He said.

I slowly walked towards Byunghun oppa. For some reason, he seem really frail. I hugged him and he buried his face on my shoulder. This is the first time I ever seen this side of his.

"There must be a reason why you hate guys who hurt girls right? Tell me oppa. I have every rights to know." I said.

"Omma.... Appa hurt omma. Appa made omma really miserable, and until now she is traumatize, she doesn't like when a guy comes close to her, including me." He said.

I could feel my shirt getting wet due to his tears, but I didn't care. I wanted him to express everything out.

"And that jerk left us. Because of him, omma doesn't even want to talk to me. She chased me out of the house, thinking that I would be the same as appa. I hated him." He cried.

He had a bad past, just like me.

"She will talk to you soon. I know. Maybe she needs time. Be patient alright?" I said as I wiped his tears.

"Gomawo, I felt as if half of my burden is gone." He weakly smiled.

"I'm your bestfriend for a reason honey." I smiled.

He grinned at me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Come on, we might miss some fun there!" I said.

We walked back and saw the guys all starting to pack up. 

"You guys were too late." Ricky said.

"HAHA, its okay. It was worth it." I smiled.

We helped them pack up and they sent me back home. I hugged every one and walked back in to see Myungsoo having fun with EXO, I smiled and quietly walk my way up to my room. Its great to see him having equality time with the boys.

Now, things are really getting better. Not only my company is getting better, my relations with other people got better too. I have finally cleared everything with Chunji and we are getting better now. Hahaha what's left is my marriage with Myungsoo. Hehehee, how I wish it would happen fast!

____________________

A new update. Please enjoy! Comment and Subscribe!

XxheartsxX