07;

First Isn't Everything.

Books, books, books! Ahh! Is there anything else they can talk about? Its getting annoying! And there goes me, invinsible in their eyes. This has been going on for weeks already. Chanhee has started to communicate more with Jiwon than me. They even shared some secrets between themselves and I really find it super annoying. 

"Hey, babe. Why are you alone?" Byunghyun oppa asked.

"Blame your bestfriend. Oppa! How about this? We go on a date! I'm really bored you know!" I whined.

"Anything for my beautiful babe." He winked.

We left the school and had our own time together. Byunghun oppa is really fun and also a great gentleman. He really treat girls like jewels. 

"You know what oppa? People might think that I am cheating behind Chanhee. HAHA, you are like my boyfriend today." I chuckled.

"Who cares babe? I mean, as long as Chanhee knows that we are just friends, that's all that matters." He said.

"True.." I chuckled.

"MinHee-ah, do you trust me?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah! More than the others." I smiled.

"Mind telling me about your p-past?" He stuttered.

I trust Byunhun oppa? He has the right to know, I mean his one of my close friends. I guess letting him know wouldn't hurt.

"Oppa, let;s go to a quiet park." I said.

He nodded and we went to the nearest park. We went to the most deserted one so I could tell him everything without people looking at us.

"Here we go, back then when I was a kid, I was the most cheerful kid in the group. I love to smile, laugh and have many many friends. I had a happy and harmonious family. But, all that changed, when I was 5, they left. They left Baekhyun oppa and I alone. They told us that we were a burden to them and it was a waste to take care of us. I begged them to stay and promised to them that I won't ask for things and be a good daughter. They pushed me away and left us. Since then, I became cold, I didn't know what love really means. I really hate seeing people with their parents, it irks me. My heart became as cold as ice, I didn't trust any adult ever since. I hated happy people. I despise them." I said.

AUTHOR POV;

Tears welled up in her eyes and began rolling down her cheeks like rivulets. She felt hurt but at the same time relief that she poured everything to someone. L.Joe wiped her tears and hugged her tightly. He didn't care about his uniform wet with her tears. Finally he understands why she was so cold last time. She didn't get the chance to feel love since young.

"Byun MinHee, look at me." Byunhun softly said.

Her eyes were puffy and red after all that crying. But MinHee managed to smiled at him. The weight that she has been carrying were finally taken out. 

"Thank you for hearing me out." She weakly smiled.

"Does anybody else know this?" He asked,

"EXO." She said.

"I guess you this to be kept as a secret. Don't worry. Its sealed." He winked.

She smiled and he brought her for a walk in the park. As they were walking, she saw a ice cream parlor. She ran towards it and began buying her favorite flavor.

"How much is it?" She asked.

"$1.50" He smiled.

Before she could take her money out, L.Joe has already paid for her. She pouted at him but in the end smiled at him.

"Who knew you can be someone like this?" She thought to herself.

It was late and both of them had nothing to do left, L.Joe her back home and he winked at her before going to his car. She chuckled and went into her house. Bakehyun was just sitting down watching the TV, she hopped to sit beside him and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing oppa." She lied.

"Babo, you don't usually do this. Come on, I am your oppa. Tell me." He said.

"Aish, Chanhee hasn't been paying attention to me lately." She pouted.

"Do you need me to talk to him?" He asked.

"NO, don't." She said.

"But I don't want you to get hurt or what so ever." He said.

"He could be busy oppa." She said.

"Okay then, go and sleep. Its late, goodnight." He smiled.

She nodded and went up to her room and had a short bath. After she was done, she lied on her bed and began texting her boyfriend.

To ChanHee <3<3

"Oppa! I miss you!"

From MinHee.

______________________

To Princess <3

"Oh hi, me too." 

From Chunji.

______________________

That was so not him, she pouted and replied to his text.

To ChanHee <3<3

"Oppa, are you okay? Are you sick?" 

From MinHee

______________________

To Princess <3

"I'm tired, see you in front of your doorstep tomorrow."

From Chunji

_______________________

MinHee didn't want to disturb him so she stopped texting, but deep inside she was worried for Chunji. She wanted to text him, but she was worried if he got annoyed. She forced herself to sleep, although she knesw that it will take her a long time to do so.

NEXT MORNING;

Minhee just finished eating her breakfast and she was waiting for Chunji. She wanted to see how he was, whether he is hurt or sick. She just need to see him.

*Ding Dong*

She quickly took her bag and ran towards the door. Just after she opened the door, she saw not only Chunji but also Jiwon. Her heart sank. She just wanted to be with Chunji. 

"Are you okay oppa? You said you were tired. Are you sick?" She asked.

"I'm okay baby." He weakly smiled.

She clinged her amrs with his and walked to the front seat, but found a bag on it. Jiwon quickly took her bag and sat at the back. MinHee would naturally take the front seat, it was her seat anyway. 

"Oppa, can we go on a date today? I wanna go and watch a movie." She asked.

"Sorry, baby. But oppa is busy today, how about on Saturday?" He said

"Call!" She smiled.

Eventhough, he couldn't make it, MinHee felt happy that he is still the same Chunji that she knew. The Chunji that flashes his killer smile and calls her baby. She is too in love with him already.

"Chunji-ah, have you read Chapter 6? The guy finally asked her to be his girlfriend! OMG, took him 6 chapters to confess to her." Jiwon said.

"Yeah! I know right! At first I was pissed off with him. But I'm glad he asked her." He said.

MinHee could see the difference in his tone when he speaks to Jiwon, it was the exact tone when he talked to her. Once again, she had to hear about them talking among themselves. She then took out her earpiece and blasted out the music to her ears so that she couldn't hear whatever they were talking.

"Chanhee can't be che- WTF, He promised you that he won't leave you. He loves you remember! They are just friends who are sharing the same hobby." She thought

Little that they know, MinHee was secretly crying by the window. They were too oblivious within their book world. When they reached the school, Chunji took MinHee's hand and they walked together. He give her a peck on her lips and hugged her tightly.

"I didn't want Jiwon to feel awkward. Heh. Good Morning baby!" He said.

"Morning oppa!" She shouted.

"Of course, Chanhee oppa will always keep his promises. He will never leave me." She thought.

The couple were having fun together and today, Chunji was exceptionally romantic. He gives her kisses, throw her tight hugs. Tells her cheesy pick up line that made her blush like mad.

"Oppa! You are being way too chessy. Its making me shy." She said as she lightly hit his chest.

"I just wanna see you blush, my lady." He winked.

"Yah! Stop it oppa!" She blushed.

"Oooohhh, my baby is blushing~" He teased.

Lessons finally started and so did Chunji's cheesy lines. MinHee had her doubts cleared. He is still the same person that loves her. She would secretly look at her boyfriend and smiled like a fool the teacher who saw her smiling like fool, wanted to stop her but then he decided to let it go, when he saw how she smiled at him.

*She must be deeply in love with him.* He smiled.

Classes ended and it was break time. Chunji and MinHee were happily walking together until Jiwon came. The hands that Chunji held has been let go. He smiled at her and the trio were walking together and the only difference is that Chunji was only talking to Jiwon. She pouted and decided to join in but she couldn't understand what they were talking. She gave up and saw L.Joe who was sitting down with Teen Top.

"Hey guys!" She smiled.

"Oh! Hi MinHee!' Teen Top chorused.

"Where is Chanhee?" L.Joe asked.

"Hmm? Oh there." She pointed to the two who was still talking while they were walking.

L.Joe looked at Chunji and then looked at MinHee, he knew that MinHee wasn't okay. He sighed and continued eating his food. Some of you may think that L.Joe like MinHee, but no, he just cares for her like an older brother who cares for his little sister. He just feels that she needs to be protected.

"You want some?" L.Joe asked.

"Yeah sure, I'm hungry anyway." She said as she started digging in.

While she was eating, the two finally came and of course Chunji would seat beside her. MinHee's eyes glittered and she finally felt even more energetic. She then started feeding him and letting him eat all the food while she feeds him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Chunji asked.

"I've eaten, and I think that you're very hungry now." She smiled.

Truthfully, she was still hungry, but she couldn't care less about her hungerness. Chanhee was more important.

Chunji decided to go to the washroom and he took his leave. He did his business and went out from the gents. L.Joe came forward to him and whispered.

"Be nice." He whispered.

He then walked off and it left Chunji in confusion, what did he meant? He decided to shook it off and went back to the table. MinHee clinged her arms again and sat closely to her boyfriend.

"The others are here..." He whispered

"Why? Its not like we never done this before. Plus, I am cold." She whispered.

MinHee could hear him sighed but she choose not to listen to him sighing. 

_____________________________

"Oppa, are you really busy?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am. Sorry baby." He said as he pecked her cheeks.

"Arrasso. Take care oppa. See you on Saturday." She smiled.

Then MinHee walked away from his car and suddenly bumped onto a person.

"Aish! Don't you hav-OMG! Byun MinHee!?"

MinHee looked up and scratch her head. How can someone recognize her while she doesn't even know him.

"Guys! Its MinHee!"

There come 6 more guys walking towards her. They seemed happy to see her.

"Uhh, you're?" She asked.

"How can you forget us?" the 'grandpa' looking guy said.

"Wait! Infinite!?" She shriek.

"You still remember us though! Heh...." Sungjong said.

"How are you?" Woohyun asked.

"Fine." She said coldly.

Infinite, they were her enemy last time during elementary school. They knew about her parents and always . But soon after their graduation, all the Infinite apologozed to her and they were never to be seen again.

"So what are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"We're schooling here starting from next week!" Hoya said.

"WHAT!?" She shouted.

"No need to shout! Plus, we aren't childish anymore. Your past, its sealed." Sungyeol smiled.

"Better!" She threaten.

She walked away from them and went home. Infinite look at her leave and shook their head.

"Does she still hates us?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't know." Sunggyu said.

"All I know is that we have to prove to her that we aren't the childish Infinite." He added.

"Yah Myungsoo, stop staring into the space. Let's go." Sungyeol said.

They walked out from the school and went to their hang out place. On the other hand, MinHee was bored, so she decided to have a walk outside. Her mind was still thinking about Chunji. She was walking to wherever her legs was bringing her to. Then, she saw a familiar back going in a restaurant. She decided to follow him and found herself started walking away.

_____________________________

Heyyyaaaaaaa! *DRUMROLL* Spoiler; A DRAMA IS GOING TO START SOON. Heh, don't hate me for that okay? Btw, subscribe and comment!

XxheartsxX