06;

First Isn't Everything.

"NO! We should do it that way! Yours ." MinHee shouted.

Ahhhhh! Here they go again, fight, fight, fight. Is there anything else they can do other than fighting. I'm seriously sick and tired with them fighting. I mean it has been 3 hours since they fought and it never stop. I swear my house is going to topple down with them roaring, hitting, kicking at each other. And I was totally ignored by the both of them. 

"Yah! Stop it! Both of you, OUT OF MY HOUSE." I shouted.

"But we have yet to do anything..." Chanhee said.

"Its because you two keep on arguing ever since the start of our discussion." I said.

"Okay, okay. We will try not to fight. Can we continue? I rather if we finish this project now rather than seeing him multiple of times." Jiwon said.

"Uhh, let's just get this started." Chanhee said, trying to hold his anger.

AFTER 2 HOURS;

"Ahh, we are finally done!" Jiwon said as she spread her arms wide.

"See? If you guys didn't argue, you could've been home by now." I said.

The both of them grinned and pretended not to know anything. I shook my head and went down to get some drinkes for them, almost for the whole afternoon, we were stuck in my room while the two were arguing over pointless stuff. As I was doing the drinks, I heard laughter. Who's laughter could it be? It can't be oppa, since he's not at home. It can't be them right!!? I quicklu rushed up to my room and saw the two of them smiling and laughing. It made me confuse for a minute.

"Oh, MinHee-ah! Hahaha, didn't know Chunji reads the same book as me. And I also found out that he used to be in my school during elememtary school but then transfered out the next year. So much coincidence. Maybe he's not bad like what you said!" Jiwon said.

"Yeah, maybe you're not too bad afterall! We can be bestfriends too! We can talk about the books we read and all!" Chanhee said.

"That's good! Thank god you guys won't fight anymore. Anyways, the drinks are ready, come on!" I said.

While we were going down, they kept talking and laughing about the content of the book. I smiled as I look at them. Its great to see my boyfriend and bestfriend in good terms. At least, I won't have to listen to them arguing, shouting.

"MinHee-ah, borrow me Chunji for tomorrow? I want to go to the library with him." Jiwon asked.

"Sure, plus I am going out with my oppa tomorrow." I smiled.

____________________________

"Thanks for today MinHee." Jiwon smiled.

"Yeah. See you soon." I smiled.

"I'm staying her a bit longer baby. Wanna spend time with you." He said as he snuggled his arms around my waist.

"Aigoo, come on let's go in." I chuckled.

"Baby, sit here beside me. I wanna cuddle." He whined.

"Yah, why are you so whiny today?" I said as I hugged his waist.

"Whiny for you." He winked.

Chanhee is just too cute. I can't resist him. His 10 points out of 10! I mean where can you find, someone as perfect as him? Good looks, smart, gentleman(or maybe not XD).

"Oppa, am I your first love?" I asked,

"Yes honey, my one and only love." He whispered.

I blushed and he pinched my nose, so we kept talking until I felt a head lying on my shoulder. Chanhee fell asleep. His face is so angelic when he sleeps. I softly traced his defined jaw line and can't help but to fangirl about it. He looks really peaceful. Although he was heavy, I didn't want to disturb his peaceful sleep. I let him sleep under my embrace, and little did I know, I fell asleep too.

____________________________

"Wake up sleepyheads."

I woke up by the familiar voice and saw my Baekhyun oppa, waking us up with a apron on him. He smiled at me and then went back to the kitchen. Chanhee was still fast asleep, I soflty woke him up and soon he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good Morning honey." He smiled.

"Good Morning oppa." I smiled.

We went to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun oppa doing pancakes, he told us to go and bath before eating, we nodded and did as what we were told.

"Should we bath together?" He smirked.

"Yah! Byuntae!" I shouted as I throw him oppa's clothes.

"Being all shy eh?" He smirked.

"I'm going to tell this to Byunghun oppa" I said.

"Yah!! Don't! His going to kill me!" Chanhee pleaded.

"So, stop it and go and bathe." I said.

"Yes Ma'am!" He saluted and then ran to the washroom.

I laughed at how he reacted when I said that I would complain to Byunghun oppa. I guess he doesn't want to get lectured like the other day in the club. I chuckled and went in the washroom. After a nice bath, I went down and saw Chanhee having fun talking to oppa.

"Oh! Uri MinHee! Come on join in the fun!" Baekhyun oppa called.

I went towards them smiling and we talked till Chanhee had to leave to meet with Jiwon. Well, some of you may ask why I let Chanhee meet Jiwon alone, its because I trust him. I trust him to stay faithful to me and also I don't think that my bestfriend will cheat behind my back.

"Bye oppa. See you tomorrow in school." I said before pecking his lips.

"Bye baby." He said before pecking my lips.

"Aigoo, stop being so lovey dovey and understand the singles please." Oppa pouted.

"Aigoo oppa! You know I love you more than everyone else right?" I said.

"What!? So I'm not your first?" Chanhee pouted.

"Aish! Both of you are the first okay? I can't leave without you two." I smiled.

"NO I DEMAND TO BE THE FIRST!" They said in unison.

Aish, and suddenly just in time EXO all came and I said, " face oppa is my first. Done!" 

I went to Kris oppa and walked beside him, leaving the both guys dumfounded. EXO, laughed at the both of them, making the situation even worst for both of them.

"What happened just now?" Kris oppa asked.

"Ah? Nothing. Its just that they want to be the first that I love, and just in time you came, I shouted your name." I said.

"Aigoo, you cuitepie. Anyways, are you ready for later on?" He asked.

"More than ever. Wait for minute and I will be done!" I said as I ran off to my room.

I went in and started getting ready for my little outing with EXO. And where are we going? We are going to the waterpark!

"Oppas! I'm done! Let's go!" I said.

I interlocked my arms with Baekhyun oppa and whispered, "Don't worry, you will always be my first."

He eyes glittered and smiled. I chuckled at my oppa's behavior. How can someone like him be my oppa? His childish but at the same time mature. God, what the hell am I saying? 

We were still walking with our arms interlocked. If people didn't know us, they might just think that we are couples. Talking about couples, I wonder why oppa still doesn't have a girlfriend, despite his good looks and his charisma.

"Oppa, why are you still single?" I asked.

"Yah, what's with the question!?" He said.

"Just asking.. its like the Ice Princess has one before you." I said.

"Its not my turn yet darling." He smiled.

I nodded and continued walking with him. I wonder what's Chanhee is doing right now... oh right! He's going to the library with Jiwon.

CHUNJI POV;

Time to meet Jiwon! To be honest, I think that she is not that bad after all. She is not snobby as what I thought. Didn't know that someone like her likes reading while my girlfriend doesn't even want to touch them, but ironically, her language is always superb even without reading. One of the things that make her perfect.

"Chunji-ah" Someone shouting from the back.

I turned around and saw Jiwon running towards me. We then walked to the library together. 

"So, have you decided what to read after this book?" I asked.

"Not so sure though. I'm still finding the perfect book. I get very picky when it comes to books." She answered.

"Me too, its hard for me to find a book that can captivate me." I replied.

INSIDE THE LIBRARY;

"This book is really great! We should try reading it!" Jiwon said.

"Yeah, come on! Let's borrow it." I smiled.

After finding the most perfect after long hours, we finally went out from the library and went to the cafe to get some drinks. We talked and to be honest, she is really a outgoing person. I realized that she is the total opposte of her bestfriend, she is even more cheerful and smiles more than her. I thi- EH! What are you talking about Lee Chanhee! You have MinHee, just think about her!

END OF POV;

_____________________________

"YAH OPPA! DO YOU WANNA DIE!?" I shouted as I splash the water back to him.

Playing at the waterpark with EXO maybe fun but at the same time deadly, they will gang up as a group and charged at you. And currently, I am the victim. Everyone is splashing at me. Uhh, I can never win. 12 vs 1? Impossible. All I can do now is to dodge the splash.

"Come on, I will help you." Kris oppa said.

"Really? Gomawo oppa!" I smiled.

But wrong choice, instead of attacking them, he attacked me. It was really a fun day. When it was time to leave the pool, I could feel the eyes on me and I felt uncomfortable. I decided to walked faster and I realized that some were to the extend of woo-ing me.

"QUIT LOOKING AT MY GIRL!" Someone shouted.

Tao oppa quickly came to me and lent me his robe. I smiled at him and he grinned. I felt really relieved when he came. 

"Thanks oppa." I smiled.

"Anything for my favorite dongsaeng." He smiled.

We walked together and separated at the toilet, I had a short bath and wore my clothes. Today was indeed a great day with EXO. They are my favorite oppas for a reason. 

I miss Chanhee..... I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I guess I love him too much. And just right in time, Chanhee called and we talked in the phone. His voice is like music to my ears. 

BAEKHYUN POV;

"Look at your MinHee, smiling like a fool. Must be Chunji." Kris said.

"She changed. And I'm sure you yourself can see right hyung?" I asked,

"Of course, she smiles more and talk more. She wasn't like this last time." He answered.

"The ironic thing is that, Chunji is the guy that she hates last time. But, look at her now, she is so happy with him. I just hope that Chunji will take care of her frail heart." I replied.

"He's going to dig his own grave if her makes her cry." Kris said.

I'm really glad to see her lively like this. Its been years since I last seen her smiling like that. As her oppa, I feel happy. But at the same time, will this happiness last? I really don't want to see the old her back. I want that image to be thrown deep down in the sea. She is so much better like this. Chunji, hurt her, you will have to face 12 guys.

END OF POV;

____________________________

WAHHH, imagine having 12 hot guys that cares for you. I'm jealous of MinHee T.T Hahaha, anyways, I hope this story is up to your liking. Please do subscribe and comment.

XxheartsxX