33;

First Isn't Everything.

And so my bestfriend has started working with me as my model alongside with Ricky who has been dreaming to work under me. The other Teen Top members had already start working, except for the both of them. They have been working really hard and I heard that they already gain quite a number of fans, which I'm really not surprise. 

Whatever it is, EXO, Byunghun oppa and Ricky has really made my company a successful one. I'm actually quite surprise at how they can be such photogenic people, they look so freaking natural in front of the camera. Things has been going really well for the company, but not my life. I have way too much schedule to handle and on top of that, I have Chunji who has always been bothering me ever since that day when we had the beach party. He calls me every now and then. Comes to my office out of the blue. Its really annoying.

"Hey baby." 

Uhhh, that voice again. I swear, where the hell is the secretary? Shouldn't she stop him from coming here? Not bothering to look up, I told him to get out, but of course being Chunji, he wouldn't. Instead, he just sits on the sofa, and acted as if that this was his own home. 

"Don't you have a house?" I asked.

"This is my house. We are going to build a family together." He smiled.

I admit, his smile may be the sweetest thing I have ever seen but, hands down, his attitude big time. I rolled my eyes, and continue doing my work.

"Hey stop being such a workaholic. We wouldn't have time together like this." He pouted.

"Chunji! Please! Until how long are you going to do this? You already know that I have long forgotten you. We have nothing to do with each oher. I don't love you anymore. So stop hanging around me because I belong to someone else and also I'm getting married too. So, do you understand? I have no intention to get back with you. What's done is done." I said.

Then his face suddenly got really serious. To be honest, I have never seen him this serious before.

"I tried. I tried forgetting you. Its hard. But in the end, I still can't. You were still in my mind. Whenever I see you with L, I just felt really jealous. So jealous that I would punch him in the face. I just feel that you belong to me and only me. I realized that the feeling I had for Jiwon was just infactutation. The person I truly love is you. You were the one who made my day really happy. To be honest, I regretted not realizing how much I love you. And I really want to show you and relay this message to you that I still love you and it will never change." He said.

"I'm so sorry but, I can't accept your feelings. Like I said, I'm getting married to Myungsoo and I can only see my future with him and no one else. I don't see you the way I see him. The amount of love for him is far way greater than you. I hope you understand." I said.

He hung his head low.

"I will come here again. Expect my appearance." He said

He then walked away and I sighed. I need him to understand that I don't love him anymore. Now that I know what he is real;y thinking, I have to do something about it. I can't let him be the reason why Myungsoo and I are not advancing. Oh yes, talking about Myungsoo, he is still at Australia doing photoshoot with EXO, Byunghun oppa and Ricky. Pfft.... I miss them so much. 

Well, since I'm done with my creations, I probably have nothing much to do. One con about finishing your job very fast. I'm just looking at the departments doing their work. I went in a saw them measuring the models, and smiled while looking at them doing their work really well. I guess I shouldn't be disturbing them. I walked out from the room and started wandering about. I'm so bored right now. All my energy pills are out of the country and I have nothing to do now. Aish, I should have finished my work slower. The workers who saw me would greet me and as per normal I would greet them back. I wanted to call Infinite to hang out with me, but then I remembered that all of them are busy working. Aish, there is still 3 more days till they returned to Korea. What on earth am I going to do now? 

"AHH! Jiwon!" I said.

I called her and prayed that she would at least be free. After a few rings, she finally answered me.

"Hey babe. What's up?" She asked.

"I was wondering, if you have anything on for the next three days?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm really packed. I'm busy with work this days. Why?" She asked.

"Dang! I'm so bored right now. My dear Myungsoo, EXO, Byunghun oppa and Ricky are like out overseas and they will be only be back three days later. And I practically have nothing to do because I'm like so done with all my paper work and sketches." I said.

"Hahaha, I wish I could be there, but my job stops me. Well, right now I got to go. I have a schedule to go right now." She said.

"Its okay. Haha, talk to you some other time. Bye!" I said.

"Bye babe!" She said.

I put down the phone and sighed. For the first time i wished I had a bigger circle of friends. Whatever, might as well I just leave my workplace. I really have nothing to do. I went up to my office and talked to my secretary that I would be calling off the day. She nodded and I went to take my belongings and locked my office. I waved at her and went off. I drove back to my house and decided that I should go shopping....alone. I changed my clothes to a more comfortable one and put on some makeup.

"Ok, looks like I'm done." I said to myself. 

I drove to the nearest mall and shop all I want there. There were some people who recognized me and smiled at me. I just smiled at them back and continued my shopping. I know oppa is so going to be displease with me but I'm really bored and I really have nothing better to do. After my shopping, I went to put my bags back to the car and started my food hunting. 

I went from one cafe to another cafe. Eating and eating. Aish, what do i do with my life. I really need to stop doing this before i overspent. I walked back to the car park and went to my car drove home. 

"Ahhh.. finally home." I said.

After I was done bathing, I straight away went to my bed and lied down. I was too lazy to pack my stuff and just left the shopping bags on the floor neatly by the closet. I switched on the television and watched the drama that was on broadcast. Although, I ust watched the drama evern though I have no idea what this drama is or what episode it is, I cried along the way. Its really heartbreaking to see the guy cheating on the girl. It kinda reminded me of Chunji and I. Aish, how did this can lead me to remembering the past. I decided to just change the channel and ended up watching some animal documentary. 

Hours pass and I soon got really tired and switched off the television and went to sleep.

___________________

Days passed so quickly and now here I am standing, waiting for my favorite boys to arrive. There were fans waiting for them too, and it made me think, how on earth that they found out thay these boys are coming back today. Well, whatever it is, I looked at the arrival hall and saw a group of handsome boys walking out from the arrival hall. I saw my oppa and I went to hug him. He hugged me back and I realized that they are girls glaring at me. 

"Hahaha, its MinHee. My sister." He smiled.

"Ohh my, sorry for not recognizing you. I mean, you are wearing shades." One of the fangirls said.

"Ani its okay." I smiled.

Before I went to Myungsoo and I hugged Byunghun oppa and smiled widely.

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH BESTIEEEE!" I practically shouted.

Everyone's eyes were on us but I didn't care. He ruffled my hair and I smiled again. Its great to see my bestfriend again.

"Anyways oppa, where is Myungsoo?" I asked.

Behind that pillar, probably waiting for you." He winked.

I hit his chest lightly before walking towards my boyfriend who I have missed dearly. I crept from the back and backhugged him. I missed his scent. He turned around and carried me, twirling me around. I smiled and kissed his forehead. 

"I missed you babo." I smiled.

"Missed you too." He said.

"Come on let's leave those people." He said.

I nodded and laughed as we saw them struggling to get out. I told him to seat at the passenger seat and I drove him back to his apartment, that he recently bought because his parents house were far from the working place. It hasn't been five minutes, and he is already fast asleep. He must be really tired, handling those boys. 

When the its red light, I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and then go back in focusing on the road. I finally reached and I lightly, shook him and he instantly woke up because he is such a light sleeper. He looked so cute, rubbing his eyes. He pulled his hair back and took his stuff and we went in the apartment. He quickly went to his bed and lied down. I crossed my arms and pulled him out from the bed.

"Go and bath first!" I shouted.

He pouted and dragged his feet to the bathroom. After a good 10 minutes, he was done and I took his towel and dried his hair for him. He just said in between my legs and started playing with his phone. After I was done drying his hair, he quickly went to the bed, pulling me with him. 

"Do you know missing equals to?" He asked,

"Kissing." I smirked.

He went all out when he kissed me. I kissed him back and I could sense the urgency in the kiss. He misses me as much as I miss him. Although, he was gone for 4 days, it felt like 4 million years. There are many things we can do in that 4 days. 

"I guess we should stop, before I go any further." He said.

I smiled and nodded. He remembered his promise. I buried my face on his chest and smiled.

"What have you been doing for these past 4 days?" He asked.

"Doing nothing, just normal stuff like shopping and such. Other than that, would be me waiting for you to return. You know if I can't stand not having you for 4 days, how will I live if you were to leave this world." I said.

"Hey, let's not talk about this." He said.

"No, for these past 4 days. I can't stand it. Only with you, I can really breathe. I really don't know how to live without you." I cried.

"Heyhey, don't cry. I will never leave you. Don't worry." he smiled as he wiped off my tear.

He patted me to sleep and I could feel him kissing my forehead. I smiled and once again buried my face on his chest. He always make me feel safe and warm under his embrace.

__________________

I woke up under his embrace and felt really refresh. I went to the bathroom and started bathing to get ready for work. Myungsoo is also getting ready and after we were done, we ate our breakfast. Soon, we were done with everything and headed to work. Myungsoo had outdoor photoshoot with our models so we went to our separate ways. As I was walking towards my building, someone pulled me and I got shocked for a moment. I looked at the person and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Oh its just you, Chunji." I said.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"What's there to talk?" I asked.

"At least,we can have some coffee or something," He said.

"I have work." I said.

He didn't bother to listen to me and just pulled me to the coffee shop. I reluctantly followed and he ordered my drink. I looked out at the window, because I really don't want to see his face.

Soon, the drinks came and I didn't touch my coffee. I continued looking outside. I could hear him sigh and I choose to ignore it. He took my hand and we went out from the coffee shop.

"Are we done? I can leave now right?" I asked.

"No we really need to talk." He said.

"Aish, what do you want more!?" I asked.

"I WANT YOU BACK FOR GOD SAKE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? I HAD TO SURVIVE FREAKING FIVE YEARS JUST TO WAIT FOR YOU? I LOVE YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" He shouted.

"I have told you more than a million times, that I will never go back to you. I love Kim Myungsoo and not Lee Chanhee. The me who fell in love with you is long gone. I'm never giving you a chance. Because I'm happy enough having him in my life. I don't need you. I'm sure that there is someone else who can be better than me. I know its hard to forget someone, but let me tell you, you can. Stop clinging onto me. I will never go back to you. I had enough. I'm all set to settle down with him." I said.

He sighed and clenched his fist.

"Will me giving you up, make you happy? You know, it really hurts to always get rejected by you. Yes, I may not show it, but yes, I do get hurt. But what's this? This time I can't stand it. My heart really aches. I really regret. I can't do this anymore. I give up." He cried.

I could clearly saw the tears forming around his eyes. 

"Chun-"

"SHUT UP! Go and live with that bastard! Be gone right now, before I change my mind and make you mine." He said.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and then walked away from him.

CHUNJI POV;

I couldn't stand it anymore. My heart really aches this time. I feel useless. I couldn't protect what's mine. Seeing her silhouette leaving me, makes me feel really heartbroken. She really have gotten over me. Now its m turn to try to get over her. I'm not sure how, but I will try. I can't be always waiting for her, she ain't coming back to me. She is so in love with L. 

"Chunji, you babo." I said to myself.

I wiped off the tears off my face and walked away.

END OF POV;

So now, will he try to forget me? Well, that's good then. One less problem now. Now I should just focus about my work and of course my dear Myungsoo.

_____________________

And there a new update for you guys! hehhehe, I feel so happy that I'm able to update my stories! Enjoy!

XxheartsxX