26;

First Isn't Everything.

"Oppa, hehehe. I miss you so much!" I said as I hugged him.

"I miss my little sister too." He said as he hugged me back.

EXO and the others has gave the both of us some time to interact and we went to the garden to have some sibling time. Well maybe we are not that alone since I have bodyguards following me. I sighed because they are always there beside me no matter where. I glared at them and told them to be at least 2 metres away from us. They nodded and observed me from far.

"How's life?" I asked.

"It was peaceful. No one really bothered us and EXO realky bonded a lot. How about you?" He asked.

"It was wonderful, Myungsoo and I did a lot of work in the countryside, I really had fun helping the elders but now, I wonder what has happen to our crops. I hope someone is helping us water the crops." I said.

"We will get out from this mess. I just have a feeling that soon, it would be my turn to be in a arrange marriage." He said.

"You are oppa. I overheard them when I went home late yesterday night after shouting at them. And it felt nice after shouting at them, they deserve it though." I said.

"Aish, they really.." He sighed.

"We have to stop them no matter what. That bastard Chunji went to tell the elders that we got back together. I totally cursed him yesterday. I ain't never getting married to him, not to that jerk who cheated on me." I said.

"And oppa, I'll never let them mess with you. Let's work together this time, without running away." I smiled.

"We should just face it. I guess running won't really make any difference." Oppa said.

"We are gonna face our parents and go against them. They have no rights to mess with us, not when we have seen each other grow up. They know nothing about us, our life." I said.

"I support you lil sis." He said as he slung his arms around me. 

We soon got up from the bench and headed back to our respective class and of course with those annoying bodyguards following me. 

"See you later oppa." I smiled.

"Yeah, see you later sister." He smiled.

I went back to my class and continued with my lessons. All the way I was writing down notes and paying attention in class. My mind suddenly wandered to Myungsoo. I was wondering about him. I smiled at the thought of him and continued listening to the teacher. 

Lessons went on and finally it marked the end of class. The bell rung and all the students were rushing to got out from class and go home. I walked out from the class and saw Myungsoo, I ran to him but I was stopped by one of my bodyguards.

"You're not allowed to go near him." He said

"Move it. Let me at least talk to him." I said.

"Its an order from the boss. You're not allowed." He said as he pulled my hand.

"Hands off my sister. Don't you ever dare touch her with your filthy hands. Anybody who works under them, deserves my hate." Baekhyun oppa said as he shove his hand away from mine. 

Baekhyun oppa gave me way to Myungsoo and I hugged him tightly. He twirled me around and smiled at me. 

"It hasn't been a day and I miss you so much." I smiled

"Me too sweetie. Did you sleep well yesterday?" He asked.

"Thanks to you oppa. I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too. Okay, go on. See you tomorrow. I bet your oppa is waiting for you." He smiled.

He pecked my lips and before he could pull away from the kiss, I put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He gladly responded to the kiss and we kiss till Baekhyun oppa had to stop the both of us.

"Now this girl is mine. See you tomorrow bro." Baekhyun oppa said.

I chuckled and Myungsoo handed me over to him. He waved at me and I did the same thing to him. We walked to Baekhyun oppa's car and I went in. We went back home and he carried his luggages into the house. Since the both of them were still working, they were not at home and we were with the bodyguards and the maids in the house. 

"Hmm... oppa I'm bored let's go to the basement!" I said.

The basement is where our source entertainment. It is like a mini arcade there and there is where I do when I'm bored. We went to the shooting game section and played together, shooting all the zombies we see. As we were having fun playing, we heard footsteps coming towards us.

"So, this is the mysterious room."

We gritted our teeths and stopped our game. No one is allowed to go down here except for us. We made it clear at the door. If none of us is using the room, it would always be lock.

"Who gave you the rights to come down." Baekhyun oppa snarled.

"Well, its not lock and we are curious about this room. Hmm... I guess we can do some renovation with this place. You guys don't fit playing games, we can use this room to store in our goods." Mr Byun said.

"No way you two are going to do anything to this room. I'm never letting you touch any of these things. These things are not yours. We bought these with our own money and you guys have no rights to say that this is all your money. Now get out from this place." I said.

"What else do you two want? You guys want to control our lives, even trying to change this house into yours? Please, this house doesn't belong to you anymore. It belongs to us. You guys are nothing but justguest in this house. This room is remain untouch. If I ever caught you two trying to break into this room. You will face my wrath." Baekhyun oppa said.

They sighed and left the place. Oppa and I high fived and we decided to stop playing because we had no more mood to play. We made sure the room is locked and left the basement. Our stomachs were grumbling and we headed to the kitchen and grabbed some food to eat. Then, they came and sit with us but we ignored them and continued eating our meal.

"Baekhyun-ah, it's great to see you again. We've missed you. And now we are finally complete. And MinHee, your wedding will be due next month." Mrs Byun said.

I chocked on my food and oppa helped me by patting my back and gave me water to drink. After I was okay, I slammed my hand on the table, looking really mad.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I ING HAVE TO SAY THAT I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO THAT GUY!? I'm sick and tired of you guys controlling my life. Its my life and I do what I want. I don't need the both of you. I DON'T ING CARE IF YOU GUYS ARE MY PARENTS BECAUSE I NEVER WILL TREAT THE BOTH OF YOU LIKE ONE. I don't live my life to please the both of you. And one more thing, don't you dare get oppa in an arrange marriage too. You two have no rights to choose what's best for us because we know what's the best for us." I shouted.

"How drae you speak to us like that!" Mr Byun said as he wanted to slap me.

But Oppa held his hand and shove it away.

"Now, do you guys understand? We don't love you like how we do. You two left us struggling to live at such a young age and now coming back after we are fully grown up. Our life our problem, don't you dare interfere with it. You know nothing about us. You have no idea how long MinHee tried to move on from the both of you. She suffered the most. And now when she is finally happy, finally living like a human being. She is happy being with L. So STOP THIS ALREADY." Baekhyun oppa said.

"Do we look like we care? You are our children, so its only right if you two follow our orders. If you are getting married, means you are getting married. We don't care about anything else except for money. Money is all we want. And having the both of you is what we really need. You guys are our source of money." Mrs Byun said.

"MONEY MONEY MONEY, is that all you care? You want money? You better work your off. Stop using us, it will never work because I don't follow orders. I'm a human and not a dog. I don't simply follow orders especially from worthless people like you two. Stop trying, I'll never give in to what you two want. Chunji will never be my husband because my heart is fixed, my husband will be Myungsoo. I will not be Lee MinHee, but instead, I'll be Kim MinHee and its final." I said.

I stomped off from the table and headed to my room. Oppa follwed after me and he closed the door. I looked at him with teary eyes. I held my tears since just now. Oppa came to me and he hugged me.

"I don't want to get married to that jerk. Never in a million years I would." I cried.

"I will never let that happen, for you." He said.

He laid me down on the bed and sang a lullaby for me. My eyes soon felt heavy and oppa kissed my forehead before heading to his room. I soon fell asleep, not wanting to face another day.

____________

SHORT CHAPPIEEEEE! Please do comment and subscribe.

 

 

 

Kkabseong~

XxheartsxX