21;

First Isn't Everything.

For weeks I spent my time with EXO and my 'parents' no longer abuse me or whatever because they thought that we broke up. There's no way I can see him. There's eyes everywhere. Bodyguards were following me everywhere and did I mention that both my phone and oppa's were being track down. Chunji has been bothering me every single day which really makes me annoyed like . 

Myungsoo can only see me from afar and vice versa. I couldn't stand it. My life being controlled like this. I'm sure my life is more than ed up. EXO has been playing a big role in making me avoide that annoying dude. Since they are a big group, they woul put me in the middle and thus no one can see me because I'm way shorter than all of them. They are like a foot taller than me. I sometimes can't see where I'm walking. Gosh the pros and cons of being short.

"MinHee-ah. L texted me. Use my phone to text him." Tao oppa said.

I took his phone and texted him. Eventhough its just a text, I'm more than happy.

"Oppa!" I texted.

"My MinHee! I missed you so much." He replied.

"I missed you too. Oppa...." I texted back.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I can't take it anymore. Let's run away." I texted.

"If you want to. I don't mind :)" He replied.

I'm gonna run away from this place. school. I ain't gonna care about it. That way, no one can find me and Myungsoo. And with that, we can get married and have our own family secretly. I don't care even if I need to live in the countryside where the internet connection are bad. I just wanna run away from them. Eversince the both of them came back, nothing good has happen. They made my life miserable last time, now its my turn to make their's miserable. I'll make sure that every connectio with the Lee's are cancelled. I walked towards oppa and held his hand.

"Oppa, I wanna run away from here. I can't. Please help me." I said.

"I rather if you do that. Because I'm running away too." He said.

"Where to?" I asked.

"To the second EXO hangout that no one knows about." He said.

"Good then, I'll be leaving to the countryside with Myungsoo oppa. When the time comes, let's leave our phones in home and we just run away. I think they put some traking device on our phones. No one knows what they can think of." I said.

"True. Hahaha." He smiled.

As we were walking happily, Chunji suddenly came to us and he grabbed my arm. Kai oppa held my other arm and tried to stop him from taking me away. Chunji glared at him and pulled me roughly to him. But this time Tao oppa step in and pushed him away. Since Tao oppa was way more stronger and taller, he had a lot of advantage.

"Don't you ever dare touch my dongsaeng." He warned.

He shoved him away and pulled me back to EXO. I frowned and walked past him as if he was a stranger. Who gave him the rights to touch me? After breaking me and my bestfriend's heart, he still dares to linger around with me? He must be shameless. 

"Anyways, thank you oppa." I smiled.

"If its for your safety, I'll do anything." Tao oppa smiled.

I smiled and hugged his waist. He hugged me back and we drive out from the school. Jiwon was standing outside the school gate and it seems like she is waiting for someone. I came up to her and she smiled at me.

"Are you free now?" She asked.

"Well yes, why?" I asked.

"Can I hang out with you? Just the two of us, like the old times?" She asked.

"Sure. Why not? I shall tell my oppa first. Wait first alright?" I smiled.

I ran back to the car and told oppa that I'm hanging out with Jiwon. He told me to take care of myself and to call him once I'm done. He also told me to come back in one piece. I laughed and nodded. He kissed my cheeks and I kissed his back. I skipped back to Jiwon and linked arms with her. We walked to the mall and had our late lunch together at our favorite restaurant. We ordered our food and waited for our food.

"So how's life? Being Chanhee's fiancee?" She asked bitterly.

"Yah, we will never be fiancee. I don't want him anyway." I said.

"But, obviously you have no choice but to get married to him." She said.

"Don't underestimate me babe. I won't get maried to him. I have someone that I love. And I won't just let it go easily and forget about my love." I firmly said.

"I don't know what you are going to do, but I wish you luck." She smiled.

"Jiwon-ah, do you still love him?" I suddenly asked.

She looked down and nodded.

"He told me that he no longer has feelings for me and he wanted to get back with you. For that moemnt I wanted to hate you but I couldn't find a reason as to why I should hate you because you are busy with L. He told me that this marriage is important for the both of you." She said.

"I really didn't know this was coming, after they came back, they suddenly said that I was in an arranged marriage. And this dude suddenly posted to the internet that we are getting married when clearly on the day we met, I was protesting like a mad dog." I said.

Soon our food arrived and we automatically became quiet because the food was too delicious to be left alone for talking. After we were done, we paid our bill and did some window shopping until....

"BYUN MINHEE!" Someone shouted.

I turned around and saw a furious Chunji coming towards us. I brave myself to not back down and glared at him.

"What do you want jerk?" I said coldly.

"You are coming with me right now." He said.

"Sorry but can't you see I am going out with her? Please back off." Jiwon said, with a slight shaky voice.

"Does my face look like I care? I don't give a ." He spat.

I could see Jiwon's eyes were starting to tear. I went up to him and slap him right in the face. 

"Mind your language." I said.

"Why do you care whether I say something bad to her? Didn't you hate her? Why are you protecting her?" He asked, although I could hear a slight angry tone.

"Yes, I hated her once but that was in the past. You are the one that I'm supposed to hate. Why am I prtecting her? Because you're the jerk that hurts her and I perfectly know how she feels." I said.

"And you, cancel this whole arrangement." I added. 

I walked away and he pulled my hand roughly. Jiwon tried to pull me back but Chunji was WAY stronger than her. He pushed me to the corner of the mall where not many people were there. He glared at me and I glared at him back.

"I will never cancel this wedding. I want you back. If I can't have you, then no one can. You belong to me and only me. L can off from your life, because soon, your life will become my life and that's when you're mine." He said

"You're crazy. Really crazy!" I shouted.

Then before he could so anything else oppa came and punched him. He quickly took both me and Jiwon and ran away. He then sent Jiwon home and at we went back home together. Oppa scanned through me to see whether I got hurt. I tried to arm my slight bruise arm but his reaction was enough to see my arm. 

"He ing did this to you? He's so getting it by me and 11 other guys tomorrow." He said.

And hell yes he sounded dead serious and scary. I could feel the aura around the car. I can tell that he is already in a bad mood and if anyone annoys him right now, they are in some deep . We went out from the car and saw Chunji inside the house. Wow, he sure did come fast. Ignoring that he is there, the both of climbed the stairs and had to stop halfway because our 'parents' called us to come down. We stayed where we are and looked down at them.

"I told the both of you to come down!" the woman shouted.

"Well, we already know what you wanna talk about so, let's clear it up first. You dear Chunji over there, hurt my sister. And I can't just stand and watch. As her oppa, I should protect her, like what a PARENT should do. And please Chunji, for goodness sake please be a man? Stop complaining. Gosh." Oppa said.

He took my unbruised arm and went to his room. Well, I have been sleeping in his room for a quite a number of times these days. Because oppa has put an extra lock with password, which refrains them from entering. This was how much my oppa loves me. And his room was our house, we don't go out to the living room or eat at the dining table. We only got out when we have to. Other than that, we stayed in the room. Well both of our lives has became a mess. I'll just have to wait for the right moment to get out from this prison.

_______________

another update guys! Enjoyed? Well pleasepleaseplease comment!!!!
 

XxheartsxX