19;

First Isn't Everything.

"You guys just stay there. I'll get the door." Baekhyun oppa said.

We nodded and just continued with what we were doing. As we were busy cuddling and looking at each other eyes, we heard oppa shouted.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" He shouted.

We quickly ran to the door and my face change. What the hell are they doing here.

"We clearly told you to never be see us ever again. Get out from this place this instant!" I shouted.

I was about to shout again but Myungsoo oppa held me. He shook his head and I frowned. 

"The both of you have no rights to tell us to leave. This house is ours and not the both of you." the woman said.

"And don't forget, we are you parents." the man said.

"No, we don't have parents. They were already long gone. And you two are just a man and a woman to me. You two are nothing in our lives. Its all because of the both of you, I suffered. Now, I want the both of you to get out. This may be your house, but we pay the bills. Just get out from my sight, just like how you guys left us." I said.

They just barge into the house and went up to their room. I slammed the door and went up to their room. It has actually been years since I step into the room. I took their luggages and threw it out of the room.

"I told you not to come back right?" I growled.

"We came back because we miss the both of you sweetie." The man said as he ruffled my hair.

I shove his arm away and glared at them.

"The both of you? Miss us?" I scoffed.

I walked away and slammed the door. Myungsoo oppa ran to me and tried to calm me down. I'm really pissed off right now. Why now? Why only they came back when we are teenagers? Why not when we were still kids.

"Oppa, can sleepover to your house instead?" I asked.

"Anything for you sweetie." He smiled.

Then, I saw oppa getting ready to go out and went to him and asked him where was her going. He told me that he is going to EXO's hangout and have a sleepover there. I nodded and told him that I would be sleepingover at Myungsoo oppa's house. He nodded and headed out.

I went up to my room and packed some stuffs. Since I have almost everything at his house, I just need to bring little things. We soon went out and he drove to his house. I love going to his house, eventhough it may not be as big as mine, but it gives me the 'home sweet home' vibe. His parents were like my parents, they treated me well too. You can say that I am quite close to his family now.

We went up to his room and I lied down on his comfotable bed. He soon lied down beside me and pulled me closer to him. He comb my hair with his fingertips and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face on his broad chest. I don't know why, everytime he hugs me, all my unhappiness goes away instantly.

"Don't be angry anymore alright? If you are angry, punch me. Let out your angerness." He whispered.

"Babo! I will never punch you, unless you deserve it." I said as I knocked his head.

He chuckled and peck my forehead. I frowned at him and he gave me a confuse face. I pointed to my lips and he laughed. He straight away lean towards me and kissed me. I responded to his kiss and he smiled. We were enjoying our kiss until someone came.

"Myungsoo-ah c- OH MY GOD, I'm sorry son. You sould have locked the door." His omma smirked.

I covered my face with my hands. God, that was utterly embarrassing. She smirked again and locked the door for us. 

"I don't mind having a kid running around the house." His omma teased.

"OMMA!" Myungsoo oppa shouted.

Luckily his omma said it outside of the room. I looked at Myungsoo oppa and hit his chest. He chuckled and pinched my nose. I took his finger and bit it. He awkwardly laughed and quickly pull his finger away from me. 

"Scared of my bite right?" I asked.

"Who says?" He defended himself.

"Your actions says." I said as I topped him. 

"Hey no fair, I should be a top. L likes to be the top." He smirked.

"Yah, I wasn't thinking ab- AHHH!" 

He quickly turn over. So this time he was at the top.

"Didn't omma said that she doesn't mind a kid running around the house? Should we fulfill it for her?" He smirked.

I swear I could feel my cheeks burning. I coverd my face and I heard a chuckle. He peck at the top of my head and whispered, "Just kidding babe. I know you are not ready yet."

I smiled and we were staring at each other lovingly until I heard Myungsoo oppa's stomach grumbled. I tried my best not laugh and he quickly covered his stomach. I could see him blushing as he covered his stomach. I went to him and ruffled his hair.

"Cute." I whispered.

I took his hand and we went down to have dinner. My boyfie is such a big eater, we sat down at the dinning table and ate our food. The food in Myungie's house is always delicious. Nothing can beat a mother's cooking skill. No doubt. I finished my food lavishly and washed my plate. After washing, I went up to his room and took a shower.

As I was showering, I realized I forgotten my towel. Oh no! I took a peak and saw Myungie sitting down on his bed comfortably. Seems like he isn't gonna move from the bed. I blew my fringe and brave myself to go and ask him.

"Oppa~ Can you take my towel please?" I asked.

He took the towel and held the towel at a distance where I can't take it. I frowne at him and he laughed.

"You want it? Come and get it then." He smirked.

"OPPAAAAAAA~" I whined and pouted

He quickly ran to me and gave me the towel. 

"Don't be sad anymore okay. I'm sorry babe." He said.

I quikly took it and dried myself. I went out and he took my towel to dry my hair. I sat in between his legs as he dried my hair. I always love the way he dries my hair. His rough hands becomes so delicate. Soon, my hair was dried and we soon fell asleep in each other's arm.

___________

AT SCHOOL;

After upon reaching school, everyone was just as per normal doing their own things. Myungie and I were just going up to class together because we have the same period class in the morning. We sat beside each other and I fell asleep on his shoulder. I was still sleepy eventhough I clearly had enough sleep last night.

(SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

And so, school was boring and as we were walking back, two big guys blocked us. We moved to the right, they went to the right and vice versa. I ruffled my hair in annoyance.

"Can you guys just gte out from my way!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry, its out task to get you home straight, along side with your brother." He said.

"What kind of joke is this? Look, I have no time to entertain you." I said as I tried pulling Myungie's hand.

But before I can do that, the guys shoved Myungsoo oppa and carried me. I kept on shouting until oppa came but he ended up gettting carried as well.

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN!" Baekhyun oppa shouted.

Myungsoo oppa tried to catch up to me but failed. I was brought into the car alongside with oppa. They drove us back to the mansion and we frowned. What are these two creatures gonna do now? They came to us and told us to change into some formal clothing. 

We walked back to the door, ignoring what they wanted us to do. But, the same two guys stopped and carried us.

"You know, I won't hesistate to make them beat the two of you! When I told you to something, you jolly well do it!" The woman shouted.

Finally their true colors were showing, they didn't came back because they missed us, but because they wanted to use us. Taking advantage of the authority. I rolled my eyes as I got carried by the man. He pushed me to the room and told me to get change. Gosh, they even allowed the two man to do violence on us? Damnson. Where are their common sense? 

I ruffled my hair and started to get ready. I wonder what is the occasion about but whatever it is, I feel like somthing is going to happen. I erase those thoughts and got ready.

I went out and just in time oppa came out with suit. Damn, its been a long time since I last saw him in suit. We went down together and just went in the car. While we were on the way, they kept on talking and talking about things that we don't care about. And without them noticing, oppa took out his earpiece and put in one in my ear and another one in his. Listening to people singing was so much better than hearing them talk.

We soon reach at the destination and guess what, I thought it would be some formal event or whatever we call it, instead it was just a damn restaurant. We were brought to a private dinner and we saw 3 people sitting. We took our seats across them and sat down. I wasn't really that interested in these meetings, I just sat there and did my own things. 

"Alright since everyone has gathered, its time to announce the reason why we are meeting today. My dear children, meet Lee Chanhee." The man said.

CHANHEE!?!?! I looked up hoping that it would not be the Chanhee that I knew. Unluckily, it was him. He gave me a smile and I ignored it. I still can't forgive him for what he had done to me. 

"The both of you are going to get married." The woman smiled.

"MARRIED!?" I shouted as I slammed the table. 

"Yeah, we have known the Lee's since last time so I think it would be best if the both of you get married." The man said.

"I'm declining it! I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend! We don't love each other at all!" I shouted again.

"Manners lady." The woman said.

"I don't care! I'm not getting married to that jerk who ing cheated behind my back!" I shouted.

I walked out of the door and ran away. This isn't happening! As I was running away the bodyguards caught me and they roughly pulled me back to the room.

"You are not going anywhere." The man said.

I clenched my fist and silently cried. Chunji doesn't seem to be feeling down. Shouldn't he be? I mean didn't he love her so much till he had to cheat on me.

"Chunji-sshi, aren't you angry?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." He said.

"Why? You are getting married to someone that you don't love." I said.

"I broke up with her. I dumped her for this marriage." He casually said.

Okay this time I'm really mad, how dare he hurt my friend's feelings. I went to him slapped his face right in front of  everyone.

"JUNG MINHEE!" the man shouted.

"Shut up! Yah! Lee Chunji! you, hurting me is fine, but you ing hurt my bestfriend. I can't tolerate this. Let me tell you this! I am going to hunt you down if she is depressed. And do you think that I will even get married to you? Please, even if you're the last guy on earth, I rather die single." I said.

"Listen up to Mr Lee and Mrs Lee, and the irresponsible people. I'm not getting married to him. How can you expect me to get married to someone who cheated behind my back. Yes, I had a past with him and I'm not going back to the past. Enough is enough. Your son needs to be taught. Teach him first bfore letting him get married. I already learnt my lessons I ain't gonna get married to him." I said.

"Please MinHee, this marriage is important to us." The man said

"Why should I consider this? You never care about me. And you think I would care whether this is important to you?" I said.

"But at least please reconsider this marriage." Mrs Lee smiled.

I need to talk to Chunji. I took his hand and brought him outside. 

"Get me out from this marriage." I said.

"No, I won't." He said.

"Have you forgotten that I have a boyfriend whom I LOVE?" I said.

"Does my face shows that I care whether you have a boyfriend? I don't care about that bastard, He stole you from me. This is my chance to get you back." He said.

"You ain't standing a chance. Let me tell you this, the love between Myungsoo and I is stronger than what you think." I said.

"But who cares? He isn't the one getting married to you. Like it or not, you will still be mine." He said.

God this dude is crazy. And just in time the others went out and we separated, and all the way in the car, they were babbling over what happened just now. These two are the worst people I have ever seen. After leaving us for many years, they came back and expect me to get married. They are ing using me for their benefits. And I'm not gonna let that happen.

Without even caring about what they say, I went up to my room and locked it. I took out my phone and dialed Myungsoo oppa's number.

"Babe." I said.

"Yeah sweetie?" He asked.

"I-I-I am g-getting m-married to Chunji." I stuttered.

"What!? Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes, it was arranged by the adults. I don't want to get married to him. Oppa, what do I do now?" I cried.

"Shh, don't cry. We will find a way. I'm sure." He said.

And suddenly, a knocked could be heard from the window. I opened it up and saw Myungsoo oppa. He went in and straight away hugged me. I cried in his arms. He kept on calming me down. Telling me that there will be away to get out from this situation. But the problem is, will there be a way?

___________

hey new update.

XxheartsxX