30;

First Isn't Everything.

5 YEARS LATER;

"Alright, that's if for today. Dismissed." I said.

After living in New York for 5 years, I studied in a fashion designing school, and just last year, I launched my own clothing line, 'Betreasure'. And now 'Betreasure' has spread all over Asia. It all started with a small company with having EXO as my models, and as time goes by many people like it and I decided to create a clothing line for the female too. 

Well, let's put that aside, within those 5 years, I tried my best to forget about Myungsoo, but guess what? I couldn't. I still love him. I still keep all the photos I had with him. I miss him so much. I wonder if he still remembers me... or has found someone new? 

I sat on my chair and started taking out my documents. I decided to put my main building in Korea and soon I'll be leave this shop to one of my trusted workers. Ever since last year, I have started building my main building in Korea and now its ready build. In 2 days time, I'll be leaving New York and head to Korea back, man I miss my homeland. Since 'Betreasure' has spreas all over Asia, I will strive to spread this clothing line to the whole world.

After finishing my work, I went back to my house. I share a house with EXO and let me tell you, it can be your worst nightmare at times. They can get really noisy, and it can irritate your ears. But on the other hand, having them can make brighten up your day every single day. 

"Oh you're home? How is your photoshoot today?" I asked.

"It was great, you sure have good creations!" Lay oppa said as he put a thumbs up.

I blushed and thanked him. EXO is also getting ready to go back to Korea with me. We will try to wrap up everything here and settle it once and for all. Because I might only come by here once or twice a year.

________________

2 DAYS LATER;

I woke up and got ready for my flight back to Korea, I went to the bathroom and bath, did my daily routine and I was done dolling myself up.

I went out and saw all the EXO already dress up, looking handsome as always. We ate our breakfast and we went out to see a tons of reporters crowding around us. We didn't have that much time to answer their question so we quickly went to our garage and drove to the airport. 

After we reached to the airport, many of EXO fans arrived and cheered for us. Well, I have forgotten to tell you, they became a popular group of models and girls just love them. We didn't want to waste too much time, so we checked in because it was crowded. We soon boarded the plane and we made ourselves comfortable. I am sitting beside Tao oppa. He became one of the best fashionista and sometimes I wonder if I'm seeing the Huang Zitao that I've known all this years.

"Thank you for boarding AAA. Have a nice day."

I took out my earpiece and woke up after sleeping on Tao oppa's shoulder. I woke him up and we made out way out from the airplane. We checked out and once again saw a swarm of reporters charging towards us. We just walked away, because we had no time to entertain them. We walked pass through them and saw three cars in front of us. And of course one of the cars is mine. I went in and my chaffeur drove me to my building. After upon reaching the destination, I was quite please with the exterior design of the building. I wonder how does the interior design looks like.

We all went in and was amoazed with the architecture. I was really pleased and satisfied. 

"Great office." I said.

"Yeah. I can't believe I'm working in this place." Suho oppa said.

"Well, thanks to me." I smirked.

He ruffled my hair and we soon went out from the office. Working shall resume tomorrow and all of us decided to do our own stuff. Oppa and I decided to go to our new house, since we didn't want to stay with the both of them. It is just a small mansion for the both of us to live in. We will be shipping our things from our house to the new one. EXO went back to their own houses. Our chaffeur drove us to our house and we packed our stuff in our respective rooms. We bought the house two years ago and finally now we can live in there. 

"Oppa, I want to meet my bestfriend see you later!" I smiled.

I called Jiwon and in just one ring she picked up.

"Hey babe!" I said.

"OMG! Hiiii!" She said.

"Where are you now?" I asked.

"Hanging out with Infinite. Why?" She asked.

"Infinite? Hmm.... nothing. Its just that I'm back from New York. I'm staying here for good. I just miss my bestfriend." I said.

"YOU'RE BACK!?!?" She practically shouted.

"Yes, I'm back." I said.

"OMG! We need to meet up!" She said.

"How bout you come to Infinite's hangout? I'm sure they would like to see you." She said.

"But... okay then!" I said.

I sighed and remembered about Myungsoo, he must gonna hate me a lot when he sees me. I kissed oppa's cheek and then went out and drove my car to Infinite's hangout. Before I went in, I called Jiwon and asked her to meet me outside first. 

She went out and she hugged me like there's no tomorrow. I smiled and hugged her back. I miss seeing my bestfriend.

"Why didn't you just go in?" She asked.

"I'm afraid that they will hate me." I said.

"Hate you? What the hell are you talking about? Come on babe!" She said as she pulled me.

"Hey! Wait up! Don't pull-"

Too late, she pulled me in andInfinite was staring at me. I expected someone coming to me and shout. But Sunggyu oppa came to me and hugged me tigthly.

"We missed you so much." He said.

"I missed all of you too." I said.

"Oppa..." I muttered.

"Hmm?" Sunggyu oppa said.

"You are wearing my shirt!" I said.

"Hehehe, yeah! Infinite love all your creations! 'Betreasure' is the best!" He cheered.

I laughed and then someone came out from the bathroom. My eyes widened when I saw him. He saw me and he too, widened his eyes.

"M-Myungsoo..." I muttered.

Subconciously, I quickly took a turn and took my leave. But just when I step outside of the door, someone backhugged me.

"I missed you so much." 

"M-Myungsoo-ah...." I said as a tear slid off my eye.

"I remembered. I remember everything. When I saw the infinite necklace, I recalled everything. I regretted my actions. I barely lived without you. When I heard you launched your own clothing line in New York, I had the urge to go to New York to see you, but work stops me. MinHee-ah, I'm sorry. Please come back to me. I love you so much. Please don't leave me anymore. 5 years... it was too long." He said.

I turned around and hugged him.

"Myungsoo-ah.... I thought that I could forget you, but I failed. My love for you is just too great. Within these 5 years, I longed for you hug. I occupied myself with work, so that I could forget you for a short period of time. You always linger in my mind. Me too, I miss you so much. And I love you too, Myungie. I thought you would forget me for the rest of your life." I cried.

He smiled and suddenly took out the infinite necklace from his pocket and put it around my neck.

"There, where it is suppose to be." He smiled.

"I'm glad you're back for good." He smiled.

We decided to walk around the neighbourhood to have our own time. We walked beside each other. It was peaceful and awkward since we haven't met each other for such a long time. 

"So oppa, what have you been doing?" I asked.

"Working.. as a photographer." He said.

"Wow, from a stalker to a photographer? That's great! Hehe, we can work together!" I smiled.

"I would like to work with you too." He smiled.

L POV;

I'm glad that MinHee is back. I feel that right now isn't really the right time to ask her to be mine back. But this  time, I'm gonna do a special event for her, rather than just asking her straight forward. 

"Oppa.... can I request something?" She asked.

"I know we are not official yet, I bet the both of us aren't ready because its too rushing. But can... we kiss?" She shyly asked.

I pulled her waist and crashed my lips into hers. She responded to my kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck. Goddamn, only god knows how much I miss those soft lips of hers. Then, from my neck she started to play with my hair while kissing me. I guess she must have missed kissing me too. Hehehe. After 5 years, I could finally kiss the girl that I love. 

We soon broke the kiss and we both blushed. She giggled and kissed my cheeks. I held the cheek that she just kissed and blushed even more. 

"I love you so much." I said,

"I love you too!" She said.

And we ended up kissing again. ;)

_______________

A short update. Well, I couldn't stand seeing MinHee and L hurt so I fast forward a little bit! Hehehe. anyways enjoyed it? If you did comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX