32;

First Isn't Everything.

"Oppa!!!! Wake up you !!" I shouted.

Oppa hasn't seem to wake up and EXO is going to have a photoshoot for a magazne and that is going to start in an hours time. I ruffled my hair and sighed.

"You give me no choice but to do this." I said.

I pushed him down to the floor and he instantly woke up.

"YAH! You could have woke me up properly!" He shouted.

"Wow! Says to the person whom I have been trying to wake up for the past 15 mins." I said.

"So, now get your off the floor and go to bath! You are more than late!" I shouted.

He quickly made his way to the bathroom and did his daily routine. I just went up back and change my clothing before heading to work. 

"Are you done?" i shouted.

"YESSSS!" He shouted as he ran to me. 

I shook my head and we headed to the car. He drove to the building and he quickly met up with s, while I went to my office. Myungsoo's room is beside mine and before I went to my office, I dropped by his and went to him. 

"Wow, I haven't seen you for one day and you already cut your bangs? Hahaha, you look great with it." He smiled.

"Aww thank you love." I blushed.

I sat at his sofa and we talked. As we were talking, I subconciously touch his hair and smiled. He looked at me and blushed. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. He puts his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Do you have any photoshoot today?" I asked.

"Nope. I am just gonna do editting for today." He said.

"Wanna do it in my office? I'm spending the whole day sketching for my new fashion line for the summer season." I said.

He nodded and started to get his stuff. I waited and when he was done, we went to my office. I typed in my password and unlocked the door. We went to my working table and started to do our own work. I am halfway through the sketching and I hope that I would be done by the end of the day. I am done with the women's clothing and I'm left the men's clothing.

"So this with this..." I mumbled.

I was drawing the third sketching and felt satisfied with the end product. Then I suddenly got a call. I picked up my telephone and it was from the tailoring department.

"Yes, I want it to be ready by next two weeks. Make sure that you measure the models properly. After you are done, report it to me. Understood?" I said.

"Yes Miss." 

I put down the telephone and saw Myungsoo staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I mean you look really different when working...." He said.

"Its called being professional." I smirked.

"Aigoo..." He said as he ruffled my hair.

I smiled and we continued doing our work. The tailoring department for the men have literally nothing to do and I have yet to finish my sketches. And we are launching the fashion line next month to promote. 

"God, my time management big time." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I still have two more sketches to do." I said.

"Its just two babe. Don't stress too much. I'm sure that your workers would do a good job" He said.

______________

After a few hours, I am done with the both sketches. It took me awhile just to think of an unique outfit. And I was getting hungry. Myungsoo and I went to the tailoring for the men's department and told them what to do. I have written the name for who should waer which clothing. I explained to them in detail and make sure that they understood. After I was done briefing, we went out to have our late lunch at a restaurant. We went to our favorite restaurant and ate our favorite food. We talked and had fun eventhough we are just talking. After we were done eating, we went back to the office to discuss about the summer season photoshoot. 

"So, I would like you to have a lively image....."

And so it went on, it took some time for us to agree with each other. And as we were discussing, EXO budge in and started making noise. I sighed and looked at them. They smiled at us and started hanging out in my office. 

"How was the photoshoot?" i asked.

"Great!" Tao oppa said.

"That's good...." I said.

Oppa came to me and looked at what we are doing. He looked lost and I shook my head. 

"Its your next photoshoot babo." I said.

"Ooohhh!" He said.

Then we all started talking s, forgetting about our work for awhile.

__________________

So since Betreasure has become one of the most popular clothing line, life has been getting busier. I have to go for many interviews and also to start opening stores in other countrie, not to forget I have been attending fashion runaways in other countries. So I have been out from Korea often. And because of this, I rarely got time for Myungsoo. 

And now, I am finally back in Korea and is walking out from the airport. Just as I went out, Myungsoo is standing there, looking really great. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. 

"I missed you so much!" I said.

"I missed you too!" He said. 

He put my suitcase inside and he drove back to my house. After putting my suitcase inside my house, he told me that Hoya oppa is having a beach party tomorrow and it got me really excited. I mean, who doesn't like parties right? He is having a sleepover in my house and we went up to my room and cuddled. I miss being in his arms. 

"I know you are having jet lag, go and sleep. I'll be here to sleep with you." He said.

I nodded and buried my face on his chest. He pulled me closer and kissed my head.

"Goodnight sleepyhead~" He sang.

_________________

I woke up the nest day, feeling comfortable under his arms. I looked up and saw the sleeping Myungsoo who is still hugging me tightly. He really does look innocent when he sleeps. I stared at him for quite some time.

"Stop staing at me. I know I'm hot." He smirked.

"Conceited ." I said.

"Conceited or not, you still love staring at me." He said.

I hit his chest and laughed. The both of us stood up and I swear his bed hair is making me crazy. He wanted to walked out from the bed, but I pulled him back and kissed him roughly. He was a bit taken aback but I didn't care. But soon he got the hang of it and he was trying to take control of the kiss. He pushed me down and went on top of me and devoured my lips as if he was hungry for it.

"Wow, what a great thing to start the day." I said.

He laughed and even his laugh sounded so y. Gosh, can he be considered as a human? So perfect. We went down and saw oppa cooking bacon. 

"Oooh, good morning lovebirds." He smiled. 

We greeted him back and sat down and started eating. It was a lively morning and everyone seen energetic. All of us had nothing to do except for the party later on. So, we just rot at home until two hours before the beach party starts.

The three of us, just did our thing. Baekhyun oppa is busy playing his game while the both of us were in the room, watching the TV. The both of us lied down while watching the TV. As I was busily concentrating on th TV, trying to watch my show, he started kissing my neck, making it hard for me to watch in peace.

"Kim Myungsoo! I'm trying to watch the TV here!" I said.

"Don't care. Just continue watching." He said before continuing. 

And so I had to watch the TV while he is devouring my neck. I know he wants me to give up watching the TV and kiss him. But I choose not to give up. I mean its my favorite drama, I don't want to miss it. Yeah, I know I can just watch at the computer, but I'm just lazy to.

"Kim ing Myungsoo." I said.

He continued kissing me, ignoring the fact that I am calling him. 

"Hickeys!" He said.

"You! Uhh nevermind." I said.

I took my leave off the bed and turned off the TV to watch my drama in the living room. But before I could walk out from the room, he pulled me and pushed me against the wall. 

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked.

"Outside, I wanna watch my drama, and you are distracting me." I pouted.

"Do you know how long have I been waiting, just for you to come back from your business trip? I missed kissing you and I'm in need for those lips right now."  He said.

"Fine!" I said. 

Right after I said that, he lean towards me and kissed me roughly. He pushed me on the bed and he went on top of me. He began kissing my jaw and went down to my neck. He began biting and my neck till another hickey appeared again. Then his hand started roaming under my shirt. I knew he was already getting and I totally have to stop him now.

"Myungsoo! Stop! You are getting way too far!" I shouted.

I pushed him away and walked out from the room. He pulled my hand and hugged me. 

"I'm sorry. I-I just missed you that's all. I promise I won't do it again. I'm really sorry." He said.

"Don't you do that again." I said.

"pinky promise!" He said childishly.

I laughed and ruffled his hair. I really can't stay mad at him for too long. We then decided to join Baekhyun oppa at the game room and palyed the games there like no other's business. 

_________________

"Oppa! Its 6pm already! Go and get ready!" I shouted.

I went to my bathroom and started to take a bath and got ready for the beach party. Myungsoo is at the guest room, getting ready too. After I was done, I went to my closet and started changing my clothes. 

"MinHee-ah! I'm going off first to meet EXO!" Oppa shouted.

I acknowledge it and he soon left the house, soon Myungsoo was done and we went in his car and he drove to the beach. It has been booked for the party and outsiders are all not allowed to come. After we reached, they were already many people partying. Myungsoo and I walked towards Hoya oppa who is crazily dancing with Jiwon. I looked Jiwon and smirked at her. She blushed and I hugged her. 

"Thank god you found someone better than that bastard." I said. 

"Speaking of the devil babe, Teen Top is coming towards us." Jiwon said. 

I turned around and saw my bestfriend. I went to him and hugged him. It has been some time since we last met. Well, the last time I actually talked to him was when I went to Teen Top's dorm.

"Its realy great seeing you here." I smiled.

"Hhaaha, me too." He smiled.

I soon when to Myungsoo passing through Chunji, as if he didn't exist and we put our belongings inside the chalet and I took out my shirt and so did Myungsoo. His abs has become even more defined and it really drove me crazy. 

"Hmm... I can't let those guys see you like this..." He said.

"Oppa, then that defeats the purpose of me coming here right? I said.

"Okay then, just don't let guys go near you okay." He said.

"Yes my dear." I said. 

We went out and started to join the crowd. Music ws blasting out loudly and some were high and all of us were having fun. Then, Myungsoo told me to stay put while he goes to toilet. I nodded and just stayed there, bobbing my head to the music. As I was waiting, suddenly someone puts his arms around my waist, I thought it was Myungsoo but no, it was Chunji. He looked at me and smiled at me. I pushed him away and ignored him.

"Didn't know you had such a nice body. Girl, you are making me wanting you back more." He said.

"Quit it will you? I have long moved on from you and now I have someone whom I love. We have nothing to do with each other. So stop bothering me. Get a life and don't flirt with someone's." I said,

"Well, what if I don't want to? For 5 ing years, I waited for you to come back from New York. Do you know how much I suffered within that 5 years? I missed you alot! Now that you are back, its my chance to have you back in my life. You belong to me and not him. Remember, you are my first love and I am your first love." He said.

"Oh no, you won't get her back. She is mine now. If you suffered within that 5 years, I suffered even more. You ing took advantage of the fact that I loss my memories to get her. But too bad it failed. Our love is stronger than what you think. We overcome more things than you with her. She may be your first love and you may be her first love, that doesn't matter. She loves me more than she loves you. Remember that. So off and don't bother her. She is never yours to begin with." Myungsoo said coldly.

"FYI, those s you have been staring since just now belongs to me, stop staring at them." He said.

Myungsoo pulled me away from him and when we stopped, I giggled and hit his chest.

"Did you have to say that!? HAHAHA." I said.

"Of course, he literally has been staring at those melons of yours. Of course, I have to mark whats mine." He said.

"Aigoo... nothing can stop you." I smiled. 

He ruffled my hair and we went to the bar and got a bottle for ourselves. With one hand holding the bottle, he took his other free hand and wrapped it around my waist and started dancing. Its going to be a long night and amazing night. We continued partying with INFINITE, EXO and Teen Top. It was a great catch up for some of us. And from the corner of my eyes, I could see Chunji staring at me. Because I felt uncomfortable. I change my sides and went to the left and hid behind Myungsoo a little. Jiwon and Hoya were busy talking and being mushy with each other.

"Ahhh, I really need a job now." Byunghun oppa said.

"Oppa! How about you become of my models too?" I asked.

"I can?" He asked.

"Of course! You don't have to go through those auditions and everything. Be happy that you have a bestfriend who is a CEO." I proudly said. 

"Aigoo, I guess I should be proud! Heheh, when can I start working?" He asked.

"Next week!" I smiled.

"Okay then! Heheh, I can't wait to work!" He said.

I shook my head and then looked at Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo-ah, lets go somewhere where there isn't many people. I wan just the two of us." I said.

"Come on let's go." He smiled.

I realy wanted some time alone with him. We sat down along the beach and gazed at the stars. There's many thing I really want to talk to him. I wanna talk about our future. He looked at me with those loving eyes and kissed my forehead.

"Let's not talk first and then late we talk alright. For now let's enjoy the moment."

Enjoying the moment, we ended up making shaped of the stars and it was peaceful, there isn't anyone there and this is the moment that I like.

___________________

Heyheyehey! A new update.. Please do comment and Subscribe!!!!!!

XxheartsxX