18;

First Isn't Everything.

L POV;

I'm glad she is loving this place. Looking at her being all happy makes me happy too. I love seeing her smile. Her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world. 

"Myungieeee~ during the holidays, can I stay here with you? Just the two of us?" She asked.

"I'll be more than happy." I smiled.

Soon, it was getting dark and we decided to leave the place and head back to the city area.

"Can we go to the mall first? I still wanna spend time with you." She said.

"Sure, anything for you babe." I smiled.

I drove us to the mall and we walked around the place together. Well, we were just window shopping as we go along. She suddenly stopped and froze. I looked at her and asked her what's wrong. Without even replying, she turned back and walked away.

"MinHee!" I shouted.

"Myungie-ah, I want to go home now." She said.

I nodded and we headed back to the carpark. She was quiet as we were in the car. I wonder what she saw.She didn't look quite happy too. I looked at her and sighed. What had cause her smile to disappear in a split second.

Once we reached her housem we both went out from the car. She came to me and hugged me tightly.

"I saw them. The two people that I hate the most." She said.

Did she mean by her parents? I hugged her back and comforted her.

"Its alright, no matter what, I'm still here for you." I smiled.

She weakly smiled at me back and went in the house lifelessly. I sighed and walked back to my car. I hate seeing her being all moody. I want to see her happy, because she has been so sad for all her life. As long as I am still alive, I'll make you happy. Even if you don't love me anymore.

END OF POV;

I can't believe my eyes, did I just saw those two people? Those irresponsible people? The sight of them totally runied the whole mood. I feel bad for showing tantrums towards Myungsoo oppa. But I couldn't help it. I really hated them.

"Oppa, I saw them. The both of them." I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Who else if its not our 'dear' parents." I said.

"Y-You saw them!?" He shouted.

"Yeah, totally spoilt my mood to continue my date with Myungie." I frowned.

Oppa frowned at the thought of them. Can't blame us though. They themselves make us hate them. We used to love them so much.

"Let's hope that they don't see us. Oh wait, will they even be able to recognize us?" He asked,

"I doubt so, they never even care about us. I bet the forgot about the both of us." I said.

I sighed and walked back to my room. Why did have to show up when I was finally getting over the fact  they didn't love us. All of a sudden, I remembered every single thing tha happened. How they left us, how cold their eyes were. It felt like it happened a minute ago. Just after I don't even think about them. 

_____________

I woke up and got ready for school. I swear, my eyes were like Tao oppa. I totally look like a panda now. I couldn't even sleep because I kept thinking about my parents. Well, I thought I was the only one, but it seems that oppa didn't sleep well too.

"Didn't sleep well?" We asked in unison.

"Haha, yeah. How about you oppa?" I asked.

"Same here." He pouted.

The food was soon served and we ate it quietly. I'm pretty much sure Myungie would be terrified with my face. I look like a total nerd today. I used geek specs to cover up my eyes. Gosh, now I feel so sleepy. I hope that Byunghun oppa will keep me awake.

"Hey babe." Myungsoo oppa whispered.

"Ahh! How did you get in here!?" I shouted.

"Hyu- What had just happened to your eyes? You look like someone who just got punched." He said.

"Sleeping problems hahah. Why? Are you scared of my face now?" I asked.

"Of course not, you still look beautiful." He smiled.

"YAH! There's a single man here. Have some pity on me." Baekhyun oppa pouted.

The both of us laughed and we refrained ourselves to do skinship, if not he is going to whine all day, and you might not want to here a naggy Baekhyun. Soon, we were done with our breakfast, we headed to school as per normal. 

"Myungie, I don't feel good today. Why do I feel like something is gonna happen today?" I said.

"You're probably just tired, because you were lacking of sleep. Come on, let's just send you straight back to class. And I demand you to sleep." He said.

So he safely sent me to class, before heading to his class. He gave me a peck on the lips and winked at me. Ahh, its so nice to have such a perfect boyfriend. As I was dreaming about my perfect, someone suddenly spoilt the whole thing.

"BESTIEEE!" Byunghun oppa shouted.

"Wow, great timing oppa." I scoffed.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, juts lend me your arm, I want to sleep." I asked after pulling out his arms.

"Wow, you asked me after doing the action." He said as he shook his head.

I giggled and soon, I fell into a deep slumber. Its really tiring, not sleping for the whole night. It was really hard trying to sleep that night. I kept thinking about my parents, I thought they were out of country or something, they were never seen for a long time, and it feels weird to see them as well other than hating them.

______________

"Wake up, the teacher is gone already." Byunghun oppa said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked,

"Because you didn't wake up when I tried to wake you up. You were sleeping on my arm, not moving even a inch." He said.

I laughed and saw Myungsoo oppa waiting for me. I ran to him and we went to the cafeteria together, Myungsoo oppa went to get the food for the both of us. He soon came with the food and as we were eating happily, Jiwon came to our table.

"MinHee-ah! Y-Your parents are here at the office!" She said.

I stood up staright away.

"Are you sure you saw them?" I asked.

"Yes, totally. I remembered their faces through the photo you showed." She said.

Leaving my food behind, I ran to EXO's table and without any hesistation I pulled oppa from the table and I pulled him to the office.

"MinHee-ah! Where are you bring me to?" He asked.

"They are here." I said.

"What." He frowned.

Just in time we wanted to go in, they came out. The both of them looked at us from head to toe. As they walked away, the secretary called them back.

"Those two are the students you wanted to see are just right infront of you." She smiled.

As expected, they couldn't even remember us. How we look like and all. The both of them walked towards us. They smiled and tried to give us a hug. But we pushed them away.

AUTHOR POV;

"Don't you dare touch the both of us." Baekhyun said.

"But why? We are your parents." The man said.

"No, you are not. Our parents are long gone." MinHee replied.

"Byun MinHee! Where is your manners!?" The woman said.

"Manners? No one ever taught me manners, Because apparently, I had no parents ever since I was 5. Because of them, I shun myself from the world because I couldn't accept the fact that they left oppa and I. But now, I don't give a damn about them. I bet my oppa doesn't too." MinHee said.

"And, I don't want to see you two anymore. I'm living perfectly well with my sister. Please just get out from our sight. I despise irresponsible people!" Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun pulled MinHee hand and brought her back to the cafeteria. Baekhyun's mood was totally down after seeing them. He never expect them to come back and find the both of them.

"Oppa, I think they came to us for a reason. They want something from us." MinHee said.

"Possible... but what do they want from us?" He asked.

MinHee sighed and just in time, L came to her and gave her a tight hug. Yeah, Infinite were there. They were just passing by but then got interested at what was happening. L looked at her dear princess and felt bad for her.

"Its okay, you don't have to feel down. I'm gonna tickle you if you get sad. So, please smile. Frowning never suit you anyway." L said.

"Cheesy boy." I giggled.

Without them knowing, MinHee's parents saw everything, And they didn't even a single bit like L. The way he styled his hair, how he does his uniform, it just gives them a bad impression.

"That won't do, she has to have a guy who is as equal as he status. That guy is doesn't look rich." The man said.

"Indeed. But its okay yeobo, I got the perfect guy for her." The woman said.

The both of them left the school and went back to their company. On the other hand, L was busy playing with MinHee's soft hair. MinHee had already went to dreamland. She lean her body in between L legs.

"She seem sleepy today." L whispered to himself.

He lightly pecked the top of her head and let her sleep. 

"Aigoo, uri MinHee is still sleeping? Haha." Baekhyun said.

L laughed and shook his head. He could really see the similarities between the two siblings. Sadly, L had to wake his princess up because lessons were gonna start again and he didn't want her to get any trouble.

______________

"Ahh, I'm so done with today. I really want to sleep now." MinHee whined.

"Alright, let's go home okay. You seem really sleepy today." L chuckled.

He drove back to MinHee's house and L decided to have a sleepover at her house because he wanted to. Since he had some of his clothes at her house. 

"Sleeping over my house?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes princess." He smiled.

She jumped in joy as they went back in the house. Since Baekhyun wasn't home, they were the only two in the house. And sometimes, L finds himself getting the temptation. But he always tries his best to control it because he really didn't want her to be afraid of him.

"Go and bath first oppa. I'll get the lunch done." She said.

"Alright princess." He said before pecking her cheeks.

MinHee giggled and continued doing with her cooking. She just loves cooking for him, it makes her really happy went he likes her cooking, it felt like a sense of achievement for her. Soon, L was done and  he went down. He backhugged her and looked at what she was cooking.

"MMMM, spaghetti!" He said.

MinHee smiled and she turned around to face him. She cupped his face and she went a little closer to him.

"I hope you will always be like this. I like how you treat me." She smiled.

"Because you are my princess. That's why I'm treating you well." He smiled.

"Alright, go and bath now, after that we can eat together and watch some movie in your room. I wanna cuddle." L whined.

"Arasso. Wait for a while okay?" She said.

L nodded and he wanited for MinHee to be done. He then walked around the house, taking a tour around it. After about 10-15 minutes, MinHee came down and they had their lunch together. L especially likes MinHee's spaghetti. He love the taste of her spaghetti. 

"This taste absolutely delicious!" L said while eating.

"Yahyah! Don't talk while eating!" She reprimanded.

L nodded like a little boy and he ate quietly. 

END OF POV;

_____________

"So what movie do you want to watch?" L asked.

"Anything will do." I smiled.

You know why I always say anything? I can never watch a movie for real, if I'm with him. I get so distracted with him. I find myself getting more interested in looking at my boyfriend more than the show.

"Alright then." He smiled.

So he just switched on any movie and I went to his arms, his broad and warm arms. Well, we watched only the first part of the movie. The rest, we spent on watching each other. Yeah, call us cheesy or over romantic, but we seriously can't get enough of each other's presence.

Soon, oppa came in ane he open my door. He just nodded and close the door back. He actually got used to us doing skinship. He also allows Myungie to sleepover whenever he wants. Hahaha, the priority of being my boyfriend. My oppa would treat you are good as how he treats me. 

"Oppa, do you know what I hate the most?" I suddenly asked.

"What insects?" He asked.

"Nope, I hate that whenever I spent time with you, the time goes very fast, but when you are not with me, the time runs so slow." I said.

"I feel that way too." He smiled.

"Hehehe, we couples think alike!" I said.

He nodded and ruffled my hair. We were having fun talking to each other until there was a bell ringing at the main door....

_________________

Hey, the 18th update!! Please do continue reading okay? Please comment and subscribe. Without the comments, I don't think I would get inspiration, I need inspiration from all of you!

XxheartsxX