04;

First Isn't Everything.

"L.Joe oppa! Where is Chanhee?" I asked.

"Aigoo, how could you talk to me about other guys?" He pouted.

"Cut the crap oppa!" I laughed.

He chuckled and told me where Chanhee is. I skipped my way through the hallway and met up with my boyfriend.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Oh, my baby." He smiled.

"Where have you been? Did you forget that its our 2 monthsary today?" I pouted.

"How can I forget such important date? I was busy just now babo." He said as he flicked my forehead softly.

I blushed and intertwined my arms with his. Well, up until now, I still can't believe that I would fall in love with someone who I used to thought as annoying. I guess, hate can turn into love. Well, Chanhee has been being a cheesy boyfriend that will never forget to make me blush every single day. Every morning, when he stands at my doorstep, there will always be new cheesy lines from him. But, I love his cheesiness.

"Baby? What are you thinking about?" Chanhee asked.

"Hmm? Oh, I was thinking about how I can love someone as cheesy as you." I said.

"I have my ways to win your heart babo." He smiled.

"Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Chanhee chuckled and he put his arms around my waist. I love that everytime he does skinship with me. I think that he really changed me to the better, I feel myself smiling more at other people and also start making friends. And this wouldn't happen if he didn't come into my life. I felt like a human back again. The cold me has started to fade away. I felt happy, I felt happy that I gotten over the fact that our parents has left us.

"Okay we've reached. Go in and change okay? Let's have a date. I'll meet you again later on." He smiled.

He pecked my lips and went back into his car. I blushed and started to get ready. Whenever I have a date with him, I have this instinct that I must dress well, I want to dress to impress him.

"Hmm.... what should I wear?" I thought as I tapped my chin.

I had tons of clothes, but that doesn't make my life easier, I still have trouble finding what clothes I should wear. I searched and searched through my wardrobe and finally found the most perfect clothing.

"Ding Dong." The bell rang.

I ran down and opened the door. The handsome Chanhee is infront of me. I smiled and hugged him.

"Are you ready for the date?" He asked.

"Always am!" I smiled.

"Let's go!" He winked.

We went in the car and he drove to god knows where. It was a long ride to the destination that I didn't know. He wouldn't even budge when I asked him. He continued driving will flashing his gorgeous smile. I frowned and just sat quietly. I gave up in asking him. He chuckled and use one of his arm to pinch my cheek.

"Yah, just focus on driving." I said, still sulking. 

"How can I focus if you are sulking?" He teased.

"Go away." I said coldly.

"Aigoo, alright, alright. I won't bother you. Btw we reached already." He smiled.

Like a gentleman, he opened the door for me and took my hand to a garden. The garden was fully decorated and it was our celebration of their 2 months being in a relationship. 

"Do you like it?" He shyly asked.

"I don't like it, I love it baby." I smiled.

He blushed and led me to the table. The table is filled with all my favorite food. My eyes twinkle as I saw those mouth watering dishes. 

Chanhee pulled the chair for me and I sat down. As we were eating, Teen Top came out and gave a live performance and I can say that they were really good. I smiled and continued listening to the nice melody. The way they sing, they way they rap, match each other perfectly.

"Wow, you guys were really great!" I smiled.

Each and every member blushed but ended up getting glared my Chanhee. I giggled at how protective he is. 

"Happy 2nd monthsary baby." He smiled.

"Oppa?" I called.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you know why I love you?" I asked.

He shook his head and waited for my answer.

"Because you knew me more than I know myself. You mak me smile when I'm down evethough you know nothing. You secretly made my day in school great. You understand me. Oppa, promise me that you will never leave me?" I said.

"I prmoise. I will never leave you until you leave me." He smiled.

I went up to him and pulled him to a kiss. I could tell that he got shocked because in these 2 whole months, never once I ever initaite a kiss. Its always him who is doing the skinship. 

"I think I am madly in love with you oppa." I blushed.

___________________________________

It was already morning, what happened yesterday was still fresh in my mind. I kept turning and turning around my bed. Chanhee is just too sweet. Too sweet that I think I'll get diabetes. His smiles, his laughter, his smirks, gosh! I just love it. 

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted.

My hit the cold hard floor. Oppa quickly opened and asked the obvious.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I am sitting down." I sarcastically said.

"Aigoo, come on up. Oh yeah, plus I was about to come to your room too." He said.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"Someone is waiting for you." He smiled.

My eyes widened, thinking that it was Chanhee. Gosh! I wasn't even ready yet! I started to rush but oppa stopped me.

"Oppa! He's going to wait! I can't let him wait!" I shouted.

"Yah, you thought it was Chunji? Babo, its someone else." He said.

He gestured me to go down but I didn't move. Who else would wait for me? Oppa sighed and he pushed me to downstairs. Downstairs, there was a pretty lady in my school uniform. 

"Who- JIWON!?"

"I'm back bestfriend!" She smiled.

"I thought you still have one more month?" I asked.

"My dad is done with all his work so we can go back earlier." She smiled.

"Hmm.. okay! Wait up! I'll get ready and then we will zoom off to school together!" I smiled.

"Will do! Ahhh, its so great to have my bestfriend back!" She said as she hugged me.

"Yah! Not too tight! I can't breathe!" I said.

She let go of me and I went up to get ready for school. Its really great to have her back in Korea. Its been 2 years, 2 years since we met. And finally after those long years, she came back and we are finally complete.

"Ok, I'm done! Let's go!" I said.

I went out and just in time Chanhee texted me that he won't pick me up. Good timing then! I rode the bus with my bestfriend while everybody from our school got shock that Jiwon is back.

"Still popular after you left for years." I teased.

"Shut up Ice Princess." She said.

"Nah-uh, now I am 'Warm Princess' " I joked.

"HAHAHA." She laughed sarcastically.

We walked to school together, smiling and laughing. Then I saw Chanhee with Teen Top. I got to tell her about my relationship. Well, she always tells me to tell her when I have my first boyfriend.

"Jiwon-ah!" I called.

"Yeah babe?" She answered.

"See that boy over there?" I pointed to Teen Top.

"Which one? All I see is 6 guys." She said.

"The one leaning on his car." I pointed to Chanhee.

"Hmmm okay. Why?" She asked.

"He's my boyfriend." I smiled.

"WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Her eyes widened.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"Well, I am happy for you but he just gives me a bad vibe. Seems like a playboy. But since you like him, I can't say anything about it." She said.

I frowned. She hasn't know Chanhee and yet she already jumped to conclusions that he is a playboy. But because I miss her so much. I would let it slide.

"Suit yourself bestfriend. Come on, let me introduce you to all 6 of them." I said as I pulled her towards Teen Top.

"My cutest babe is here." L.Joe smiled.

"Yah! That's my girl you're talking about!" Chanhee protested.

"Chanhee oppa, cut the crap. Didn't you two agree that you will call me baby and he will call me babe? Aish, well anyways, this is my one and only bestfriend, Kang Jiwon!" I smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Teen Top imnida!" They chorused.

They soon one by one introduced themselves, when it comes to Chanhee she glared at him.

"Hurt her, you die. Get it?" She said.

Chanhee nodded furiously and that made me chuckled. 

"Noonaaaaaa~ CAP hyung is bullying meeeee!" Ricky whined.

Gosh that was so random. I went to CAP oppa and flicked his forehead. He groaned in pain but later on smiled. 

"Gomawo noona! You're the best! Jjang!" He said as he put a thumbs up.

I ruffled his hair and her blushed. How can this guy not be maknae but instead the real maknae is so manly.

"Changjo-ah, be more cuter please. You're so not maknae-like." I said.

"I'll try noona!" He aegyo-ed.

"Ewwwww. FAIL!" Ricky boo-ed.

"YAH!" Changjo shouted.

He chased Ricky around the school and CAP went to sort it out.

"Oppa, do you mind if I hang around with Jiwon?" I asked.

"I don't mind baby." He winked.

I could see Jiwon 'puked'. To be honest, I don't know why is she acting like this. So, I just pulled Jiwon's hand and we walked through the hallway. There were a lot of hellos and such. 

"WOW, you're really the 'Warm Princess.' " She said.

"Told ya." I winked.

AUTHOR POV;

"That girl Jiwon, does she not like me? Well, not as in Love, but does she not like me being with MinHee? I could totally feel the dark aura behind her. Was she really the kind one out of the two? Because I felt like she's the unkind one." Chunji thought.

Chunji felt that Jiwon wasn't a good friend towards MinHee. You could tell that they hate each other already. 

"Bestie, how long are you with him?" Jiwon asked.

"Hmm, 2 months and 1 day!" MinHee smiled.

"Quite long, not bad." Jiwon said.

"That face! Aish, stop thinking wrongly about my Chanhee, his nice." MinHee said.

"Aish, I'll try." Jiwon sighed in defeat.

________________________________

Soon classes were over and Chunji wanted to sent her home but Jiwon glared at him and took MinHee away. 

"Why did you do that?" MinHee asked.

"Let's go out on a bestfriend date! Let's meet at the usual place. You still remember right?" Jiwon asked.

MinHee nodded and they went back home together since they live near each other.

"Aish, my bestfriend and boyfriend aren't in good terms. I can't let them get any worst than this." MinHee thought.

She went in the bathroom and then started to get ready for her bestfriend date.

She went out and waited for her dear bestfriend to come. After a good 10 minutes, she came, looking pretty as always.

"Let's go!!!"

They hit the mall and did everything that they couldn't do during those 2 years. Many people were looking at them, probably staring at their beauty. But both of them couldn't even be bothered about that.

"Good old times, do you think bestie?" MinHee asked.

"Indeed. During those time while I am out of country, I got really bored." Jiwon replied.

"Its okay, I know you can't live without me!" MinHee said.

"HAHAHA! Whatever !" Jiwon laughed.

They soon had fun spending time together and they decided to separate at the front gate of the mall. MinHee called Chunji if he could pick her up. Chunji agreed and she waited for him. A few minutes later, he came and they started walking back, hand in hand.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." He smiled.

"Thank you oppa." She blushed.

"Oppa, do you not like Jiwon?" She asked.

"Uhh.."

"Just answer me." She demanded.

"Maybe..." He answered.

"I really don't like how my bestfriend and boyfriend is hating each other. Be nicer please?" She asked.

"Anything for you." He smiled.

______________________________

HEYHEYHEY! A new updateeeeee!
please comment and subscribe guysssssss.

XxheartsxX