14;

First Isn't Everything.

"Hey are you okay?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"Yeah, I am. Don't worry." I smiled.

We went towards the hallway and my mind kept wondering why Chunji was so agitated. I mean, we have nothing got to do with each other anymore. Why is he caring at the first place? What gives him the right to ask me to stay away from Myungsoo oppa? If he can date someone behind my back, why can't I hang out with someone else after our breakup? Its unfair for me that way. 

"What are thinking about now?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"Nothing, kaja oppa. I want to go up to class." I said as I pulled him to class.

Just as we reached the class, there was a note on my table. I asked Byunghun oppa who left it for me, but he said he just arrived. I stared at the paper and wondered who wanted to meet me during break. 

"How's life babe?" Byunghun oppa asked.

"Perfectly well." I smiled.

"Glad to hear that. I seen the both of you getting close." Byunghun oppa teased.

"Aish, oppa! There's nothing between us!" I defended myself.

"Hahaha, why are you defensive?" He smirked.

"Opppppaaaaaa~" I whined.

He pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. I pouted at him and re-tie my hair. He chuckled and lay his head on my arm. 

"Yahh, its my arm your pillow!?" I asked.

"Yeah, so let me sleep with it bestieeee." He said.

I shook my head and let him use my arm as his pillow. He was just playing his phone while laying down. Soon, the teacher came and we started to pay attention to him. 

_________________

During break, I went up to the garden to meet the person who gave me the note. I went there and saw Chunji waiting for me.

"Oh, you're here." He said.

"What do you want? Just go straight to the point. I don't wanna waste my time." I said.

"I don't know why, but I hate seeing you with L. Yes, I may be in a relationship with someone else but its kinda awkward for me-"

"Who are you to say that!? Why would you hate it? Its my damn problem who I want to see. So what? You being in relationship has no longer bother me anymore. Awkward you say? Have you even thought of my feelings? Why should I care? Let me tell you this, you have done the worst thing. You lied to me, YOU LIED TO ME ." I shouted.

"Why are you shouting at me?" He asked.

"Because you deserve it! Listen up, I will not stop hanging out with Myungsoo oppa. He was there for me when you were flirting with her. He was there. And do you think because of you, I would stop? Haha, you have nothing got to do with me. I don't take orders." I hissed.

"And also the reason why I am not gonna stop hanging out with him because, I'm in love with him." I said.

I glared at him and walked away. I know everyone saw my annoyed face. And they dare not try to do anything stupid. How dare him!? So what he hates it? Why the should I care. Pissing me off.

CHUNJI POV;

Yah Lee Chanhee! Just what is wrong with you!? Why are stopping them to be close? They have nothing got to do with you. Its their damn problem whether they want to date, hangout, make love or whatever. Why are you caring so much!? 

I ruffled my hair and frowned. I myself have no idea why I am feeling so agitated. I don't know why I feel so annoyed and frustrated looking at the both of them together. That moment when she said that she's in love with him, I felt broken and I have no idea why I felt this way.

"Oppa, seriously. What's wrong with you?" Jiwon asked.

"Huh? Nothing." I replied.

She then lean her head on my shoulder, why don't I feel anything now. No sparks, no nothing. Its just a normal person doing skinship with you. UHH, what's wrong with me!? Isn't Jiwon the girl of your dreams? You even cheated on your girlfriend for her.

I shook my head and tried to forget whatever that happened.

END OF POV;

I walked past everyone with a dark aura behind me. Seriously,who is he to tell me what to do? I enjoyed hanging out with Myungsoo oppa. Its far more exciting than hanging out with him. No matter what people say, I will still stay with Myungsoo oppa because I finally understand my feelings. I love him. Yes, I finally realized everything. 

As I was walking back to the cafeteria, I saw Myungsoo leaning against the lockers casually. Wonder what is he doing there. I walked up to him and I swear the smile he gave me blew me away. Actually, I really wanted to thank Chunji for asking me to stop hanging out with Myungsoo oppa. I started to thinking about how my life would be when he is not by my side. That's when I realized, that I'm nothing without him. And I love him.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be eating?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you. L.Joe told me you were meeting someone." He said.

"Myungsoo oppa, you are such a babo. What if I was still talking to him? Are you just gonna starve. I know you can't live without food." I said.

"But, I wanna eat with you." He pouted.

"Yah, you have Infinite right?" I said.

"But they are just bunch of idiots. You are better. Plus, who would want to waste their chance to not eat with their crush?" He smirked.

I swear my cheeks started to burn. I was blushing so much that I could see him smirking even more. So, he is trying to tease me. Let see who does it better.

"You're such a cutiepie." I said before pulling him into a kiss.

His eyes widened but he pulled me by the waist and deepened the kiss. Yeah, this feels so damn right. We didn't care about the others. We were in our own world. It started with me trying to , but I guess not now. I melted by his kiss. My heartbeat was beating really fast. I'm falling for him more.

We soon broke the kiss and the both of us blushed.

"I-I guess this is it, I fell for you babo." I said.

"You what!? Am I dreaming!?" He asked.

"Of course you are not dreaming! I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said as he gave a forehead kiss.

"You know I'm not the type who does all the events, I'm going to keep it simple. Will you be my girlfriend?" He shyly asked.

"I don't need those events. A sincerity can cover it all up. And yes. I will be your girlfriend." I smiled.

Everyone started to cheer for us. Well, we didn't realized that we have created such a big crowd. Baekhyun oppa came to us and he smiled.

"Take care of her way better than how Chunji did. Hurt, 12 guys will face you." He said.

"Yes, I will." Myungsoo oppa smiled.

And so, Myungsoo oppa is now mine. How great can life be!

_________________

Its a new short update. Enjoy!

XxheartsxX