13;

First Isn't Everything.

"There they are!" Sungjong oppa shouted.

They were all smiling as I walked towards them, I smiled at them back and waited for the next thing to happened.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"We are going to the waterpark!" Hoya oppa said.

"Bwoh!? Why didn't you tell me earlier. I could have brought my swimming suit!" I said.

"More like bikini." Myungsoo oppa teased as he handed me a bag.

"Y-You took it out from my wardrobe!?" I shouted.

"Nonono, not me. It was your oppa." He said as he quickly defended himself.

"Ahh, thank god it was only oppa." I said.

I went back to Myungsoo oppa's car and we went to the waterpark. Since it was a Sunday, it was a bit crowded as many families are spending time with their love ones. Myungsoo oppa paid for my ticket and took my hand as we enter the place. I find myself getting used to his skinship, it felt like as if it was meant to be. 

"Are you ready to have some fun?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh yes!" I said.

I went in to the ladies and got change. As I walked out from the ladies, someone threw a t-shirt to me. It was Myungsoo oppa. 

"Only I can see you like this." He said.

"Since when only you can see?" I asked.

"Since always." He said.

AUTHOR POV;

MinHee chuckled and wore the t-shirt that L had gave her. He slung his arms around her and they walked towards Infinite's table. Everyone was turning their heads to their direction. Everyone was awed at their beauty that is radiating the whole place. Every single one, even the married or the singles, were practically drooling over them, they were like celebrities.

MinHee didn't like how the boys were staring at her, they were giving her the look and gave her smiles that practically scared the out of her. She went closer to L in order to block her view of them.

"Yah, you want to die? Stare at her one more time, I'll make sure I dig out those eye of yours!" L shouted at those boys.

The boys lower down their gazes and walked away. They were scared at how L looked at them, it was like as if his eyes were penetrating their eyeballs. 

"Gomawo." MinHee said.

"Good thing I threw my shirt to you." He said.

MinHee smiled and comtinued walking. 

"Yo dude, what's the commotion just now?" Sungyeol asked.

"Some bastards were looking at my girl." L replied, not knowing that he blurted out the 'my girl'.

The guys almost choke their water when they heard what L had said. Well, L just look at them, oblivious at what was going on.

"Are you two dating behind our backs?" Sunggyu asked.

"What!? No." L said.

"What's with the my girl?" Woohyun teased.

"Yeah, since when was I even your girl?" MinHee teased.

"I-I-I s-said that!?" He shouted.

Everyone nodded and L's cheek started to get red. He got really embarrassed at what he just said. The guys were all laughing at him including MinHee. MinHee wasn't even angry or whatsoever. Instead, she actually felt happy when she heard him said 'my girl'. It made her feel as if she belonged to him. And it just feels so damn right. 

"Oppa, let's go to the waterslide. Please?" I asked.

"Alright. Let's go." L smiled.

MinHee subconciously took L's arm and clinged it with hers. She pulled him to the waterslide and got excited when its their turn. L backhugged her as they went down the slide. MinHee lean her head on L's hard chest as if it was something normal. 

"This is so fun oppa!" MinHee shouted.

"Wanna try it again?" L asked.

MinHee nodded like a little kid, and they went to the waterslide again. Infinite were just staring at them, smiling. They knew that L has been liking her for a long time and they are happy to see one of their member happy. 

"They look good together." Sunggyu said.

"Never in my life I have ever seen him this happy before." Sungyeol said.

"She is his happy pill. Aigoo, when will it be my turn?" Woohyun said.

"Its okay, you still have me." Sunggyu winked. (Hehhh WooGyu Moment XD)

Woohyun winked at him back and the members shook their heads. They continued having their own fun, leaving the two happy people to play together. 

MinHee and L were having so much fun together that they almost forget about the others. Its like when they are together, nothing else matter. Its like as if the world belonged to them, there was no other people except for the both of them.

"Aigoo, forgotten about us already? We're starving, let's get out and have some food." Hoya said.

The both of them blushed and got out from the water, L , without caring about himself, took his towel and covered her. 

"How about you? You're going to catch the cold. Aish, I shouldn't have left my towel and the table." She said as she took away the towel and put it around L.

"Don't worry about me. I'm strong." She said as she flexed her arms.

L wasn't convinced with her answer and he himself didn't want her to catch a cold too. So, he decided to back hugged her with the towel covering her too.

"Fair enough? Both of us won't catch a cold. Win-Win situation." He whispered.

"Uh... y-yeah." MinHee stuttered.

At that moment, MinHee's heartbeat was beating very fast. No one has ever made her heartbeat this fast. If Chunji could make her heartbeat fast, L could make her heartbeat even faster. She suddenly got shy at this touch. But she is secretly loving it

"Why are you so warm?" MinHee asked.

"I don't know. You're warm too." He said.

Both of them loved each other company. They can't deny it.

"Ehem, are you guys done?" Dongwoo said.

They quickly went into the bathroom and clean themselves. Infinite soon waited for MinHee to be done and then they went to have some good food.

"Damn, today is so fun with you guys!" MinHee said.

"More like with Myungsoo." Sungjong pouted.

"Hehe, sorry Sungjong oppa. Promise, I will spend time with you too." MinHee said.

He nodded and they continued eating. Soon, it was getting dark and there was school tomorrow. L sent MinHee back home. As they reached at her doorstep. L pulled her into a tight hug.

"I hope that I made you happy today." He said while hugging her.

"You did oppa." She replied as she hugged him back.

"I love you." He said.

"What?" She said in a state of shock.

"I said I love you, babo." He smiled.

He broke the the hugged and stared deeply into her eyes. He cupped her face and smiled.

"Here goes my first kiss." He said.

And his lips landed on hers. MinHee's eyes windened but then she responded to the kiss.

*Why does this feels right?* She thought.

MinHee put her arms around his waist and deepened the kiss. She loves the kiss. She likes the way he kisses her, not too rough, not to soft. It was just nice. 

"You don't have to answer me now. I'm glad I lost my first kiss to my long time crush." He blushed.

"Oppa...." She said.

"Wait for me." She whispered.

But too bad, L couldn't hear what she had said. She went in her house with a smile plastered on her face. She touch her lips and ran to her room. Baekhyun who was just sitting down, stared at her as if she was a crazy girl, smiling and blushing for no reason. 

"Myungsoo oppa.... I think I'm falling in love with you." She said.

END OF POV;

_______________________

The alarm clock rang and without any hesistation, I woke up and went to the bahroom and got ready for school.

"Why do you look so happy? Got a guy?" Oppa teased.

"Eyyy, what are you talking about? Hahaa." I laughed.

We had a great breakfast and we went to school. After reaching school, oppa and I went in and we separated. I ran to Myungsoo oppa and slung my arms around his neck.

"Morning oppa!" I said.

"Aigoo, morning baby." He said.

"Aren't you getting comfortable? HAHA." I said.

"Of course. If L.Joe gets to call you a babe, I will call you baby then. It will be fair that way." He said as he pinched my nose.

"Competitive dude." I chuckled.

He quickly gave a peck on my lips and I got shocked. I hit his chest lightly. Scolding him with my eyes. 

"I can't resist it." He said.

"Babo." I said.

"Babo for you." He winked.

"Since when were so cheesy?" I asked.

"Since the time we kissed." He winked.

My cheeks automatically turn red, just by remembering about the kiss we shared. I don't know why was I getting shy over the kiss. 

"Yaaaaah~" I whined.

"Aww getting shy eh?" he teased as he poked my hips.

"N-N-NO!" I said as I was getting away from him.

"Stay right there!" He shouted.

I ignored him and continued running away from, and of course I didn't look and I bang into someone. The impact was so hard that I fell down. 

"Omo,I'm so sorry MinHee." Chunji said.

Gosh why out of many people. I have to bang into him. Ignoring his hand, I stood up by myself and dusted myself. 

"Are you alright?" L said as he came over to me.

"Yes oppa." I said sweetly.

"You're such a clumsy girl." He chuckled as he ruffled his hair.

CHUNJI POV;

Ouch, why does my heart hurt looking at them being so intimate? I didn't like how they interacted with each other. Subconciously I took MinHee's hand and pulled her away from L. Well, of course she tried to break free.

"What was that for!?" She shouted.

"Stay away from him!" I said.

"Why? Why should I? Who are you to tell me to stay away from him?" She said.

Oh right, I was no one to her, who am I to tell her to stay away from him? What the is wrong with me? Its her problem who she wants to be.

"Just what's wrong with you? We broke up! Why do you care!" She shouted.

She walked away from me and I swear my heart broke.

END OF POV;

_________________

HEYYY ITS A NEW UPDATE!!!

XxheartsxX