09;

First Isn't Everything.

Hmmm, what should I wear? I wanted to look good in front of  Chanhee, I started looking through my wardrobe and finally found the perfect one.

*Perfect!* I thought.

I put on some light makeup and waited for Chanhee to arrive. It took him awhile for him to arrive, even so, I patiently waited for him.

30 minutes has passed and he hasn't reach yet. I grew worried for him, so I decided to call him.

"Oppa? Where are you?" I asked.

"Oh! MinHee-ah, mian! I can't make it today for our dinner, I had a last minute matter to come to. How about Saturday? Fine with you?" He asked.

"Okay, take care oppa. Love you." I said.

"Me too." He answered.

I put down the phone, and felt dissapointed, I dress up for nothing. I guess he ditched me for Jiwon again. I sighed and took a walk outside with the clothes that I was wearing, I didn't care about people string at me. Then, as I was walking, I saw Ricky. He seem to be alone, so I ran to him.

"Ricky-ah!" I shouted.

"Oh! Noona!" He shouted.

"Are you alone?" I asked,

"Yeah... the hyungs said they were lazy to go out... So I went out to have my own fresh air." He pouted.

"Me too, so how about this? Let's have a date!" I said.

"I would love too noona!" He said as he clapped his hands.

The both of us walked around the mall and at had dinner with him. As we were eating, I saw a familar figure that looks like Chanhee. I excuse myself and walked past their table. Sadly, it was them having a dinner together. I suddenly felt a hole in my heart. Why did he ask me out for a dinner and then ditch me for another girl? Might as well, don't say anything! I stomped back to my table, feeling agitated eventhough I knew that that was going to happen. 

"Uhh, noona? Are you okay?" Ricky asked,

"Of course I am." I replied, trying to hide my anger.

We were soon done with our dinner and we separated from the entrance of the restaurant. I wanted to see what they were doing. I really don't care about my heart anymore. I am already torn at the first place. I decided to call him again.

"Chanhee-ah, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm with my family right now. Having a family gathering." He answered.

"Oh okay. Say hi to omonim for me." I said, trying to refrain from letting out a tear.

AUTHOR POV;

"Who was that?" Jiwon asked.

"MinHee." Chunji replied.

"Oppa, I feel bad for her though." Jiwon said.

"Me too, but in order for us to be together, this is the only way." Chunji replied.

On the other hand, MinHee cried, she can't believe he lied to her. She wiped her tears as she left the area, she couldn't bare seeing him being sweet to her bestfriend. She ran back home and started crying even more. Her relationship with Chanhee has died and she was the only one that is keeping the relationship alive, while the other party has killed it long time ago.

"Why can't I leave you? Why am I still loving you when you are loving someone else?" She asked herself.

She felt really miserable, she looked back at all the memories with him and she seriously miss the times when he gives his full attention to her.

"I miss the old you." She cried.

_________________________

Its been 2 months since Chunji and Jiwon's secret relationship. Things has been practically messed up. MinHee has been giving in for Chunji every single time, letting them date behind her back. Chunji on the other hand, has been cancelling all the dates he has promised her. She felt miserable. No one knows what was she really feeling except one, L.

He knows that Chunji is cheating. He knows everything. He has confronted MinHee but she only said that she is willing to make Chunji happy even if it means she has to get hurt. L sighed as he looked at MinHee. He doesn't like it when his love one cry. The only thing he could do now is to be by her side to comfort her.

END OF POV;

2 months..... its been 2 months since I suffered. And all along, I have been faking a smile, laughter in front of them. Nothing has changed, he still loves Jiwon, he is still canceling our dates that he promised. I thought that I could lie to anyone, but not to L. He knows, he knows every single thing, from A-Z. And he is the one that has been with me while Chanhee is with Jiwon. He comforted me, giving me advices. He was there for me when I needed a crying shoulder. He never left me behind. 

Without me realizing, I have slowly opened up to him and maybe Infinite. They always try to make me laugh eventhough they didn't know what happened to me because they say that I seem sad every single day. Yes, I am sad. So sad, that I couldn't feel my heart. My relaionship with him is long gone, and I couldn't take it anymore. Why am I still loving him? Why do I want him to be happy? Why am I stupid enough to still wait for me him, knowing that he will never come back to you? This questions were always in my head, I want to leave him, but I can't bear. Its just something that I never thought of.  I have always imagine myself with him with kids, but will that even happen? I'm lost. I'm lost with the word 'LOVE'. Is this love? Is it love when you are willing to sacrifice for someone? Is love all about waiting? I don't know. Its still unclear for me. 

Then, L came with chocolates in his hands, he flashes me with his smile and gave them all to me. I weakly smiled at him back and he sat beside me. 

"L-ah, what is love to you?" I asked.

"Love? Love is unexplainable. Love is when you have a affection towards someone without even trying, love just comes into you." He smiled.

I nodded. That was his definition of love. But what is love to me? This question is still left unanswered. 

"Hey, you alright? I know, it hurts. But isn't it too much? I can't bear to see you cry every single day. It hurts me too." He said.

"Why do you bother anyway?" I asked.

"Because.... Because....I-"

"No need to answer." I cut him off as I walked away.

I wasn't really in the mood for everything. I just wanna run away from reality. I hate my life. I hate everyone. I have been living my life miserably, and what have I done to deserve this? 

Then, as I walking, someone hugged me from the back and it felt warm and soothening. I felt like the time has stopped, the hugged was totally different than the hugs that Chanhee gave. To be honest, I felt safe in his arms. 

"Break up, break up with Chunji." He said.

That voice, that voice belonged to L. My eyes widened and for the first time with him, my heartbeat starting beating really fast. I turned around and saw his serious eyes. There wasn't any joke in his eyes. He held my waist and pulled closer.

"I really mean it, I can't see you getting hurt. I hate seeing you cry. Because.... I Love You." He said.

I moved backwards. Was I hearing the right things? I shook my head and ran away, this is too much for me to handle. Without caring about anything, or anyone I ran with teary eyes. I bumped onto alot of people, leaving them cursing behind my back, but I didn't care. My tired legs were nothing compared to what I am really tired of. I was tired of living, I was tired of my life. All those happiness lasted so fast. 

"What did I do? Why am I deserving this piece of ?" I shouted.

People around me was staring at me, but I shouted even more louder. I just wanna let out all the feelings that I have bottle up these 2 months. I really want to breakdown, no, I am in the verge of breaking down. 

"Yahhh, oppa! Stop it! HAHAHAH Chanhee oppa!!!!!" someone said.

I turned around and saw the happy couple chasing and tickling each other. They seem to enjoy the little secret date. I cried, I cried while facing my back to them. I didn't want to blast off. I ran to the taxi stand and took a taxi back home, crying.

"Leave him! ing leave him you ing stupid girl!" I shouted in the taxi.

The taxi driver didn't seem to mind and gave me a box of tissues. I cried my off. I really had it. I can't handle it anymore. I can't hide my feelings anymore. I gave him too much chances, too much. I then paid my fare and went in the house, not caring about EXO. I walked up to my room and slammed the door hard.

BAEKHYUN POV;

"What just happened?" Kris hyung asked.

"I have no idea, she has been fine these past months." I said.

The both of us went up and heard her crying, we tried to open the door but it was locked. She wouldn't budge eventhough we called her to opened up the room. They were no spare keys and we couldn't get through. And for the whole day she was staying there. She didn't even come out to have a drink. I grew worried for her. She was never like this before, what happened to her? Was there anything wrong between her and Chunji? Did they fight? 

I decided to call Chunji and asked him whether they fought or not, but Chunji said that they were okay and their relationship is still strong. So, what really happened to her?

END OF POV;

______________________  

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up early and got ready for school. I didn't want to face the both of them. I took a piece of bread an went to school by bus. My eyes were puffy and swollen. I look really horrible today. After a few stops, I dropped down and went staright to school finding myself alone in the cafeteria with L, I wonder why is he in school even earlier than me. I walked towards him and sat beside him. He smiled at me but it died when he saw my eyes,

"Have you been crying all night? Look at those eyes! Its swollen." He said as he examine my face.

"Its nothing." I weakly said.

"No this is not nothing! Those beautiful eyes became like this!" He pouted.

I chuckled. Then, came Chanhee and Jiwon walking towards our table. I frowned and looked down.

"Where have you been babe?" Chanhee asked.

"I came to school early to finish up my homework with L." I said.

"You could have asked me." He said.

"Well, someone said he was busy." I said.

"Oh yeah, I forget. Anyway did he do anything? Did he-"

"I'm tired, I am heading to class first. See you." I cut him off.

Without waiting for his reply, I walked out from the table and headed to class. L from the back followed me and catch up with me.

"Are you avoiding him?" He asked.

"I love him, I love him still L. I can't seem to give up on him even if I want to. Forget me, L, you're too good for me." I said.

I left him dumbfounded. I ignored him and walked up to class alone.

_______________________

L POV;

Why can't you see that I you're perfect to me? I've love you since the first time I saw you. Why are you still hanging on to him? My heart is really hurting. crying is really the last thing I want to see her do. Can't she see that I am sincere to her? How can she just easily tell me to forget her? Forget her? No I won't. I will never forget her. 

END OF POV;

"MinHee-ah, this time I really promise that I would be having dinner with you. So you on?" Chanhee asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

Yeah, I am stupid. I can't say no to him. I really can't. Soon, the lessons were over and I went back home straight to get ready for my dinner with Chanhee. Just as I went home, I went to bathe and got ready.

I finished and waited for him to pick me up, after a good 10 minutes, the bell rang and I went out. Finally he was keeping to his promises. We had our dinner at the restaurant, he was being nice, gentleman with me. I felt happy, At least his attention were all to me, he talks to me, crack jokes with me, I really loved how he gave all his attention that I really missed. But, he has been going to the toilet too many times, after I think the 4th time since he said he wanted to go to the toilet, I got curious. What type of man, goes to the toilet every 30 minutes. I walked towards the toilet and saw no one, so I shrugged it off. BUT! I heard talking, I went towards the sound.

"How did you get to the restaurant? I thought they ban you here?" The girl chuckled.

"Hhaha, I brought someone along and ate with her. They can't say anything since I bought something." The guy said sweetly.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I saw who the people were and got angry. Really angry. those hiding of feelings, I despise people using me. I walked towards them and Jiwon saw me, she got shocked.

"Its not what you think!" Chanhee said.

"I know. Its been 2 months. ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE YOU TWO BEEN CHEATING ON MY BACK!" I shouted.

"W-W-What are you talking about?" Jiwon asked.

"Don't lie to me, I suffered this whole 2 months, letting you two date behind my back. But today, I had enough! Cheating on me is okay, lying to me is okay. BUT! NEVER USE ME. Enough is enough! Lee ing Chunji, we are done. Wait, why do you care? You may have my blessing but I don't want any of you talk to me. I despise you two." I said as my tears started flowing.

"Wait, MinHee I-"

"There is nothing we can talk about. You hurt me bad, do you ing know how much I love you? How much I care for you? When you are not replying my text, thousands and millions reason came to my mind, whether you were sick, or something happened to you. You will always be the first thing that came up to my mind. But, why? Why did you have to cheat me, and even worse cheat with my own bestfriend? Chunji-ah, I-I don't want to continue this anymore. I really had it. I gave you too many chances. I hope that you two will live happily. Goodbye." I said as I ran away.

Its done, everything is over. I sat at the park crying my off and out of nowhere, L came.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I just taking a walk, and then I saw you." He replied.

"I broke up with him." I said.

"You did a great choice. I will help you. I will." He smiled.

Was this going to be the right choice or the wrong one? I smiled at him and he sent me back home safely. He hugged me tighly and once again I felt comforted. I hugged him back.

He pulled the hugged and kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep, because we are going on a date tomorrow." He whispered.

________________________

HIIII! A NEW UPDATE! 

XxheartsxX